Garnetts Trash Talking, Calling Villanuveva a Cancer Patient, Proves C's Thugs!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Garnetts Trash Talking, Calling Villanuveva a Cancer Patient, Proves C's Thugs!

This Celtic team hit a new low last night with Garnett calling Piston forward Villanvueva a Cancer Patient. Think about all the kids fighting Cancer and hearing KG making fun of Villanuveva because he looks like they look! The man is a disgrace and should be ashamed of himself. Kids and adults who have Cancer are fighting the battle of their life and should be seen as warriors not freaks like Garnett thinks they are.

Thank you Danny for giving us this thug team, thanks for West beating up on team mates, thanks for giving us All time Tec leader Wallace last year, thanks for the bad boy looks and tattoos, thanks for blemishing the great Celtic name.

Thanks for the slow ball,thug ball, trash talking hoop.

What would it take for Danny Ainge to say I'm sorry for the actions of my team.

Danny didn't seem to mind the two sucker punching episodes by Big Baby and West.

Danny and Doc see no evil,hear no evil and feel no evil,and are actually proud of this evil team they have created.

I am ashamed to be a Celtic Fan.

Run

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: Garnetts Trash Talking, Calling Villanuveva a Cancer Patient, Proves C's Thugs!

Do you ignore the fact that it was a double technical and Charlie challenged KG to a fight not on the basketball court.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Re: Garnetts Trash Talking, Calling Villanuveva a Cancer Patient, Proves C's Thugs!

In Response to Re: Garnetts Trash Talking, Calling Villanuveva a Cancer Patient, Proves C's Thugs!:
    [QUOTE]Do you ignore the fact that it was a double technical and Charlie challenged KG to a fight not on the basketball court.
    Posted by BosoxJoe5[/QUOTE]
    I believe that challenge happened way after the fact in post-game interviews.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In Response to Re: Garnetts Trash Talking, Calling Villanuveva a Cancer Patient, Proves C's Thugs!:
    [QUOTE]Do you ignore the fact that it was a double technical and Charlie challenged KG to a fight not on the basketball court.
    Posted by BosoxJoe5[/QUOTE]

Bosox

Why did Charlie get a tech ? Do you think what Garnett said was wrong?

KG is the biggest trash talker in the league and needs help. I can't see Cowens,Bird,Russel,Jones, or any old Celtics making Cancer jokes.

Run

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Garnetts Trash Talking, Calling Villanuveva a Cancer Patient, Proves C's Thugs! : Bosox Why did Charlie get a tech ? Do you think what Garnett said was wrong? KG is the biggest trash talker in the league and needs help. I can't see Cowens,Bird,Russel,Jones, or any old Celtics making Cancer jokes. Run
    Posted by runrunandrun[/QUOTE]
    I never said it was approriate. It is clear that they were jawing at each other. Isn't any worse than Larry Bird team the opposing team that they are going to need another player because he was going to kill the one guarding him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

I knew this was coming.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Is calling Villanuveva a cancer patient an insult to cancer patients or an insult to Villanuveva? 

And who is the bigger child?  KG for saying it or Villan for crying about it?

And the funniest thing is that it worked.  KG clearly got under Villan's skin with the comment.

I think the whole thing is childish.  Can't you just see a 6 year old Villan going to his teacher with tears in his eyes, saying "KG said I was a cancer patient"?

Would it have been more acceptable if KG said, "you play like a cancer patient"?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Garnetts Trash Talking, Calling Villanuveva a Cancer Patient, Proves C's Thugs! : Bosox Why did Charlie get a tech ? Do you think what Garnett said was wrong? KG is the biggest trash talker in the league and needs help. I can't see Cowens,Bird,Russel,Jones, or any old Celtics making Cancer jokes. Run
    Posted by runrunandrun[/QUOTE]

Run,
    FYI, Bird was one of the biggest, if not the biggest, trash talker of his time. Fortunately for him there was no Twitter or Facebook.
    AFAIK, trash talk is not banned by NBA, so if a player A talks trash to player B and the latter misses a bucket or two, player A won.
    Do I aprove of what KG said (if what CV said is true) - no.  But life is tough. I bet KG has a lot of flaws that are explored via trash talk. But have you heard him complaining?

AK

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

What K.G said is beyond usual trash talk. K.G should be held accountable for what he said. A humbling public apology and a large fine to be donated to something like the Teenage Cancer Fund would be appropriate or to research for the disease that Villanueva has.
        I have no problem with Villanueva going public with K.G's remark. Challenging him to a fight is very childish, but it doesn't compare to what K.G said.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schleprechaun. Show Schleprechaun's posts

I won't defend what KG said, BUT I agree that without TWITTER a lot of this stuff would just 'evaporate' into thin air.

And for people who put Larry on some high pedestal, what are you smokin? and do you have more?

Larry has undoubtedly said the equivalent or worse to get  in someone's head.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Perhaps someone close to Villanueva died from cancer recently? That could well be enough to solicit such a response from him.

Although acting the way he did afterwards was childish, really challenging Garnett to a fight? How old is he?

Not to defend Garnett but how much trash has been talked in the last 50 years? What subjects of an equal or similar offensive nature were bought up?

