GAME TIME: NEW YORK KNICKS 3/21

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: GAME TIME: NEW YORK KNICKS 3/21

Great game to watch...

KG diving, he turned it up in the 2nd half..Same with PP

Melo finished the game with 14 fouls...

Perhaps one more incredibly poor reffed game... we need replacement refs, they were good years ago, not these losers

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

l-o-l

Watching the Celtics tonight was great because in the fourth they flipped it on and destroyed the Knicks. The refs sucked but it all equaled out in the end.

Great win and anyone that wants to say this team is in trouble come playoff time just look at the fourth quarter of tonights matchup. KG shut down Amare, Pierce shut down Melo and attacked him. 

Enjoy it guys because more is to come.

Celtics!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: GAME TIME: NEW YORK KNICKS 3/21:
    In Response to Re: GAME TIME: NEW YORK KNICKS 3/21 : yeah we are and it starts tonight with a big W!
    Posted by Knicks-Power

Maybe next year Knicks-Power... HAHAHAHAHA

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In Response to Re: GAME TIME: NEW YORK KNICKS 3/21 : how's that workin out 4 ya?
    Posted by mac1980

Mac it worked out well  96  I was 4 points off.

Go back to the NY Daily News, NY Post or the NY Times cause this is where the men come out to play. Never count out a champion.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

As many good games Boston has played this year, I thought this was the best win of the season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I guess, thats why they play two halves....id rather win games  like this than to lose leads, like the Knickesses..ouch!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I guess Knicks-power had a power outage at his house.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Dont forget that BIG PLAY by DWest ending the 3rd...

Set the stage, made it a close game

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Paul Pierce is BACK big time tonight...great game by rondo even though he was missing shots thats the rondo i like to see...GREAT HUSTLE
    Posted by allen2034
    with rondo, without the hustle, aggression, and energy he is perk, jusy average! once he brings those he goes to a whole different level!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Melo  turned into Marshmello!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

WOW!  Now THAT was Entertaining!  Good ol' vintage 4th quarter Paul Pierce takeover MSG style!  With Ray Ray mom giving Spike the bizness..  Classic!  That game had a def. playoff feel to it.  Nice to see we still know how to clamp down when we need to.  Last 2 wins showed that ol' Celtic FIGHT!  Hot Dammit!  And what do ya know..Rondo went to see the voodoo chicken foot doctor!  He was zipping around like his old self, and looked like he is may be getting back on track.  Great Win!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Great contributions by all.  Ray had a bad game and still contributed with a couple of steals and tough fast break finishes.   I like the way the TEAM played....and just maybe they are starting to come together.  I think Doc was absolutely right to play Ray 44 mins last game in trying to win.  That win went a long way for their mentality and confidence.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Come back at the Garden, KG kickin behind, Paul eatin Melo's lunch, Ray poppin off the Garden floor like Sugar Ray Leonard poppin off the canvas to get a knock out. Rondo orchestrating the tempo, Big plays from the bench guys. In my opinion, the best win of the season for Boston.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Outscored the Knicks 33 to 17 in the 4th qtr and that includes a lucky 4 point play by Billups.  Now THAT'S Celtics defense.  Paul and KG both just shut down Carmelo and Amare.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Come back at the Garden, KG kickin behind, Paul eatin Melo's lunch, Ray poppin off the Garden floor like Sugar Ray Leonard poppin off the canvas to get a knock out. Rondo orchestrating the tempo, Big plays from the bench guys. In my opinion, the best win of the season for Boston.
    Posted by OneNation

All things considered, I'd have to agree.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

Posted by OneNation

Definitely a great second half and a great win.  Lets just hope we see more of this team (especially Rondo) the rest of the way!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

It would be great if every game was against teams with great small forwards and power forwards. Both KG and Pierce live to show that they are the best, when they play against top players.

KG was determined to show up Stotlmire, and Pierce was determined to show up Melo.

Great job guys. It was fun to watch.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

The comeback was thrilling. But, man the second half defense last tow games sent a load message, it's getting real.     

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

All the "Pierce isnt that good"  chants seemed to inpsire the Cap' !  He went off after that.. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Pierce is the New Reggie Miller In New York   he should have put up a choke sign

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

So glad i reserved my comments for the end lol at everybody who said the game was over 5 minutes into the game ..... wait Shaq played?? lol What game were yal watching?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

In Response to Re: GAME TIME: NEW YORK KNICKS 3/21 : Mac it worked out well  96  I was 4 points off. Go back to the NY Daily News, NY Post or the NY Times cause this is where the men come out to play. Never count out a champion.
    Posted by genaro008

yeah I was lamenting the 37 first half points in what seemed to be another will they or won't they score 80 points in a game...the second half was a beautiful thing to watch...but seriously, it was not lookin' good after the first 24...peace genaro

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

i still dont like celts falling behind by 15 or double digits again and again. they need to play 48!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

i still dont like celts falling behind by 15 or double digits again and again. they need to play 48!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

The starters are tired because of having to play too minutes early in the season. Give them a break, a win is a win!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In Response to Re: GAME TIME: NEW YORK KNICKS 3/21 : yeah I was lamenting the 37 first half points in what seemed to be another will they or won't they score 80 points in a game...the second half was a beautiful thing to watch...but seriously, it was not lookin' good after the first 24...peace genaro
    Posted by mac1980

You need a coach who plays east coast basketball. West Coast no D will not get in done in the east. Ewing may get his shot

Sections
Shortcuts