Garnett should be given same 4 game suspension as Bynum

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

Re: Garnett should be given same 4 game suspension as Bynum

There is a big difference; KG shoved BW because walker was trash talking all game long. KG is not someone to take trash from anyone, he showed BW to make him realize that. I would rather take his jump shot if he had made it but thats life. BW should learn how to respect guys that are his seniors; play your game to the best of your ability and respect the game and guys that have given their lives to this game.
    My suggestion to you is instead of commenting on Celtics forum go back to your man Mr. Kobe and dare him to trash talk to KG and I can guarantee you Kobe's wet pants. What Bynum did is a disgrace; trying to break someone's ribs intentionally. I do not agree with what KG did but do not believe that KG had any intention to hurt BW and you can see that from the shove. Get a life and go back to Lakers forum and I am sure you have enough to complain this year and years to come.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Garnett should be given same 4 game suspension as Bynum:
    [QUOTE]Here's disgusting for ya!
    Posted by 21st[/QUOTE]

yet another Bynum play:

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOMAA99999. Show TOMAA99999's posts

No way.   Byrnum did a bush league move on JJ Barea in the playoffs while being blown out.   KG just shoved Bill Walker.   Can't even compare the two.  

Sections
Shortcuts