Garnett must intimidate and manhandle Bosh early and often, right from tip-off

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Garnett must intimidate and manhandle Bosh early and often, right from tip-off

Wade is a competitor and he showed us this by single-handedly winning a game against the Celtics last year with castoffs playing for this year's lottery teams

LeBron will get his stats no matter what.  You just have to make it as difficult as possible for him to do so

But I think Bosh can be had.  I think if Garnett gets after Bosh early, plays physical, and gets inside Bosh's head, we could take him out of the series before he's even in it. 

Divide and conquer, because their three stars are tough to beat if they're all ON on the same night.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Re: Garnett must intimidate and manhandle Bosh early and often, right from tip-off

Bosh is overated. KG will win this match up, as always.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Garnett must intimidate and manhandle Bosh early and often, right from tip-off

I would like to see KG not guard Bosh.  Bosh is mainly a jump shooter so he probably will stay outside and that takes KG away from the basket.  I think a number of guys can guard Bosh outside.  He gets most of his pts on wide open shots created by the other two.  We probably need KG helping out closer to the rim.  Just a thought. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Neither Anthony nor Ilgaska are great low post up players, so it is possible that KG will stay near the rim, play center, and help keep Lebron and Wade away from the rim. Oneil, Baby and Green may guard Bosh more.

We will have to wait and see how Doc plays it.

Sections
Shortcuts