Games end vs Hawks criticism

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Games end vs Hawks criticism

Why weren't the games best players in at the end? The games best players were Pressey-Bradley-Wallace-Sullinger and Olynyk.

If those guys were in maybe we wouldnt have had four or five straight empty possessions to end with.

Double screen for Bradly or Olynyk should have been our game winner not ugly Crawford iso.

I've said my peace.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Re: Games end vs Hawks criticism

I've got a fever, and the only cure is more lotto.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Something tells me Brad let that happen to show them hero ball is a losers style of play if you're not an unstoppable player.

Unstoppable players have their OWN set of rules. Everybody else needs help to score (by spacing, passes and picks)

M.J., Lebron, Rondo and Shaq type guys can make something out of nothing consistently even if they don't get space, a pick or a pass. We don't have any players like that right now. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

In response to DaCeltics' comment:

Something tells me Brad let that happen to show them hero ball is a losers style of play if you're not an unstoppable player.

Unstoppable players have their OWN set of rules. Everybody else needs help to score (by spacing, passes and picks)

M.J., Lebron, Rondo and Shaq type guys can make something out of nothing consistently even if they don't get space, a pick or a pass. We don't have any players like that right now. 

WOOOO...Rondo is unstoppable? What are you, still drunk from  last night? Just make him take open 15 footers, best way to defend  "Mr. Unstoppable"...

NEXT!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Everybody knows when you give Rondo the 3 he only comes at you full speed and gets a floater or foul shots! The only player that can make Rondo work extra hard on offense is on our team! Rondo is a starting all-star pg because he has unstoppable speed and quickness and makes a high percentage of good decisions. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fedup13. Show fedup13's posts

i agree 100 % pressy should ov been on the floor not that clown craford

Sections
Shortcuts