Game Thread- Sacramento Kings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings

In Response to Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings:
    We are making the Kings at 14-29 with twice the losses as wins look as if they are at the top of the Western Conference with our missed easy shots under the basket and, as usual, big deficit in rebounds !!!
    Posted by mandobello

no we arent. the Kings look pretty bad too. its pretty obvious that we are losing more bc of us than bc of them.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

down 12-3 rebounds 50% from the line have missed 4 layups..........geez
    Posted by upperco1

The lack of rebounding by the Celtics is really discouraging.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Cousins is a serious talent

Celts got to get it together

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings : no we arent. the Kings look pretty bad too. its pretty obvious that we are losing more bc of us than bc of them.
    Posted by JamezHill24

Doc needs to play the kids. Vets looking worn out. Is JJJ in the doghouse?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Pietrus is back

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I'm at Arco arena on my iPAD. The fans are as gleeful with them beating us as if they were beating Parrish, McHale, Bird etc. or our younger Big 3 in 2008. We are playing like we have Jet Lag...hmmm...haven't we been here a week now ???  GS gave them all they could handle and even with a day's rest it might have taken a lot out of them. I say play the young guys !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

I'm at Arco arena on my iPAD. The fans are as gleeful with them beating us as if they were beating Parrish, McHale, Bird etc. or our younger Big 3 in 2008. We are playing like we have Jet Lag...hmmm...haven't we been here a week now ???  GS gave them all they could handle and even with a day's rest it might have taken a lot out of them. I say play the young guys !!!
    Posted by mandobello

If they're are really tired and Doc plays them as usual..a loss tonight could mean a loss tomorrow in Denver also. I agree, give the kids some minutes

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings : Doc needs to play the kids. Vets looking worn out. Is JJJ in the doghouse?
    Posted by upperco1

has to be. not sure how u can have such a lack of depth in big mans and he cant get on the floor.

E'twaun as well, not sure what he did to be so deep on the bench.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

The Kings, as mediocre as they may be, seem to be fast breaking at will and we are ploding along in slow motion. Put in our young guys !!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Keep Jimmer in the game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Pats could use Rondo at Corner this season..that close was serious

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings : has to be. not sure how u can have such a lack of depth in big mans and he cant get on the floor. E'twaun as well, not sure what he did to be so deep on the bench.
    Posted by JamezHill24

Both of them should be getting minutes tonight if for no other reason than to RUN back on D and stop the ball. Kings are showboaters. Stop the ball, make them run a play and they are done

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Bill Walton is the worst.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings : Both of them should be getting minutes tonight if for no other reason than to RUN back on D and stop the ball. Kings are showboaters. Stop the ball, make them run a play and they are done
    Posted by upperco1

i agree. and also simply bc its a long road trip and we need young legs to eat up minutes. we can win this game without the big 4 going over 33 minutes.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Posted by JamezHill24

He likes to listen to himself talk.....What channel you watching this on?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

We are mercifully only 1 pt behind when it appeared they were running while we walked. They outrebounded us 25-18( what else is new we lost that encounter) and turnovers and shooting %s are about even I think so to compensate for the rebound diff we fortunately have made 13/15 foul shots to their 3/3.

If Doc is going to continue to play our older guys many minutes I hope thay have some caffeine/energy drinks/no dose etc. at half time !!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Posted by JamezHill24

I'm getting the Kings broadcast on Verizon's NBA League Pass and Walton is HORRIBLE.  He does like to hear himself speak.  Urgh.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings : He likes to listen to himself talk.....What channel you watching this on?
    Posted by upperco1

Comcast Sacremento. its horrible.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts