Garnett stole the ball Garnett Stole the ball its all over

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: Garnett stole the ball Garnett Stole the ball its all over

In Response to Re: Garnett stole the ball Garnett Stole the ball its all over:
    In Response to Re: Garnett stole the ball Garnett Stole the ball its all over : There was no criteria, just your opinion.  Only a Paul Pierce hater would put Antoine Walker ahead of Paul Pierce on his list of all-time Celtic greats. If you remember the Hornets game at Boston, Ray Allen had the last. But according to kyceltic the Celtics lost because Pierce didn't try hard enough. Against the Spurs, when Ray missed two FTs that would have sealed the deal, kyceltic said if the Celtics lost it was because of Pierce's turnover that led to a Tony Parker layup. I think you get the picture.
    Posted by P34

Pierce said " i didn't come to play" I take that as meaning i didn't try!!

Not just the turn over, but the little 6 footer he missed trying to make up for turning the ball over.  And then you got mad and started calling names, and i said mission acomplished, and had a good laugh because i had bested you again!!   HAHAHA

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Garnett stole the ball Garnett Stole the ball its all over :  Pierce said " i didn't come to play" I take that as meaning i didn't try!!  Not just the turn over, but the little 6 footer he missed trying to make up for turning the ball over.  And then you got mad and started calling names, and i said mission acomplished, and had a good laugh because i had bested you again!!   HAHAHA
    Posted by kyceltic

Bested me again? How could you have bested me again when Pierce, until now, is still the Celtics leading scorer and the go to guy when the Celtics need a game winning shot. 

How about you, when was the last time you said anything positive about Paul Pierce? Why don't you tell us.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

If Paul Pierce would just cover his man at the three point line, we might win a championship.
    Posted by Kirk6
    Pierce played excellent defense against Turkolu all night long.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Here's something for Celtic fans to think about. We give Denver Rondo, Perkins, Bradley, and JO, they give us Carmelo, and Ty Lawson. We get a superstar closer, and the Nuggets come away with about as much as they are going to get for Anthony. Both teams come away a winner, with this trade! I know we have Pierce at the 3 spot, but i'm talking about a young superstar, one of the 5 top players in the game!

Re: Swap JO for Frye

posted at 10/29/2010 11:57 AM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406&plckUserId=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406">
    First: 2/12/2006
    Last: 1/18/2011

Here's something for Celtic fans to think about. We give Denver Rondo, Perkins, Bradley, and JO, they give us Carmelo, and Ty Lawson. We get a superstar closer, and the Nuggets come away with about as much as they are going to get for Anthony. Both teams come away a winner, with this trade! I know we have Pierce at the 3 spot, but i'm talking about a young superstar, one of the 5 top players in the game!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Re: Garnett stole the ball Garnett Stole the ball its all over : Is that when you noticed Nate and Bradley should be taking some of Rondo's time?
    Posted by OneOnOne
    LOL Nate Bradley and Harangody should start. LOL That turn your back on the guy with the ball defense of Harangody`s was unique. Some of these posters are trying to figure out a way to blame PP for the Pats losing. I`m pretty sure he wasn`t the guy checking Anderson when he was raining 3s.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Garnett stole the ball Garnett Stole the ball its all over :  Pierce said " i didn't come to play" I take that as meaning i didn't try!!  Not just the turn over, but the little 6 footer he missed trying to make up for turning the ball over.  And then you got mad and started calling names, and i said mission acomplished, and had a good laugh because i had bested you again!!   HAHAHA
    Posted by kyceltic

Pierce is man enough to take the blame for the loss. He's not like you, Pierce doesn't blame others when the team losses. Pierce could have said if Ray Allen made that last shot the Celtics would have won against the Hornets. But he didn't say that because he's not kyceltic.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Garnett stole the ball Garnett Stole the ball its all over : By all means, show us your updated list.
    Posted by P34

I think he would just show his ignorance, not on where he put people like Ray, etc, just where he would put Paul. Pretty obviously a hater.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Garnett stole the ball Garnett Stole the ball its all over : Bested me again? How could you have bested me again when Pierce, until now, is still the Celtics leading scorer and the go to guy when the Celtics need a game winning shot.  How about you, when was the last time you said anything positive about Paul Pierce? Why don't you tell us.
    Posted by P34

Man up and admit it, you lost that round. no sense arguing over it.

I thought having Pierce on my list of top 15 Celtics was pretty positive.

