Game Thread- Sacramento Kings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings

In Response to Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings : I'm getting the Kings broadcast on Verizon's NBA League Pass and Walton is HORRIBLE.  He does like to hear himself speak.  Urgh.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

Ahh.... I get the local announcers and Heihnson for pre/post game. Much more fun than Walton who I loved when he played for us at the end of his career but he's WAY too opinionated and full of his "spiritual" self to listen to.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Second unit please...only RA showed up 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

If they continue outrebounding us like they did 1st half with +7 and we don't get the foul shot advantage we had 1st half 13/15 while they had 3/3 so we were +10 pts here, we ain't gonna win this game unless they get twice the turnovers & we shoot 50+% !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]Isaiah Thomas is killing us big time!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

He is outdoing Rondo..Rondo in neutral today

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]Celtic fans were not complaining about Bill Walton on June 8, 1986.

sorry Fierce.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]This is a perfect example of a running team vs. a non-running team. Let's see who ends up winning. I still say the non-running team will win tonight.

We'll win now.......KG is amped and Cousins has lost his mind

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings : sorry Fierce.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Now that is funny

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

[QUOTE]This is a perfect example of a running team vs. a non-running team. Let's see who ends up winning. I still say the non-running team will win tonight.

We are presently outrebounded 30-18 and Rondo has 2 points !!! Wow...are the Discussions tomorrow going to be busy crucifying DA for not trading Rondo or even keeping him but especially not getting a big guy, quality one or not !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings : Comcast Sacremento. its horrible.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Agree that Walton is a horrible announcer.  I watched a Sacramento game on NBA TV and I stopped watching the game because I couldn't stand listening to Walton. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

need Rondo to pick it up here..hes slow tonight..they all are.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

How can Rondo be so dominant against the likes of Lin and Chris Paul but get dominated by this kid Isiah Thomas?

Seems that when Rondo is not aggressive offensively, he just doesn't get engaged defensively either.

We look very lethargic and Sacramento is simply quicker to everything.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings : Agree that Walton is a horrible announcer.  I watched a Sacramento game on NBA TV and I stopped watching the game because I couldn't stand listening to Walton. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

hahaha

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Amazing that the Warriors beat the Kings by about 30 points at Arco arena and we then beat GS...albeit a nailbiter...on their court. Funny game, basketball !!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]How can Rondo be so dominant against the likes of Lin and Chris Paul but get dominated by this kid Isiah Thomas? Seems that when Rondo is not aggressive offensively, he just doesn't get engaged defensively either. We look very lethargic and Sacramento is simply quicker to everything.
    He is like that... No one knows what ignites the guy asides from national tv games..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]How can Rondo be so dominant against the likes of Lin and Chris Paul but get dominated by this kid Isiah Thomas? Seems that when Rondo is not aggressive offensively, he just doesn't get engaged defensively either. We look very lethargic and Sacramento is simply quicker to everything.

dominated? I Thomas has 11 pts. its Thornton thats killing Ray with 20.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

We drove from SF to Sac to see us win 3 out of 4 on the west coast & I was lamenting it could have been 4 had we beaten the Lakers. We were to overnight it here at a Holiday Inn but I'm about to close up my iPAD & exit & head back the 100 miles to SF tonight...how depressing !!!

OK, please no Yogi Berra stuff like it ain't over til it's over !!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Know we're still in the 3rd quarter but, when's Doc gonna look at losses as opportunities to develop the bench?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

nvr mind..rondo is guarding him, its off switches that im seeing thornton beat Ray.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]Know we're still in the 3rd quarter but, when's Doc gonna look at losses as opportunities to develop the bench?
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

+1

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Tomorrow night in Denver is where I thought they would take the night off.

They stink.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

"Know we're still in the 3rd quarter but, when's Doc gonna look at losses as opportunities to develop the bench?"

When there's 49 seconds remaining in the 4th, and the C's are down 20.
    Still plenty of time to yank 'em if they perform less than flawlessly.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]Nate Robinson and Isaiah Thomas are both just 5-9. I mean 2 games in a row a 5-9 guy has torched us.

again, where are these numbers suggesting Isaiah Thomas is torching us??? 11 pts??

Sections
Shortcuts