Garnetts Trash Talking, Calling Villanuveva a Cancer Patient, Proves C's Thugs!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

Re: Garnetts Trash Talking, Calling Villanuveva a Cancer Patient, Proves C's Thugs!

In Response to Re: Garnetts Trash Talking, Calling Villanuveva a Cancer Patient, Proves C's Thugs!:
    In Response to Re: Garnetts Trash Talking, Calling Villanuveva a Cancer Patient, Proves C's Thugs! : Obviously you haven't been watching KG this year.  We will see who gets schooled this year.  I suppose Artest is a model citizen as well as KOME the rapist.  Typical Faker fan.
    Posted by OneOnOne

Im a celtic fan....but I have 2 eyes AND an open mind.

Bleed green!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: Garnetts Trash Talking, Calling Villanuveva a Cancer Patient, Proves C's Thugs!

In Response to Re: Garnetts Trash Talking, Calling Villanuveva a Cancer Patient, Proves C's Thugs!:
    Is calling Villanuveva a cancer patient an insult to cancer patients or an insult to Villanuveva? 
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover

i think THIS is the side of this story that needs to be investigated.  charlie V makes benoit benjamin look like a hard worker.  yeah, sure it's classless, but charlie's sack is empty to go public on twitter with it. 

remember, this is the same guy who twitteted that he was "so gangsta" for sneaking in a twet at half time of a game for the bucks, instead of getting his head into the game.

i'd say the most disappointing thing of all is KG not coming clean since he was called out on it.  and doc supposedly baked up a lie that he was "standing right there" and heard what KG said.  mmm hmmm.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I rarely agree with you Acie, but I do this time in regards to your last paragraph.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In Response to Re: Garnetts Trash Talking, Calling Villanuveva a Cancer Patient, Proves C's Thugs! : Well I guess Doc is a liar too then because he said Garnett said exactly what Garnett said that he said.  You guys believe everything you read?
    Posted by OneOnOne

Doc and Danny lie all the time to protect this thug team. They are more upset that bad news gets out,"West sucker punching Wafer" then the sucker punch itself.

Danny and Doc tell us everything is perfect at practice,that West has never been a problem! We all know that they are lying to protect their investments.
    Doc and Danny should run for public office as they fit right in.

Run

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

whaaaaa.whaaaa...he called me a cancer patient I am going to tweet and break the NBA code and be b*&tch...what a cry baby,,,WHO CARES

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In Response to Re: Garnetts Trash Talking, Calling Villanuveva a Cancer Patient, Proves C's Thugs! : i think THIS is the side of this story that needs to be investigated.  charlie V makes benoit benjamin look like a hard worker.  yeah, sure it's classless, but charlie's sack is empty to go public on twitter with it.  remember, this is the same guy who twitteted that he was "so gangsta" for sneaking in a twet at half time of a game for the bucks, instead of getting his head into the game. i'd say the most disappointing thing of all is KG not coming clean since he was called out on it.  and doc supposedly baked up a lie that he was "standing right there" and heard what KG said.  mmm hmmm.
    Posted by aciemvp

Bingo

Your right,Doc and Garnett will get in more trouble covering up the trash talk,like Nixon at Watergate.

I'm sure someone will come forward with a tape of the game, Garnett was screaming most of the game.

The truth shall set you free!

Take care Run

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

In Response to Re: Garnetts Trash Talking, Calling Villanuveva a Cancer Patient, Proves C's Thugs! : Bingo Your right,Doc and Garnett will get in more trouble covering up the trash talk,like Nixon at Watergate. I'm sure someone will come forward with a tape of the game, Garnett was screaming most of the game. The truth shall set you free! Take care Run
    Posted by runrunandrun

Run,

What do you think about THIS take on the issue? Balanced?