I may owe you an apology, when you called Ray Goat, did you mean " Greatest of all time" if so than i took it wrong and humbly apologize!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Garnett stole the ball Garnett Stole the ball its all over : There was no criteria, just your opinion.  Only a Paul Pierce hater would put Antoine Walker ahead of Paul Pierce on his list of all-time Celtic greats. If you remember the Hornets game at Boston, Ray Allen had the last. But according to kyceltic the Celtics lost because Pierce didn't try hard enough. Against the Spurs, when Ray missed two FTs that would have sealed the deal, kyceltic said if the Celtics lost it was because of Pierce's turnover that led to a Tony Parker layup. I think you get the picture.
    Posted by P34

It didn't matter that Paul blocked Manu's last second shot, or that PP clearly got fouled and it wasn't called.  Proabably Ray was guarding Manu in his huge 4th quarter if I remember. Got so bad Doc put Daniels on him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Garnett stole the ball Garnett Stole the ball its all over : LOL Nate Bradley and Harangody should start. LOL That turn your back on the guy with the ball defense of Harangody`s was unique. Some of these posters are trying to figure out a way to blame PP for the Pats losing. I`m pretty sure he wasn`t the guy checking Anderson when he was raining 3s.
    Posted by jrleftfoot

I don't think I said anything about Harongody

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Garnett stole the ball Garnett Stole the ball its all over : Pierce is man enough to take the blame for the loss. He's not like you, Pierce doesn't blame others when the team losses. Pierce could have said if Ray Allen made that last shot the Celtics would have won against the Hornets. But he didn't say that because he's not kyceltic.
    Posted by P34

Sounds like Paul and i are in agreement, as to whos fault the loss was. You can blame Ray if you want to, but the "Truth" told the truth!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Garnett stole the ball Garnett Stole the ball its all over :    Sounds like Paul and i are in agreement, 
    Posted by kyceltic

I doubt that very seriously.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

You guys have gone over the edge with your hate of Ray Allen, trying to blame him for a game we won. Not only did we win, but Ray was the hero.

Ask your selves, and be truthful. Which would make you happier, Ray hitting the game winning 3, or Ray missing the game winning 3?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Ray is Mr. Clutch, I would not want anyone else taking the last second shot but him!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

You guys have gone over the edge with your hate of Ray Allen, trying to blame him for a game we won. Not only did we win, but Ray was the hero.  Ask your selves, and be truthful. Which would make you happier, Ray hitting the game winning 3, or Ray missing the game winning 3?
    Posted by kyceltic

PP has made a lot of great shots this season. Not once did I see you post something good about PP. If you want to talk about asking one's self then why not start by asking yourself did you ever say something good about PP, ever?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Garnett stole the ball Garnett Stole the ball its all over :  Man up and admit it, you lost that round. no sense arguing over it.  I thought having Pierce on my list of top 15 Celtics was pretty positive.  I may owe you an apology, when you called Ray Goat, did you mean " Greatest of all time" if so than i took it wrong and humbly apologize!!
    Posted by kyceltic

Re: Indicator

posted at 1/6/2011 7:28 PM EST
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=c75020937c023da12a6ae62fa239f05d&plckUserId=c75020937c023da12a6ae62fa239f05d">
    First: 3/12/2010
    Last: 1/18/2011
    It wasn't that Pierce didn't try.  I don't think he was saying he didn't try in that game.  He was saying he didn't bring his A game and he was being self critical by saying he should play better and that he expected more of himself (as we expect more).

Don't take his works out of context.  He was being hard on himself, appropriately.....but I didn't see it as "I didn't even try".

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

kyceltic, why don't you tell everyone how Ray dribbled the ball off his foot while trying to do a behind the back dribble when the Celtics were leading 75-74 with 3:19 remaining on the clock. And while you're at it why don't you also tell everyone how Ray missed that 3-pointer with 5.9 seconds remaining on the clock. 

If Ray made that 3-point shot the Celtics would have won by 1 point, right?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

You guys have gone over the edge with your hate of Ray Allen, trying to blame him for a game we won. Not only did we win, but Ray was the hero.  Ask your selves, and be truthful. Which would make you happier, Ray hitting the game winning 3, or Ray missing the game winning 3?
    Posted by kyceltic

I think you are stinking crazy. I like Ray Allen just fine.  Glad he is on the team and glad he is having a career year.  You are the hater.  Can't stand that PP  is here and a great player still.  It bothers you that he steals some of Ray's limelight.  Ask yourself why you are such a PP hater?  Answer it truthfully.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Garnett stole the ball Garnett Stole the ball its all over : PP has made a lot of great shots this season. Not once did I see you post something good about PP. If you want to talk about asking one's self then why not start by asking yourself did you ever say something good about PP, ever?
    Posted by ConnectingRod

no

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

I thought this was a thread about kg..What da funk.. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Garnett stole the ball Garnett Stole the ball its all over : PP has made a lot of great shots this season. Not once did I see you post something good about PP. If you want to talk about asking one's self then why not start by asking yourself did you ever say something good about PP, ever?
    Posted by ConnectingRod

Fierce get back in control,i don't want to talk to your other personalities, i'll only talk to you. Don't hide behind hotrod!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

ONEONONE are you trying to convince me or yourself?  And quit stealing my lines!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Garnett stole the ball Garnett Stole the ball its all over :  Fierce get back in control,i don't want to talk to your other personalities, i'll only talk to you. Don't hide behind hotrod!!
    Posted by kyceltic

So you're in paranoia mode again, huh? Just like last season when everybody is Fierce34 if they disagree with you. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

ONEONONE are you trying to convince me or yourself?  And quit stealing my lines!!
    Posted by kyceltic

You are beyond convincing. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Posted by kyceltic

Go talk to your wife again so she can get you in line again this year. You need some stability.

Sections
Shortcuts