Gasol again???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Gasol again???

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What did Stern do to disregard the Celtics tradition?

Stern hated the Celtics --- favored so many team like the Knicks. He treated the NBA like NASCAR but employ "restrictor plate" to the Celtics. I remember all of those things happened to Bias & Reggie. If those unfortunate happens to other team, he will rush a replacement without second guessing.

He knew, no matter how the celtics at the bottom, they will still makes money therefore no help needed. Yeah, right he balanced the league. Twenty years drought....that's sad. They won once after but it's a fluke for me.

[/QUOTE]

Agree - Stern hated Red with a passion.............and he wouldn't let us get salary cap relief after Reggie Lewis DIED!!!  Talk about an albatross of a contract!!  That set us back at least 5 years - he had multiple years left.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I am so glad so many, many posters hang on my every word in every post...............

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

No way to ever prove such a bewildering statement.

Bloggety you don't need to prove it..... let me give you a little sample.... Lebron - Wade and Bosh took their careers into their own hands, they opted out of their contract early, forced the team to manipulate their payrolls just for the opportunity to sign them....then choosing where they wanted to go. How can WEASEL STERN ALLOWED THIS THING TO HAPPEN?

tHERE ARE SO MANY phantom zhyte happened since Stern took over the NBA. I remember Jerry Rome comfronted him about officiating...... and you just said it, who will watch a cleveland & San antonio championship games? so, next time he knows what to do.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bloggy.....like you said...what have you done for me lately...?    in the last 10 years the Lakers have two rings, the Celts have one, and they are 1-1 head to head....if you want to go back in time we can do it....remember one third of those Laker titles go back to when there wasn't even a shot clock...they don't even play the game like that anymore...

[/QUOTE]

Yeah but didn't half the Celtic titles come when Bill Russell was playing against a bunch of Mickey Roonys and Billy Bartys?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

If Boston had signed LeBron and Bosh would you complain?

Tommy, I will be honest and I will not complain as a Celtics fan...but you don't seems to understand what's legit and what is not....we are talking phantom shyte happened behind the curtain.....

just like the lottery ball behind the curtain per say???

WEASEL STERN RULED THE NBA SINCE 1984???  DO YOU THINK HE DOESN'T KNOW ALL THE LOOPHOLES? That's by design -- so he can manipulate the system for his advantage.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

As I said Bloggey---- there are so many loopholes and he knew all those loopholes. He's been there since 1984 -- he is a stupid if he don't know those loopholes. Agree? Why he allowed it to happen?

When a legislators pass a law and if there are loopholes - they plug it for the good.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

I will stop from here -- this thread already screwed up, I don't want to screw it more. I will respect your opinion.........

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to john reudametkin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bloggy.....like you said...what have you done for me lately...?    in the last 10 years the Lakers have two rings, the Celts have one, and they are 1-1 head to head....if you want to go back in time we can do it....remember one third of those Laker titles go back to when there wasn't even a shot clock...they don't even play the game like that anymore...

[/QUOTE]

Yeah but didn't half the Celtic titles come when Bill Russell was playing against a bunch of Mickey Roonys and Billy Bartys?

[/QUOTE]

Thought you weren't a lakers fan?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

no John, Bill Russell played against Wilt Chamberlain, Nate Thurmond, Walt Bellamy, Wes Unseld, and other great big men who are in the Hall of Fame.....you are thinking of the George Mikan era..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to john reudametkin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're kinda of a weird Christian. Spouting stuff about God and stuff then you become weird all over again. I think you need help. Always looking to be nasty towards anyone who isn't impressed with the cs.

[/QUOTE]

Thought you weren't a lakers fan?

[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

ummm.........what..?  ......John, please explain that last entry....I have no idea what is being said or to whom it is being directed....sorry if I'm being dense here......just trying to figure it all out....and definitely not meaning to sound sarcastic....

Sections
Shortcuts