Garnett dirty behavior continues

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Garnett dirty behavior continues

Garnett slammed his fist and arm into Hansboro face last night and was ejected from the game. Over and over Garnett has played dirty ball ,flying elbow on every rebound,moving picks with elbows flailing. Trash talking filth coming from his mouth . Kids are watching the game and have to listen to his Mother F----  remarks.  Picking on international players, beating his head against the backboard. The man is not sane and he is Danny Ainge style of player.

Celtic pride is dead. You never saw Russel or Cowens swearing on foul shots.

Ainge and this thug style of play have to stop.

C's need to return to the fast break and skill hoop,not this beat your man up mug ball.

Run

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Re: Garnett dirty behavior continues

If you have really watched games, you would know that Tyler has had that coming for more than a year! Dude is very dirty and disregards the safety of his opponent. Also kind of why I like him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

The NBA needs more guys like KG and Tyler.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

I just don't like the way KG picks his guys he goes after.  If your going to be tough and mean , do it to everyone.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

I dont know what you are talking about One! Who does'nt pick the worthy?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

I just don't like the way KG picks his guys he goes after.  If your going to be tough and mean , do it to everyone.

[/QUOTE] +1000

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

[/QUOTE] +1000

[/QUOTE]

I think it's cool to pick and choose who you go after.  That's what I do.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Maybe I'm alone here but I did not think that KG was intentionally trying to hit Hansborough in the face

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maybe I'm alone here but I did not think that KG was intentionally trying to hit Hansborough in the face

[/QUOTE] If it had been the other way around, would you have thought Hansborough was trying to hit Kg in the face?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] If it had been the other way around, would you have thought Hansborough was trying to hit Kg in the face?

[/QUOTE]

No. No bias either. I admit it was hard foul but KG's arm was clearly going towards to where Hansborough had the ball. Wasn't like the hard fouls Bynum and Howard dished out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have to agree! Contrary to what Donny says( another topic), KG was expecting Tyler to be bringing up the ball and started his strip higher. Emotions were really high at the time! Not that TH didn't deserve it but personally I feel damaging or injury producing violence has no part in sports. A firm foul not allowing your opponent to make the shot is one thing but intending to seriously hurt another player is Dirty play should be seriously punished. Most pro and college sports are full of those kind of players and it takes away from the game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Oh boy,

I knew that Run hates Rondo, but now he goes after KG, too? Gee. Do we have another closeted troll?

As for KG going after TH, the explanation is simple: TH was the most productive Pacer last night. Who else do you want KG going after - Pendergraph (0-1-0)?

As for KG's flagrant-2, it's clearly unintentional. For people who didn't see it but post about it - here it is  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO634h8Vihw

AK

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I thought his actions right after he did it spoke volumes.  He CLEARLY was apologetic, and put his arm up for a foul.

I don't think it was intentional, and yes I would feel the same way if someone hit him.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

That was a punch and should be suspended at least 2 games. This is not boxing. He does cherry pick who he does it to. I recall KG trying to Bully ex Laker 6'4" Anthony Peeler and he picked on the wrong guy. I loved this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtmGB3FgB1c

KG has always been a thug wanna be. According to Michael Wilbon, players around the league say KG is a thug wanna be.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

It was a hard foul and made a statement.  We have been complaining for weeks that the Celtics haven't been playing with enough emotion and aren't aggressive enough.  I like the aggression but not the hit to the face.  I don't think he ment to hit him in the face but did mean to foul him hard to send that message that we are not going to be complacent anymore.  Lets hope the rest of the team follows suit.  Not to injure but let everyone know that there are no easy baskets in the paint.

When you have a player like Collins, who doesn't score and is just defensive minded, he needs to let people know the paint is his.  He hasn't done that yet.  A flagrant 1 or 2 will send that message to those point guards taking it to the hole at will.   Sullinger, Wilcox, Bass and the rest of them need to take notice.  I'm not saying hurt people but let them no things aren't going to be that easy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In response to runrunandrun's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Garnett slammed his fist and arm into Hansboro face last night and was ejected from the game. Over and over Garnett has played dirty ball ,flying elbow on every rebound,moving picks with elbows flailing. Trash talking filth coming from his mouth . Kids are watching the game and have to listen to his Mother F----  remarks.  Picking on international players, beating his head against the backboard. The man is not sane and he is Danny Ainge style of player.

Celtic pride is dead. You never saw Russel or Cowens swearing on foul shots.

Ainge and this thug style of play have to stop.

C's need to return to the fast break and skill hoop,not this beat your man up mug ball.

Run

[/QUOTE]

lol. You crack me up every time, keep it coming!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

That was a disgusting play by KG.

He was not going for a block or to strip Hansbrough.

He had one goal in mind and that was to hit TH in the face.

[/QUOTE]

Real shocking words from a Laker fan. I bet your going to say Dwight Howard's flagrant on Kenneth Faried was inintentional also.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

That was a disgusting play by KG.

He was not going for a block or to strip Hansbrough.

He had one goal in mind and that was to hit TH in the face.

[/QUOTE]

Real shocking words from a Laker fan. I bet your going to say Dwight Howard's flagrant on Kenneth Faried was inintentional also.

[/QUOTE]

Tommy is an admitted lunatic who has been trolling this board under dozens of different screen names for years.

He has no credibility. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That was a punch and should be suspended at least 2 games. This is not boxing. He does cherry pick who he does it to. I recall KG trying to Bully ex Laker 6'4" Anthony Peeler and he picked on the wrong guy. I loved this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtmGB3FgB1c

KG has always been a thug wanna be. According to Michael Wilbon, players around the league say KG is a thug wanna be.

[/QUOTE]

Who cares really?

So KG is a dirty player and a thug wannabe.

I'm fine with that. Every team needs at least one of those guys. You don't want a real thug.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamesandersonwho. Show jamesandersonwho's posts

I thought it was funny. It was about time someone knocked some sense into that scrub.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Run - NHL will start playing - watch a real violence there!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to jamesandersonwho's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I thought it was funny. It was about time someone knocked some sense into that scrub.

[/QUOTE]

+1.   Clearly not a flagrant 2 but a legit hard foul.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jamesandersonwho's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1.   Clearly not a flagrant 2 but a legit hard foul.

[/QUOTE] If it was clearly not a flagrant 2, why was it called a flagrant 2? If you think that was a legit hard foul, you're not as smart as i thought you were!! There was nothing legit about it, it was blatantly flagrant!!  If Artest had commited a foul like that we would have been calling for a 10 game suspension.

Sections
Shortcuts