Garnett should be given same 4 game suspension as Bynum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

Garnett should be given same 4 game suspension as Bynum

I have never seen such a disgusting act from a superstar like Garnett. You expect this kind of stuff from low-level bench players. Says a lot about him, the Celtics and perpetuates the image of Boston and their fans as very gutter-level people. When will Boston learn to lose with class?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Garnett should be given same 4 game suspension as Bynum

hahahahahahahahahaaha

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Here's disgusting for ya!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

If KG should be suspended then Kobe should be suspended too, basketball reasons!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Clearly nervous, l-troll is making stuff up as he goes.  He wants to get in his shots before:
    a.  the lakers fade into oblivion, and he has no business on this board.
    b.  he steps into a phone booth and re-emerges as Clipperstroll, says he has been a Clippers fan for years, and continues his assault on Celtics fans!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

In Response to Garnett should be given same 4 game suspension as Bynum:
    [QUOTE]I have never seen such a disgusting act from a superstar like Garnett. You expect this kind of stuff from low-level bench players. Says a lot about him, the Celtics and perpetuates the image of Boston and their fans as very gutter-level people. When will Boston learn to lose with class?
    Posted by Lakerstroll[/QUOTE]

I have to agree Laker all things being even. KG is a numbskull and is playground antics bore me. All I can add is:

Trade him Dannnnyyyyyy!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

In Response to Re: Garnett should be given same 4 game suspension as Bynum:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Garnett should be given same 4 game suspension as Bynum : I have to agree Laker all things being even. KG is a numbskull and is playground antics bore me. All I can add is: Trade him Dannnnyyyyyy!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

How'd this work ya?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

[QUOTE]Clearly nervous, l-troll is making stuff up as he goes.  He wants to get in his shots before: a.  the lakers fade into oblivion, and he has no business on this board. b.  he steps into a phone booth and re-emerges as Clipperstroll, says he has been a Clippers fan for years, and continues his assault on Celtics fans!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

I thought you said nobody reads my posts. This Garnett assault was much worse than what Bynum did. Garnett could easily have crushed Walker's windpipe. And Bynum is just a kid who didn't know better, but KG is 35 years old. I mean, come on, he's a thug and one of the dirtiest players in the NBA.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Garnett should be given same 4 game suspension as Bynum : I have to agree Laker all things being even. KG is a numbskull and is playground antics bore me. All I can add is: Trade him Dannnnyyyyyy!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Still waiting for another 48 hours?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Hahahaha

KG was just reaching for something to push when a yappy punk thought the 1st game of the season was a playoff game....and it happened to be Walker's neck and as you watch his fingers do not coil around it in anyway... harmless

Bynum could have broken Barea's ribs and ended his career if he had fallen differently... what a completely classless dirty play... throwing an elbow during game action to a defenseless airborn player who is a foor shorter than you...

Walker was a punk on the Celts who never bought into the Celtics way and KG was reminding him he's done nothing with a little after action sideline shove

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Garnett should be given same 4 game suspension as Bynum : I thought you said nobody reads my posts. This Garnett assault was much worse than what Bynum did. Garnett could easily have crushed Walker's windpipe. And Bynum is just a kid who didn't know better, but KG is 35 years old. I mean, come on, he's a thug and one of the dirtiest players in the NBA.

7 feet tall and 265 lbs vs 5' 9" and IN THE AIR........but he's just a kid, right???
    We should excuse  Bully Bynum because he is  a kid?? That is THE most ignorant thing you've ever written!! (and that is saying a lot)   IF KG gets suspended, I'll live with it.  What he did was uncalled for, but who the H... are you to pretend to dictate that was anywhere NEAR the damage Bynum caused???
    Get a life you jerk!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

It's all about the signs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Garnett should be given same 4 game suspension as Bynum : I thought you said nobody reads my posts. This Garnett assault was much worse than what Bynum did. Garnett could easily have crushed Walker's windpipe. And Bynum is just a kid who didn't know better, but KG is 35 years old. I mean, come on, he's a thug and one of the dirtiest players in the NBA.

Given his age and the years he's spent playing in the NBA, you would think KG would know better. However, he does have a giant chip on his shoulder born from the fact he thought he should have won more rings (he has a solitary ring) and that he will go down as having played second fiddle to the great Tim Duncan.

Trade him Dannnnyyyyyyy!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Garnett should be given same 4 game suspension as Bynum : Given his age and the years he's spent playing in the NBA, you would think KG would know better. However, he does have a giant chip on his shoulder born from the fact he thought he should have won more rings (he has a solitary ring) and that he will go down as having played second fiddle to the great Tim Duncan. Trade him Dannnnyyyyyyy!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

There goes Tayshawn again...so tell me - why in the world would you want DH?  He hasn't won any rings?  Sup with DH going to LA in the next 48 hours? 
    Tayshawn is another low life who is so worried about his team, he pretends to be a Celtics fan....................how pathetic!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Kobe has been in the NBA for 16 years and until now he still doesn't understand the phrase "pass the ball".

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]@SpearsNBAYahoo Marc J. Spears  Celtics Kevin Garnett won't receive suspension or fine for physical incident with Knicks Billy Walker, NBA says. 18 minutes ago   via  Twitter for BlackBerry®
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

You mean lakerstroll is wrong (again)??  Oh, no, not that!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

[QUOTE]@SpearsNBAYahoo Marc J. Spears  Celtics Kevin Garnett won't receive suspension or fine for physical incident with Knicks Billy Walker, NBA says. 18 minutes ago   via  Twitter for BlackBerry®
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    Let's see, Bynum gets the inital 5 game suspension and then Stern stops Paul from coming to L.A. and now doesn't do anything to KG for that malicious, brutal attack. Yep, clearly the league thinks the other teams have to be helped to catch up to the Lakers, especially those teams on the swift decline like the Celtics. I mean, what would the Cs have left without the old gangsta' thug Garnett. I predict there will be payback around the league for this brutal and outlandish act by the trashiest player in the NBA.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Garnett should be given same 4 game suspension as Bynum : Let's see, Bynum gets the inital 5 game suspension and then Stern stops Paul from coming to L.A. and now doesn't do anything to KG for that malicious, brutal attack. Yep, clearly the league thinks the other teams have to be helped to catch up to the Lakers, especially those teams on the swift decline like the Celtics. I mean, what would the Cs have left without the old gangsta' thug Garnett. I predict there will be payback around the league for this brutal and outlandish act by the trashiest player in the NBA.

SORE LOSER!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Garnett should be given same 4 game suspension as Bynum : Let's see, Bynum gets the inital 5 game suspension and then Stern stops Paul from coming to L.A. and now doesn't do anything to KG for that malicious, brutal attack. Yep, clearly the league thinks the other teams have to be helped to catch up to the Lakers, especially those teams on the swift decline like the Celtics. I mean, what would the Cs have left without the old gangsta' thug Garnett. I predict there will be payback around the league for this brutal and outlandish act by the trashiest player in the NBA.

Blah, blah and more blah.........the only thing you have right is that the league will help the other teams catch the lakers!!  THAT was the whole reason for the lockout.  So glad that now, after it's been over for a month, you've figured it out!!  How STUPID to announce to the world you want BOTH Howard AND Paul....then trade for him while all the owners are still in NYC ratifying the deal.  Typical lakers arrogance once again.......Mitch should be fired for that one!!  What a stupid, arrogant move.  So glad those days are over!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Lakers vs. Lakers in the finals? REALLY???????????????????

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

ESPN is reporting there will be NO PENALTY for Garnett.

That's what it should be.  It wasn't that serious?

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts