Garnett for Bledsoe? You must be kidding!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

Garnett for Bledsoe? You must be kidding!

Even at 36 years old Kevin Garnett is still a very good player. Yes. He has trouble scoring in the low post against "true" centers who can body him. He's not quite as good a scorer as he once was. His team defense though not as maniacal as it once was is still very, very, good. No. He's not as effective 36-38 minites night in and night out as he once was. The Celtics {if they could} should try to adhere to a strict 28-30 minite regiman now BUT hey. Kevin Garnett is still a very good, very effective NBA big man and I don't see why he can't be next year even at 37 though it might be 24-26 minites a game. Eric Bledsoe? He's a pretty good NBA point guard with the potential to move into the "good" range from the "pretty good" range. Guards are a dime a dozen though boys and girls. Like Toyota Corolla's. I'd want ALOT more than Eric Bledsoe if I were gonna trade Kevin Garnett.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: Garnett for Bledsoe? You must be kidding!

Relax. Garnett isn't going anywhere.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to walton's comment:

Even at 36 years old Kevin Garnett is still a very good player. Yes. He has trouble scoring in the low post against "true" centers who can body him. He's not quite as good a scorer as he once was. His team defense though not as maniacal as it once was is still very, very, good. No. He's not as effective 36-38 minites night in and night out as he once was. The Celtics {if they could} should try to adhere to a strict 28-30 minite regiman now BUT hey. Kevin Garnett is still a very good, very effective NBA big man and I don't see why he can't be next year even at 37 though it might be 24-26 minites a game. Eric Bledsoe? He's a pretty good NBA point guard with the potential to move into the "good" range from the "pretty good" range. Guards are a dime a dozen though boys and girls. Like Toyota Corolla's. I'd want ALOT more than Eric Bledsoe if I were gonna trade Kevin Garnett.

Did you really need to start a new post to say that? There are multiple ongoing conversations on this topic. Post an idea, not a complaint to a strawman

Its irrelevent now that we've found out that there were no talks between Clipps and Celtics.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

In response to walton's comment:

Did you really need to start a new post to say that? There are multiple ongoing conversations on this topic. Post an idea, not a complaint to a strawman

Its irrelevent now that we've found out that there were no talks between Clipps and Celtics.

I welcome a post from Walton.  No need to be so rude about his thread when there are multiple stupid threads started each day.  You may not know Walton,  but I will tell you he has more basketball knowledge than quite a few people around here.

Welcome back Walton.  Hope you post some more.

5. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts