Game Winning Shot: Guess Who Got Beat on D

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Game Winning Shot: Guess Who Got Beat on D

Well, Ray is not a good defender and we all know that.  But, whoever wears number 43 made the situation much worse.  He did not hedge out on the pick when Ray was picked so his man did not have to slow down and ran completely free leaving Ray to try to catch up after he fought over the pick.  That's not Celtic D.   The big man always hedges to force the offensive player to run wide or to slow down.

Who is 43?  et he won't be playing much because even after he didn't hedge, his own man went right to the rim and if the shot had been missed, the green team would have gotten the rebound and won.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

True.  Mike was a good college player but is truly a rollie pollie fat blob out there.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

JJ's shot is a little slow so I wonder if he'll get it off against quicker players but his accuracy is very nice.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

In Response to Re: Game Winning Shot: Guess Who Got Beat on D:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Winning Shot: Guess Who Got Beat on D : #43 is Michael Sweetney.  I forgot who asked if Sweetney lost a ton of weight but, in that video, there's your answer right there, still as big as a whatever. Sweetney makes Big Baby look like a fetus. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

i asked if sweetney lost weight. oh well. he will probably get cut then.

Sections
Shortcuts