Gearld Green

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Gearld Green

What do you think of GG now?  He has floated around for a while now and seems like he may have a home for now. Still very athletic and can definitely score.  Still not  the brightest bulb on the tree but seems to be more at ease when he is playing.  He may turn out to be a decent player yet.  I am kind of glad for him.  I was one of his biggest fans wanting Doc to play him more, kind of like most of us do with all the rookies.   Seems like there is still potential there.  Of course thats what it is-potential.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Gearld Green

He is the poster boy for kids who should go to college.  I am happy that he is doing well, and hope it continues for him......but at 26, I think he has reached his celing by now!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

In Response to Re: Gearld Green:
    [QUOTE]He is the poster boy for kids who should go to college.  I am happy that he is doing well, and hope it continues for him......but at 26, I think he has reached his celing by now!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

he will continue to improve as he gets more and more playing time. his athleticism is off the charts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gearld Green : he will continue to improve as he gets more and more playing time. his athleticism is off the charts
    Posted by stillallbost08[/QUOTE]

Concur.

As Always,

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]He is the poster boy for kids who should go to college.  I am happy that he is doing well, and hope it continues for him......but at 26, I think he has reached his celing by now!!

I don't think he's reached his ceiling.  As he gets more coaching to go with his physical talent, he's going to keep shooting better and playing smarter.  I really like the kid.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gearld Green : he will continue to improve as he gets more and more playing time. his athleticism is off the charts
    Posted by stillallbost08[/QUOTE]

So...............going to college wouldn't have helped him at all?  I believe that is what I wrote!!

In addition - his last year in BOS  06-07 (five years ago) - in 22 mins per game, he averaged 10.4 points

Now, at age 26 for NJ - in 24 mins per game, he is averaging 13 points.

Sorry, I don't see that as a big improvement, nor do I see it increasing much more.  I could be wrong - but this is my opinion!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gearld Green : So...............going to college wouldn't have helped him at all?  I believe that is what I wrote!! In addition - his last year in BOS  06-07 (five years ago) - in 22 mins per game, he averaged 10.4 points Now, at age 26 for NJ - in 24 mins per game, he is averaging 13 points. Sorry, I don't see that as a big improvement, nor do I see it increasing much more.  I could be wrong - but this is my opinion!

never said going to college wouldn't have helped him. you said he has peaked and I still think he has room to improve as he gets more playing time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

With the shortened season and so many injuries, we're seeing dleague players pop up all over.  Many teams have already given up and are playing for the draft.  I wouldn't be surprised if GG wasn't in the league next year, at least to start.

Anybody else surprised Jamario Moon had been moved to dleague?  Didn't he used to play in Toronto before Cleveland?   Seems like I've been watching that guy play for 3-4 years now.  The tv announcers acted like he's an unknown quantity.  "The management happy to get a look at JM"...seems like I've been looking at him for years.