Garnett dirty behavior continues

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Garnett dirty behavior continues

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jamesandersonwho's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I thought it was funny. It was about time someone knocked some sense into that scrub.

[/QUOTE]

+1.   Clearly not a flagrant 2 but a legit hard foul.

[/QUOTE] If it was clearly not a flagrant 2, why was it called a flagrant 2? If you think that was a legit hard foul, you're not as smart as i thought you were!! There was nothing legit about it, it was blatantly flagrant!!  If Artest had commited a foul like that we would have been calling for a 10 game suspension.

[/QUOTE]

Garnett is not Artest and you know it.  He is one of the dirtier players but his tricks are to gain an advantage, especially mental.   He's never tried to punch or seriously hurt someone.   He was trying to hit the ball and if he fouled hard, that was ok with him.  He was not trying to have an excessive hit to the head.   I guess you'd give a 10 day suspension to McHale for his foul on Rambis or on Wade for his falling on Rondo or hitting Kobe in the allstar game.   

sometimes when you play rough and tough, hard fouls occur.   THey should call the flagrant one and move on.

separate point:  ever wonder why Hansbrough (sp) is the guy getting hit hard in the college and in the pros?   What goes around comes around.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I thought it was funny. It was about time someone knocked some sense into that scrub.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] If it was clearly not a flagrant 2, why was it called a flagrant 2? If you think that was a legit hard foul, you're not as smart as i thought you were!! There was nothing legit about it, it was blatantly flagrant!!  If Artest had commited a foul like that we would have been calling for a 10 game suspension.

[/QUOTE]

By the way, as to why it was called a flagrant 2, are you saying the refs always get it right and you always agree with their judgement?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me?  I wouldn't have been. It was a flagrant foul.  So what?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeemsToMe. Show SeemsToMe's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maybe I'm alone here but I did not think that KG was intentionally trying to hit Hansborough in the face

[/QUOTE] If it had been the other way around, would you have thought Hansborough was trying to hit Kg in the face?

[/QUOTE]
    kyceltic

For the most part hometown bias does not invite objectivity. I've noticed in several of your post that you seem to be an exception to the rule. Without green tinted glasses things can look a little different. Keep the candid post coming.

Seems

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeemsToMe. Show SeemsToMe's posts

In response to runrunandrun's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Garnett slammed his fist and arm into Hansboro face last night and was ejected from the game. Over and over Garnett has played dirty ball ,flying elbow on every rebound,moving picks with elbows flailing. Trash talking filth coming from his mouth . Kids are watching the game and have to listen to his Mother F----  remarks.  Picking on international players, beating his head against the backboard. The man is not sane and he is Danny Ainge style of player.

Celtic pride is dead. You never saw Russel or Cowens swearing on foul shots.

Ainge and this thug style of play have to stop.

C's need to return to the fast break and skill hoop,not this beat your man up mug ball.

Run

[/QUOTE]
    Run

"C's need to return to the fast break and skill hoop,not this beat your man up mug ball"

In your above quote; what years are you referring to?

Seems

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Garnett is not Artest and you know it.  He is one of the dirtier players but his tricks are to gain an advantage, especially mental.   He's never tried to punch or seriously hurt someone.   He was trying to hit the ball and if he fouled hard, that was ok with him.  He was not trying to have an excessive hit to the head.   I guess you'd give a 10 day suspension to McHale for his foul on Rambis or on Wade for his falling on Rondo or hitting Kobe in the allstar game.   

sometimes when you play rough and tough, hard fouls occur.   THey should call the flagrant one and move on.

separate point:  ever wonder why Hansbrough (sp) is the guy getting hit hard in the college and in the pros?   What goes around comes around.

[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to SeemsToMe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Maybe I'm alone here but I did not think that KG was intentionally trying to hit Hansborough in the face

[/QUOTE] If it had been the other way around, would you have thought Hansborough was trying to hit Kg in the face?

[/QUOTE]
    kyceltic

For the most part hometown bias does not invite objectivity. I've noticed in several of your post that you seem to be an exception to the rule. Without green tinted glasses things can look a little different. Keep the candid post coming.

Seems

[/QUOTE] Kg is one of my favorite players, but that was with out a doubt a flagrant 2. I don't like it when Wade does it, or when Artest does it, so why would i think it was ok just because it was a Celtic!! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Well, KY, we agree that it was a flagrant and that KG has dirty little tricks he pulls.  We agree we don't like it.  We'll just have to "agree to disagree" on intent and severity (F1 or F2).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] If Artest played for the Celtics, you would have been just like the Laker fans, who said the elbow to Harden was an accident, and shouldn't have been ruled a flagrant foul at all!! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] If Artest played for the Celtics, you would have been just like the Laker fans, who said the elbow to Harden was an accident, and shouldn't have been ruled a flagrant foul at all!! 

