Game Thread- Sacramento Kings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings

We gave up 41 pts in one quarter to the Sacramento Kings?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings:
    [QUOTE]We drove from SF to Sac to see us win 3 out of 4 on the west coast & I was lamenting it could have been 4 had we beaten the Lakers. We were to overnight it here at a Holiday Inn but I'm about to close up my iPAD & exit & head back the 100 miles to SF tonight...how depressing !!! OK, please no Yogi Berra stuff like it ain't over til it's over !!!
    Posted by mandobello[/QUOTE]
    In my car in the parking lot checking the score...I mean losing to the Lakers as upset as I was with their twin towers was at least understandable but this is the weakest team of the 4 in CAL. If I asked someone just to tell me the score of this game w/o naming who was ahead, I'd have bet 5:1 it was the Celtics !!!

OK, on the road again !!! Nope, we've driven to LA to see Lakers & Clippers & Oakland to see GS & now, Sac, but we are not driving to Denver (HA!)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Wow, off the top of the backboard.  This is amazing.

Doc needs to put the bench in and wave the white flag.  This one's a wrap.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]Nate Robinson and Isaiah Thomas are both just 5-9. I mean 2 games in a row a 5-9 guy has torched us.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    Oh yea, Nate really outplayed Rondo...this is a joke..all these up and downs are part of lack of energy from... The "franchise" player...a joke

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Doc can't play the bench when he sees these guys running away from us.  What is the point playing our old guys big minutes on a killer road trip.  What is the logic here?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings : Oh yea, Nate really outplayed Rondo...this is a joke..all these up and downs are part of lack of energy from... The "franchise" player...a joke
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]

Well, here we go with the blame Rondo for everything chants....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Sorry, but I like Walton, I think he is funny!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Midway thru the 4th, KG & Allen still chuggin away on the court.
    Don't get it

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry, but I like Walton, I think he is funny!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

I like him too... he is not a cookie cutter announcer like all the rest... off the wall? oh yeah but funny......

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings : It was 52-51 Kings when the 3rd qtr. started. After 7 points by Thomas in a span of 2:41 the score became 63-51.  It's how Thomas got his points that turned this game around.

good one. how about the fact that every time we score Marcus Thornton comes down and hits a 3 in Ray's face. thats more logical.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Great night for my pessimism concerning the Celtics and this season.
    I'm upset at the team but even more so for Doc burnin up the starters and not developing the bench.
    I'm outta here.
    Good day or good night to everyone (check your local timezone).

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings : good one. how about the fact that every time we score Marcus Thornton comes down and hits a 3 in Ray's face. thats more logical.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Oh but thats Rondos fault too...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

im so mad that Doc played the starters 30+ minutes when its obvious we werent coming back. 

i love the guy, one of the top 3 coaches in the league, but it really irks me when he does stuff like this.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

"Turn out the lights, the party's over...." - RIP Dandy Don

See everyone tomorrow...already lost 2 of my Sweet 16, and 1 of my Final Four - UGH!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]Please, Jamez, Ray had 26 points, 9-16 FGs, 5-10 3pt FGs, and 3-3 from the stripe. Don't put this one on Ray.

who said we lost the game bc of Ray Allen? in your words, "show me the post where i said we lost this game bc of Ray Allen."

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]how about the fact that every time we score Marcus Thornton comes down and hits a 3 in Ray's face. thats more logical. Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings posted at 3/17/2012 12:07 AM EDT JamezHill24 Posts: 1473 First: 9/28/2009 Last: 3/17/2012 In Response to  Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings : In Response to Re: Game Thread- Sacramento Kings : It was 52-51 Kings when the 3rd qtr. started. After 7 points by Thomas in a span of 2:41 the score became 63-51.  It's how Thomas got his points that turned this game around. Posted by Fiercest34 good one. how about the fact that every time we score Marcus Thornton comes down and hits a 3 in Ray's face. thats more logical.

is that false? does Thornton NOT have 36 points tonight?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Feeling sorry for the guy who drove from SF to Sac for the game. And there ain't nothing between the 2 for fun either!  hahahaha

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

im from the camp that UNDERSTANDS that these kinda nights are going to happen with an aging group like ours..we are old..it happens..ill deal with it. we are still playing well.

25. This post has been removed.