All Villanueva has done is exposed a weakness in his game. Garnett was low to bring up cancer patients as we probably all know of someone who has either had a form of cancer, or died from it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

[QUOTE]Is calling Villanuveva a cancer patient an insult to cancer patients or an insult to Villanuveva?  And who is the bigger child?  KG for saying it or Villan for crying about it?
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE]

Agree.  What KG did is a dick move.  CV tweeting about it is a b*tch move.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Now KG is issuing a statement claiming it was a "miscommunication" and that he told CV that he was "cancerous" to the league and his team.

I call BS.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BS10FAN. Show BS10FAN's posts

Stop speculating because you were not at the game..so hold your comments..go to Comcast and see Garnett's response to alleged claims by Villanueva..do you believe everything that is on Twitter..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

[QUOTE]Now KG is issuing a statement claiming it was a "miscommunication" and that he told CV that he was "cancerous" to the league and his team. I call BS.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]
        Garnett's response is obviously a lie. Garnett is a great player and I'll always admire him for that, but he's been knocked down a few notches in terms of being a good person. I would have gained back a little respect from him if he would have come clean. It's usually best to come clean with your mistakes rather than lying. Bill Clinton should have been aware of that when he was president. Add tricky Dick Nixon to that list also.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Garnett's game is gone and is trying to be a tough guy now.  LOL at him.  What an ignorant fool.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

btw, glad I'm not a Celtic fan, I would be calling for his head.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The rush to judgement on this is embarrassing. How about waiting for some eyewitness accounts people? After all, if this was said, someone else should have likely heard it. If I claim you said something horrible and tweet it does it make it true? Brady/Moss fan I'd say stick with football but you didn't do such a good job in the Pats forum either. Here's a pointer: whenever you agree with something runrunrun says, someone who is angry that the Celts don't have more white players on their team, you're on shaky ground.

p.s. I assume you also condemn Moss as well for the horrible (and, in this case, substantiated by multiple witnesses) diatribes in the Vikes locker room that got him booted off that team?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Garnetts Trash Talking, Calling Villanuveva a Cancer Patient, Proves C's Thugs! : Run, FYI, Bird was one of the biggest, if not the biggest, trash talker of his time. Fortunately for him there was no Twitter or Facebook. AFAIK, trash talk is not banned by NBA, so if a player A talks trash to player B and the latter misses a bucket or two, player A won. Do I aprove of what KG said (if what CV said is true) - no.  But life is tough. I bet KG has a lot of flaws that are explored via trash talk. But have you heard him complaining? AK
    Posted by sinus007[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

In Run's eyes, only WHITE players can talk trash and get away with antics like that.

It's clear this guy is locked somewhere in the 1930's, and it's sad BDC readers have to read his racist crap everyday.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

Personally I could care less what name that KG calls another player.  I also don't care what name a player might call KG.

I tend to just to be interested in watching basketball.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dino1980. Show dino1980's posts

[QUOTE]Personally I could care less what name that KG calls another player.  I also don't care what name a player might call KG. I tend to just to be interested in watching basketball.
    Posted by Icon11[/QUOTE]

Amen

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oldtimerceltfan. Show oldtimerceltfan's posts

It has been said in media, that KG said that 'he was a cancer to his team'. someone close enough to hear, had verified that KG did say that. This political correct thing has got this country messed up. Now we are not to say the word  'Cancer' anymore. Cancer, Cancer, Cancer. All you politically correct people can go to H..LL. o yea we can't say 'drater' anymore.  Can someone come up with more politcally correct words that these idiots say we shouldn't use. Idiot, idiot, idiot. They would not let me post this unless I remove one of the politically correct word. drater, You see what I mean.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

KG is a disgrace and really should look at retiring. He's done barely anything of note this season after getting schooled by Gasol in the Finals.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Garnetts Trash Talking, Calling Villanuveva a Cancer Patient, Proves C's Thugs! :     Garnett's response is obviously a lie. Garnett is a great player and I'll always admire him for that, but he's been knocked down a few notches in terms of being a good person. I would have gained back a little respect from him if he would have come clean. It's usually best to come clean with your mistakes rather than lying. Bill Clinton should have been aware of that when he was president. Add tricky Dick Nixon to that list also.
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]

Well I guess Doc is a liar too then because he said Garnett said exactly what Garnett said that he said.  You guys believe everything you read?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Wow, this is a long post and nobody has corrected the original poster!! KG didn't call him a cancer patient, he said he was 'cancerous to his team and the league'.  Way to fire people up Charlie, how about quoting him correctly?  That makes for a bad story.  I can see the headline now "KG tells the truth"! Instead of being a man, handling the situation like a man, he acts like a 13 year old girl and puts his feelings on Twitter......REALLY??  F-ING TWITTER?  How old is Charlie again?   Players talk trash at all levels.  If you haven't talked any trash on the court, chances are you haven't played or you've always been the worst player on the floor.  It's part of the fun and excitement of the game.  Mothers, wives, children are usually the only topics off limits.  Even if KG did call him a cancer patient, who really cares?  Would that sentiment stop the kemo flowing for the children seeking treatment in Boston?  No!!  Has any of KG's comments caused a person to die or become disfigured, has it killed any puppies, have any old people died as a result?  No!!  Let's relax people.  If this got you fired up, you're life is pretty sweet and worry free! 
    Posted by dino1980[/QUOTE]

Dino , don't start trying to make sense to some of these guys,  it just don't work.

Sections
Shortcuts