[/QUOTE]

BS.  I hate everything Artest stands for. What he things he does are wrong no matter who he plays for.  If he were on the Celtics, I would hope that Danny would do what Bird did and get rid of him.

judge the person for who he is.  KG, JON, and Wade are dirty players Who play physical when they can. But they are tough minded guys who are not TRYING to hurt people.  Artest and Bynum fit in a whole different category!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeemsToMe. Show SeemsToMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    kyceltic

Seems

[/QUOTE] Kg is one of my favorite players, but that was with out a doubt a flagrant 2. I don't like it when Wade does it, or when Artest does it, so why would i think it was ok just because it was a Celtic!! 

[/QUOTE]

kyceltic

Thats a pretty darn good philosophy to have.

Seems

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    kyceltic

Seems

[/QUOTE]

kyceltic

Thats a pretty darn good philosophy to have.

Seems

[/QUOTE] Thank you sir!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BS.  I hate everything Artest stands for. What he things he does are wrong no matter who he plays for.  If he were on the Celtics, I would hope that Danny would do what Bird did and get rid of him.

judge the person for who he is.  KG, JON, and Wade are dirty players Who play physical when they can. But they are tough minded guys who are not TRYING to hurt people.  Artest and Bynum fit in a whole different category!

[/QUOTE] I was just making a point!!  As you said we'll just agree to disagree!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

That was a disgusting play by KG.

He was not going for a block or to strip Hansbrough.

He had one goal in mind and that was to hit TH in the face.

[/QUOTE]

Real shocking words from a Laker fan. I bet your going to say Dwight Howard's flagrant on Kenneth Faried was inintentional also.

[/QUOTE]

Is inintentional a real word?

[/QUOTE]

Whoops my bad, made a spelling mistake. The U and the I are close together. You got my point loud and clear Laker fan!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tommy is an admitted lunatic who has been trolling this board under dozens of different screen names for years.

He has no credibility. 

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know. I've been reading this forum for a bit before I starting commenting. That thread about him being scared about Milicic going to kill somebody was classic. lol

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

lol @Tommy still trying to justify his ridiculous Darko thread. 

As for "run" you really doesn't deserve a thoughtful response so I'll just send you a link to a video with KG and Bill Russell http://youtu.be/90MtenZBABM

If KG is Russell's favorite player that should be good enough for you. 

Run just one more reminder Hanbrough would be playing alongside KG if Indiana had accepted the Allen-for-Hansbrough trade. Please get a clue, your opinions are totally detached from reality.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The NBA needs more guys like KG and Tyler.

[/QUOTE]

+2, how quickly some forget Larry Bird's passion, toughness, and foul behavior at times in the midst of a game.  Hansbrough knows the deal and didn't dramatize it because he was fine, just kept playing hard.  It looked worse than it was.  

Sullinger in the post game interview was like "what chippyness?"  I actualy think these two teams respect eachother more after that game.  Only teams like the Heat and players like D-Wade cry to the press when others play them tuff.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't know if he wanted to hit the head or not,  but he obviously was hitting him very hard.  He could have broke the guys arm if he connected just right.  KG is like Tyler.  If hes on your team you like him,  if  he isn't then you don't.  KG isn't as likeable as he was in Minne.  Us C fans just LOVE him and his intensity.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't know if he wanted to hit the head or not,  but he obviously was hitting him very hard.  He could have broke the guys arm if he connected just right.  KG is like Tyler.  If hes on your team you like him,  if  he isn't then you don't.  KG isn't as likeable as he was in Minne.  Us C fans just LOVE him and his intensity.

[/QUOTE]

lol. Never disliked KG when he was with Minny...however I do recall myself saying F U to him when he originally did not want to sign with Boston...of course I took it back when he agreed to a contract. He's a Celtic now and will always be a Celtic and that's fine with me.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]

Garnett slammed his fist and arm into Hansboro face last night and was ejected from the game. Over and over Garnett has played dirty ball ,flying elbow on every rebound,moving picks with elbows flailing. Trash talking filth coming from his mouth . Kids are watching the game and have to listen to his Mother F----  remarks.  Picking on international players, beating his head against the backboard. The man is not sane and he is Danny Ainge style of player.

C's need to return to the fast break and skill hoop,not this beat your man up mug ball.

Run

[/QUOTE]

Garnett  trash talks Carmelo and continues his dirty rotten play. Such a nice example of Celtic Pride!!  Garnett is just a dirty player and players around the league are very tired of it. Garnett should be bannish from the league.

C's winning by playing thug ball and the NBA is very concerned. Stern considering taking steps to stop the violent mug style slow ball play C's play.

Run

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Good game last night huh?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Run

[/QUOTE]

Garnett  trash talks Carmelo and continues his dirty rotten play. Such a nice example of Celtic Pride!!  Garnett is just a dirty player and players around the league are very tired of it. Garnett should be bannish from the league.

C's winning by playing thug ball and the NBA is very concerned. Stern considering taking steps to stop the violent mug style slow ball play C's play.

Run

[/QUOTE]

Got a link for that?  Can't find it anywhere!!!