Garnett had to be hurt

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Garnett had to be hurt

Garnett in game four had Lebron run his knee into his thigh. I saw him in pain and he limped around for awhile after.  I believe based on this play he was injured.  Maybe like Ray was last year.  He could play but he was not himself.  Does anyone else suspect this or have any information on his condition?

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Garnett had to be hurt

Fierce,
    Nobody is suggesting that the Heat were not better in this series. We were however unable to get Shaq healthy and Rondo able to play at even close to full capacity.  Fill in those two factors and you have a series we very likely would have won.  

KG obviously has some problem I was merely trying to find out if anyone knew what it was.  I am surprised to hear you say that KG being injured with all the other factors I have mentioned were not a major contributor to the outcome we had.  I accept the loss but am looking for reasons why.  Garnett being injured may have been one.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Garnett had to be hurt:
    [QUOTE]Fierce, Nobody is suggesting that the Heat were not better in this series. We were however unable to get Shaq healthy and Rondo able to play at even close to full capacity.  Fill in those two factors and you have a series we very likely would have won.   KG obviously has some problem I was merely trying to find out if anyone knew what it was.  I am surprised to hear you say that KG being injured with all the other factors I have mentioned were not a major contributor to the outcome we had.  I accept the loss but am looking for reasons why.  Garnett being injured may have been one.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

It is definitely possible that KG is injured.  He wasn't very effective during this series and this could be the reason why.  I haven't read or heard this mentioned by anyone though. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

well really, the difference was Rondo.....kudo's for playing through the pain....the national media has been singing his praises.....but look at the low assist and rebound totals.....more assists equates to more points....more rebounds means more possessions....from his position he is an assist and rebounding machine....that was the missing link in this series...as for the Heat I congratulate them....LeBron is great but Wade is the man...Doc says he is coming back....please develop and use the young legs Doc....we were up by 2 heading into the 4th quarter....we were outscored by 12...worse yet, we only managed 14 points....get the youth involved...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SheWhoBleedsGreen. Show SheWhoBleedsGreen's posts

actually in watching the last game you could see KG clearly grib his right knee at a certain time during play...then when they finally took him out icing the right knee and removing the brace gingerly as he sat the bench on his break..they did a close up on him and you could clearly see he was in pain...repeating "fucc" over and over and over while touching his knee with squinted eyes. I think it was pretty clear that he was injured but he's not one for excuses so this may not be mentioned until far after this season or if the injury is more serious than just an aggravation of an old injury/bad knee. He was definitely playing in pain as well imo

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Please save the excuses. Kobe Bryant has played through broken fingers, sprained ankles, and jacked up knees, and you don't see Laker fans making EXCUSES. Cool

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SheWhoBleedsGreen. Show SheWhoBleedsGreen's posts

[QUOTE]Please save the excuses. Kobe Bryant has played through broken fingers, sprained ankles, and jacked up knees, and you don't see Laker fans making EXCUSES.
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

please just like his "hurt ankle" recently that everyone was worried about and he walked gingerly on it then "forgot" it was hurting and walked normally and what do you know? the next 4 plays Kobe is dunking for that WOW factor "OMG Kobe is hurting and playing like thisssss!!!???" yeah....because he wasnt hurt. Kobe has munchausen syndrome and plays for pity only to make himself look better when surprise surprise his "injury" was "less severe than originally thought" great player but he whines way too much and exaggerates injury....don't hater have anything better to do than come onto Boston websites to rant? Go support your failing team...they need it because Phil aint comin back and you guys are fuccd.bye

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Garnett had to be hurt : please just like his "hurt ankle" recently that everyone was worried about and he walked gingerly on it then "forgot" it was hurting and walked normally and what do you know? the next 4 plays Kobe is dunking for that WOW factor "OMG Kobe is hurting and playing like thisssss!!!???" yeah....because he wasnt hurt. Kobe has munchausen syndrome and plays for pity only to make himself look better when surprise surprise his "injury" was "less severe than originally thought" great player but he whines way too much and exaggerates injury....don't hater have anything better to do than come onto Boston websites to rant? Go support your failing team...they need it because Phil aint comin back and you guys are fuccd.bye
    Posted by SheWhoBleedsGreen[/QUOTE]

I must have hit a nerve. Laughing

5 out of the last 10 championships = failing team????

what does 1 out of the last 25 championships = ?????  Laughing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SheWhoBleedsGreen. Show SheWhoBleedsGreen's posts

failing team in that 3/4 of your team will be lost this season...gone just like coach. time for restructuring just like the celtics.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

3/4 of team?  Really?  Can you please let me know who the 3/4 will be? And who are the Lakers going to get in return for 3/4 of their team? Chris Paul, Dwight Howard? I am so excited!  Laughing

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SheWhoBleedsGreen. Show SheWhoBleedsGreen's posts

In Response to Garnett had to be hurt:
    [QUOTE]Garnett in game four had Lebron run his knee into his thigh. I saw him in pain and he limped around for awhile after.  I believe based on this play he was injured.  Maybe like Ray was last year.  He could play but he was not himself.  Does anyone else suspect this or have any information on his condition?
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

also-Tractor Traylor played togther in AAU...so his death was also probably weighing heavy on KGs mind.

Sections
Shortcuts