Gasper on Rondo - For Rondo Lovers and Haters

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: Gasper on Rondo - For Rondo Lovers and Haters

In Response to Re: Gasper on Rondo - For Rondo Lovers and Haters:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gasper on Rondo - For Rondo Lovers and Haters : Rondo has a reputation of being a rebel, defying authority. Just ask Tubby Smith.  I mean throwing a ball at an official is total disrespect. 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    I agree it was an immature thing to do, but let's not act like he's the first player in NBA history to show disrespect to an official. That list is long and includes some revered names.

Did you figure out the first time he allegedly threw a ball at an official, by the way?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLACFAN. Show FLACFAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gasper on Rondo - For Rondo Lovers and Haters : Are you serious?  KG's decline after sustaining an injury the year after the championship is THE reason we are stuck at 17. 
    Posted by ET27[/QUOTE]

Spot on!  I watched one Celtic game about a week ago.  KG was pathetic.  He spent the entire game avoiding contact.  No blocking out, no rebounding enthusiasm and constant reaching in on defense.  What a wuss!  I can't stand this 7 footer taking 20-25 jump shots as his contribution to the offense.  Sit him dowm.  He is done.  Let the athletes run and crash the boards.  We won't win with him starting.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gasper on Rondo - For Rondo Lovers and Haters : Being hardheaded is not a mistake or two. Rondo should have been a top 10 pick in the 2006 Draft. But because he couldn't get along with his coach in college, Tubby Smith, he fell all the way to the 21st pick. 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I've heard that Pierce should have been a top 2 pick... Are you calling him "hardheaded" too?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Ironic that Rondo can hit a ref from whatever distance but when it comes to the and1.....lmao!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts