Garnett stole the ball Garnett Stole the ball its all over

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: Garnett stole the ball Garnett Stole the ball its all over

I have not only bested Fierce this time, i also bested ONEONONE, and one of Fierce's personalities. You guys put up a pretty good fight, but this ones over, lets move on to the next one!!

I wonder if Ray has ever been called a studio gangster?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Garnett stole the ball Garnett Stole the ball its all over:
     I have not only bested Fierce this time, i also bested ONEONONE, and one of Fierce's personalities. You guys put up a pretty good fight, but this ones over, lets move on to the next one!!  I wonder if Ray has ever been called a studio gangster?
    Posted by kyceltic

Bested? How did you "best" us? By blaming Pierce for not trying against the Hornets? Who had the last shot in that game?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

I have not only bested Fierce this time, i also bested ONEONONE, and one of Fierce's personalities. You guys put up a pretty good fight, but this ones over, lets move on to the next one!!  I wonder if Ray has ever been called a studio gangster?
    Posted by kyceltic

Here's what another poster had to say about your "besting".

"Don't take his works out of context.  He was being hard on himself, appropriately.....but I didn't see it as "I didn't even try".

Re: Indicator

posted at 1/6/2011 7:28 PM EST
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=c75020937c023da12a6ae62fa239f05d&plckUserId=c75020937c023da12a6ae62fa239f05d">
    First: 3/12/2010
    Last: 1/18/2011
    It wasn't that Pierce didn't try.  I don't think he was saying he didn't try in that game.  He was saying he didn't bring his A game and he was being self critical by saying he should play better and that he expected more of himself (as we expect more).

Don't take his works out of context.  He was being hard on himself, appropriately.....but I didn't see it as "I didn't even try".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Garnett stole the ball Garnett Stole the ball its all over : Bested? How did you "best" us? By blaming Pierce for not trying against the Hornets? Who had the last shot in that game?
    Posted by P34

It's over, lick your wounds and move on!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Garnett stole the ball Garnett Stole the ball its all over :  It's over, lick your wounds and move on!!
    Posted by kyceltic

HAHAHA!!!

Can't answer a simple question? Again, who had the last shot against the Hornets? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Doc and coaching staff is the main problem....

posted at 4/10/2010 11:16 AM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406&plckUserId=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406">
    First: 2/12/2006
    Last: 1/19/2011

Fire Ainge, fire Doc, get a new captain, this ship is sinking.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

You even wanted Ainge fired if he didn't trade Ray for the right offer.

Re: Doc and coaching staff is the main problem....

posted at 4/10/2010 1:45 PM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406&plckUserId=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406">
    First: 2/12/2006
    Last: 1/19/2011
    In Response to Re: Doc and coaching staff is the main problem....:
    Fire Ainge for not trading Ray Allen.
    Posted by Fierce34

As you know Ray is my favorite player,but if the right trade had been available, and Ainge didn't make it, i agree he should be fired.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

You even wanted Ainge fired if he didn't trade Ray for the right offer. Re: Doc and coaching staff is the main problem.... posted at 4/10/2010 1:45 PM EDT www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406&plckUserId=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406 " /> kyceltic Posts: 1223 First: 2/12/2006 Last: 1/19/2011 In Response to  Re: Doc and coaching staff is the main problem.... : Fire Ainge for not trading Ray Allen. Posted by Fierce34  As you know Ray is my favorite player,but if the right trade had been available, and Ainge didn't make it, i agree he should be fired.
    Posted by P34

Check mate again!!!!    Its alright to not have a lot of basketball knowledge KY. But you tried to convince people of your superiority but it just failed.  Oh well I am sure you will try again..   Nothing wrong with finishing third in a three team fight.    Next time don't bring a knife to a gun fight!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Garnett stole the ball Garnett Stole the ball its all over : Check mate again!!!!    Its alright to not have a lot of basketball knowledge KY. But you tried to convince people of your superiority but it just failed.  Oh well I am sure you will try again..   Nothing wrong with finishing third in a three team fight.    Next time don't bring a knife to a gun fight!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by OneOnOne

It's not just an ordinary knife he has, it's a Swiss Army knife.

HAHAHA!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Posted by kyceltic

And your point?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Tell him Fierce!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Tell him Fierce!!
    Posted by kyceltic

Good game KY.  Time to move on.  Got to get ready for tonight.

Sections
Shortcuts