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2010/11/03/not-defending-kg-but/

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Do you ignore the fact that it was a double technical and Charlie challenged KG to a fight not on the basketball court.
    Posted by BosoxJoe5

And that makes it right? Go to a kids cancer clinic sometimes and tell me how you really feel.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Is calling Villanuveva a cancer patient an insult to cancer patients or an insult to Villanuveva?  And who is the bigger child?  KG for saying it or Villan for crying about it? And the funniest thing is that it worked.  KG clearly got under Villan's skin with the comment. I think the whole thing is childish.  Can't you just see a 6 year old Villan going to his teacher with tears in his eyes, saying "KG said I was a cancer patient"? Would it have been more acceptable if KG said, "you play like a cancer patient"?
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover

You just don't fu cking get it do you? Forget everything else and stop defending an idiot you idiot. He shouldn't have said it period. Don't you know anyone with cancer or are you're just some young invincible a hole homer? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Garnetts Trash Talking, Calling Villanuveva a Cancer Patient, Proves C's Thugs! : LOL Run, you need to relax dude. Trash talking is part of the game. Tweeting like a six year old with a skinned knee after the game isn't.
    Posted by Sam-Adams

So KG's comment  is OK with you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Garnetts Trash Talking, Calling Villanuveva a Cancer Patient, Proves C's Thugs!:
    This Celtic team hit a new low last night with Garnett calling Piston forward Villanvueva a Cancer Patient. Think about all the kids fighting Cancer and hearing KG making fun of Villanuveva because he looks like they look! The man is a disgrace and should be ashamed of himself. Kids and adults who have Cancer are fighting the battle of their life and should be seen as warriors not freaks like Garnett thinks they are. Thank you Danny for giving us this thug team, thanks for West beating up on team mates, thanks for giving us All time Tec leader Wallace last year, thanks for the bad boy looks and tattoos, thanks for blemishing the great Celtic name. Thanks for the slow ball,thug ball, trash talking hoop. What would it take for Danny Ainge to say I'm sorry for the actions of my team. Danny didn't seem to mind the two sucker punching episodes by Big Baby and West. Danny and Doc see no evil,hear no evil and feel no evil,and are actually proud of this evil team they have created. I am ashamed to be a Celtic Fan. Run
    Posted by runrunandrun

You don't know what your're talking about.  What KG said is not what CV twitted.  If you're going to post, get your facts straight.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gugadad. Show gugadad's posts

This is a violent game where getting an advantage is the object.  Players use every possible crack in the armor to reduce the opponent's effectiveness.  Much of it is just within the rules, much is overboard.  Anyone who runs in their sneakers knows the rules.  It sounds like using twitter was not used to advance ones play.  Lets keep it on the court and out of our social media.  The court is not a social media site and putting this out is just the latest low blow.  Rivers is still upset about the taunts he got from Larry!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from murphylo. Show murphylo's posts

Apparently I offended someone with my comments!  But I will say it again only a little different.  Those who are offended by KG, get over yourself and your so called moral high ground!  I have friends and family that either now have or have died of cancer and not anybody I know is offended. 

Everybody, including you, say something one time or another that is not "politically correct".   My friends that are currently battling cancer do not give a you know what about what a couple of millionaire athletes are saying to each other during a basketball game!  They have their own problems and don't really care about your insincere concern for their feelings!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schleprechaun. Show Schleprechaun's posts

Apparently I offended someone with my comments!  But I will say it again only a little different.  Those who are offended by KG, get over yourself and your so called moral high ground!  I have friends and family that either now have or have died of cancer and not anybody I know is offended.  Everybody, including you, say something one time or another that is not "politically correct".   My friends that are currently battling cancer do not give a you know what about what a couple of millionaire athletes are saying to each other during a basketball game!  They have their own problems and don't really care about your insincere concern for their feelings!
    Posted by murphylo

THANK YOU FOR CALLING OFF THE PC POLICE!!!!! Good post. Let run go back and stew in his Archie Bunker chair.

"Edith, get 'im a beer, willya, huh?"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

If he called him a cancer patient or that he is a cancer t his team and the league, such talk is childish. These are grown men and should like it. Even though they keep saying that they are not role models, they set the tone for how many young people behave.

Punching one's chest, screaming at the top of your lungs, and yelling epithets at your opponent is school-yard shannigans. And KG has stooped to that level throughout his career, its his m.o. Imagine that, a so-called professional, a multi-millionaire has to insult Charlie V about his illness. Sad!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

Alas the older KG gets and the more ineffectual he becomes, the more the trash talking will increase.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

We don't know what he said for sure, but Charlie V is not a very reliable source.  Can't believe how many people on here wanted DA to go for him in the off-season.  I heard Indiana is trying to move Dahntay Jones.  Now THAT is someone DA should go for!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Whatever.. his trash talking works ... worked against Bogut and Noah so who cares.. as for a thug... thugs don't talk shyt they beat people's a-s Villanueva is the one who wants to fight KG.. maybe he should be a boxer instead of a basketball player

Sections
Shortcuts