Gasol Rumor

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Gasol Rumor

http://www.lakersnation.com/rumors-relationship-drama-causing-gasols-struggles/2011/05/06/

Seriously. This better have absolutely nothing to do with Gasol's play. To sacrifice the entire season's work for a personal feud is selfish and petty. Hope it's not true.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: Gasol Rumor

In Response to Gasol Rumor:
    [QUOTE]http://www.lakersnation.com/rumors-relationship-drama-causing-gasols-struggles/2011/05/06/ Seriously. This better have absolutely nothing to do with Gasol's play. To sacrifice the entire season's work for a petty feud is selfish and petty. Hope it's not true.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

Athletes are human, too

And they're paid according to the revenue they create as an entertainment entity, not by the standard to which people hold them

I wouldn't be surprised if this was true.  However, I also wouldn't be surprised to find out that he doesn't get along as well with Kobe and other teammates in L.A., or the L.A. lifestyle, or the scrutiny as well as people originally thought when he first got there.

Nor would I be surprised to discover that he hit menopause

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Flobus,
    Don't tease us we hate them as a team not individually.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Sounds like an excuse to me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

She told him about the llama?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

WOW! If this is true, he must be REALLY bad in bed if his girlfriend dumped him. Gasol signed a nice extention last year and he's raking in the big bucks.

You know it's bad if a chick(most likely a golddigger) dumps someone with the cash and notoriety like Gasol. He was probably HORRIBLE in the bedroom.

Yikes!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Ha Ha, maybe the name Gasoft has more than one meaning.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Maybe he has been hanging out in the Bay area lately!  Has he been peeking at the brothers in the showers again?  I heard he wanted to have a towel snapping contest with Kobe but Kobe was offended with the request....Kobe only does psychotic girls in Denver!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsSox. Show CeltsSox's posts

[QUOTE]http://www.lakersnation.com/rumors-relationship-drama-causing-gasols-struggles/2011/05/06/ Seriously. This better have absolutely nothing to do with Gasol's play. To sacrifice the entire season's work for a personal feud is selfish and petty. Hope it's not true.

Flobus, does this mean you will become a Celtics' fan. Let us know and we will get a shirt fitted!!! We would welcome you seeing the light!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

The best response to getting knocked off a horse is to get back on the saddle again. If it's true he should hook up with some of the Laker cheerleaders and he'll be just fine!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Flobus is alright.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

excuses excuses..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsSox. Show CeltsSox's posts

In Response to Re: Gasol Rumor:
    [QUOTE]Flobus is alright.  
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I agree Concord.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Gasol Rumor : Flobus, does this mean you will become a Celtics' fan. Let us know and we will get a shirt fitted!!! We would welcome you seeing the light!
    Posted by CeltsSox[/QUOTE]
    As a teenager, I was fortunate enough to attend a few of the Lakers-Celtics finals matches at the Forum and I think the "dislike" for the Celtics is embedded in my DNA. :)

However, unlike Sasha, I will wear green. Just not in May or June.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Gasol maybe got dumped cause he wasnt gonna marry her no matter what... hes no dummy... why lose 1/2 ur net worth.. then once she gets the wedding ring, she'll starting sleeping around with Kobe, spending all Pau's money, then file for divorce and a nice settlement..

Why buy when you can rent?

Get over it Pau... after the Lakers get eliminated though

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Gasoft,... Yes!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsSox. Show CeltsSox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gasol Rumor : As a teenager, I was fortunate enough to attend a few of the Lakers-Celtics finals matches at the Forum and I think the "dislike" for the Celtics is embedded in my DNA. :) However, unlike Sasha, I will wear green. Just not in May or June.

Flobus, it is wasn't in your DNA and in ours what good a Celtics/Lakers rivalry be. Although, I sure would like to be invited to the Bar b que and pick up games between KG, Kobe, Paul Pierce and company in Malibu and Newport Coast in the summer.  I was in LA for a Mother's Day and decided to take my wife to Ivy's in Santa Monica and lo and behold sitting next to us was good ole Kobe and him Mom. I had my Celtics jacket on, so you can guess what kind of fun Kobe had with me and my wife!!! That is until I told the waiter to give Kobe the bill. He was actually going to pay for it. I had to pull it back since I didn't want to impose, however he did buy our drinks. I thought my wife was going to become a Laker fan until I talked some sense in her. I think it when I packed by bags!! It was a fun night.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

As a person I like Pau a great deal very classy guy who does alot of humanitarian work. I think this is more about him and Kobe. Who can get in any kind of rhythem when kobe chuck 30 shots shooting at a low percentage then gets in your face when you miss. Still hope Pau does not get out the funk till after the season

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

[QUOTE]Gasoft,... Yes!!!!
    Posted by MinnesotaCelticsFan[/QUOTE]

This.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Gasoft is more than a name, it is an attitude and an adjective.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

nice distraction P34,

What do you really think?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBaby11. Show BigBaby11's posts

[QUOTE]http://www.lakersnation.com/rumors-relationship-drama-causing-gasols-struggles/2011/05/06/ Seriously. This better have absolutely nothing to do with Gasol's play. To sacrifice the entire season's work for a personal feud is selfish and petty. Hope it's not true.

For you to say that could only mean one thing, you don't have a girlfriend and obviously never had one.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rampageimt23. Show rampageimt23's posts

I thought he was gay?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts