Game Thread- Sacramento Kings

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings

In Response to Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings:
    In Response to Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings : So what are you saying? All I'm saying is 2 games in a row our PG got outplayed by 5-9 PGs. 
    Posted by Fiercest34

multiple times, Fierce has told us, and i quote, "IF RONDO IS STILL A MEMBER OF THE CELTICS AFTER THE TRADE DEADLINE, I WILL NOT CRITICIZE HIM ANYMORE." 

what happened to that Fierce? FRAUD.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings : So deal with it! Don't blame the only Celtic that played very well tonight. its Thornton thats killing Ray with 20. Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings posted at 3/16/2012 11:45 PM EDT JamezHill24 Posts: 1475 First: 9/28/2009 Last: 3/17/2012 In Response to  Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings : How can Rondo be so dominant against the likes of Lin and Chris Paul but get dominated by this kid Isiah Thomas? Seems that when Rondo is not aggressive offensively, he just doesn't get engaged defensively either. We look very lethargic and Sacramento is simply quicker to everything. Posted by Petey62 dominated? I Thomas has 11 pts. its Thornton thats killing Ray with 20.
    Posted by Fiercest34

your the LAST guy that should talk about "dont blame the only guy that played well." how many nights has #9 had great games and we lose and your on here blaming him?? GTFOH your a fraud and your a hypocrite.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Blame this one on me.  I will never start another game thread again.  Sorry guys.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings : All I said was 2 games in a row Rondo got outplayed by 2 5-9 PGs. What's wrong with that?  If I was bashing Rondo then that's a different story. I'm merely speaking the truth. Speaking the truth makes a fraud?  Oh, that's right, Bashar Assad loves to silence the truth.
    Posted by Fiercest34

why mention it at all? noone played well tonight except Ray, so why point Rondo out? i didnt hear you going out of ur way to praise him against CP3, or DWilliams, or J Lin? so what gives? fraud.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Blame this one on me.  I will never start another game thread again.  Sorry guys.
    Posted by OneOnOne

lol Doc had Ed Lacerte check to see who started the game thread..he was like "ughhh..thats why." hahaha

hey, someone had to start it.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Fierce do you realize every nite you go at it with someone?  Man you need to take a chill pill.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings : So what are you saying? All I'm saying is 2 games in a row our PG got outplayed by 5-9 PGs. 
    Posted by Fiercest34

I think Nate is more of a shooting guard!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Fierce do you realize every nite you go at it with someone?  Man you need to take a chill pill.
    Posted by OneOnOne

+1!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

This is a perfect example of a running team vs. a non-running team. Let's see who ends up winning. I still say the non-running team will win tonight.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Wrong again...Laughing

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Tomorrow night in Denver is where I thought they would take the night off. They stink.
    Posted by concord27

yeah, if they were tired tonite, wait till they play in Mile high city.this is where our bench or lack of will hurt us.He needs to rest KG..or risk injury.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings : yeah, if they were tired tonite, wait till they play in Mile high city.this is where our bench or lack of will hurt us.He needs to rest KG..or risk injury.
    Posted by Ortiz123

yup

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings : Wrong again...
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty

Brilliant.

Boston got smashed....period. Great work Dannnyyyyy!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

need Rondo to pick it up here..hes slow tonight..they all are.
    Posted by JamezHill24

Big 3 being slow is not surprising considering their age. 

Rondo needs to play like a 26-year old on a nightly basis. It's really puzzling why Rondo shines on national tv and becomes passive when he's up against lesser opponents.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings : yeah, if they were tired tonite, wait till they play in Mile high city.this is where our bench or lack of will hurt us.He needs to rest KG..or risk injury.
    Posted by Ortiz123

Agree with you.  I hope that the Celtics show up for tonight's game.  Very ugly game against Sacramento.  They were finally turning things around.  I mentioned that they had won 8 out of the last 10 games before the loss last night.   That winning streak could change depending on how they play in the remainder of this road trip.  They have many road games for the remainder of the season.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Posted by OneOnOne

Don't be silly, man......start all the threads you want - you're a good poster!

No such thing as jinxes, anyway!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings : All I said was 2 games in a row Rondo got outplayed by 2 5-9 PGs. What's wrong with that?  If I was bashing Rondo then that's a different story. I'm merely speaking the truth. Speaking the truth makes a fraud?  Oh, that's right, Bashar Assad loves to silence the truth.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Rondo did not get outplayed by Nate. Didn't rondo have a good 13 assists in that game.  He was toying with the Warriors.  Robinson is a spark plug during different times throughout a game, that's it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings : Big 3 being slow is not surprising considering their age.  Rondo needs to play like a 26-year old on a nightly basis. It's really puzzling why Rondo shines on national tv and becomes passive when he's up against lesser opponents.
    Posted by ConnectingRod

agree there is inconsistencies, but i think a small part of it is due to the fact that he plays so many minutes every night. i understand he is 26, but those minutes take its toll. i play basketball so i know that even when playing every 3 or 4 days, if u play alot of minutes, after time your legs start to get heavy. last night it looked like he was a step slow.

the problem with that is when he is a step slow, he needs to take that jumpshot he has been making all season. thats the shot that can make u still affective even if ur tired. 

even still, thats a tiny part of it, im not his friend so idk whats in his head, i wish he would bring more against lesser opponents but hes young, hopefully as he ages he will get smarter and try to bring it every night. for now, as long as he plays big on important nights and when it really matters (the playoffs) ill deal with it.

Sections
Shortcuts