GAME TIME: NEW YORK KNICKS 3/21

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Re: GAME TIME: NEW YORK KNICKS 3/21

In Response to Re: GAME TIME: NEW YORK KNICKS 3/21:
    i still dont like celts falling behind by 15 or double digits again and again. they need to play 48!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

It is certainly tough to take, C-C, and definitely not for the faint (feint?) of heart.  We know  these guys have the talent and the will to beat anyone when they stay focused.  I understand why folks get so pissy and start bailing when the C's play without apparent enthusiasm at times, especially against lesser teams.   It's precisely because we know that they are usually the better team and should be winning games by double digits rather than having to scratch their way back from these deficits. 

Still, there's something special about come from behind wins, especially in front of Spike and friends, and the people that are unable to hang in there until the end just miss out on the ride.  They apparently lose sight of the fact that it is indeed a forty-eight minute game, even if our guys only decide to show up for twenty-four. 

I am confident that come playoff time the lapses will become ancient history. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from champs08. Show champs08's posts

Re: GAME TIME: NEW YORK KNICKS 3/21

For me last night meant MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! I was hoping the C's would win 50 this year and get one or two playoff series with HCA. They may do better than that!

It won't be the end of the world if they finish second in the East. Doc still has to balance minutes, new players, and injuries for the last few weeks of the regular season. I believe he's up to the task!

Sections
Shortcuts