Gerald Henderson Trade idea

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from James37. Show James37's posts

Gerald Henderson Trade idea

We have an abundant amount of short SG's and Bobcats want Humphries. We trade Bradley (sorry to see him go) and Humphries for Henderson (6'5'' SG 15ppg) and the pistions 2014 top 8 protected pick. We may have to add another contrcat to make the math work.

For highlights on him please check out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMbYW1lg8JY

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from James37. Show James37's posts

Re: Gerald Henderson Trade idea

In response to darrylfries' comment:

Bobcats want Humphries i'm suprised ?

Just signed Jefferson to a three year deal yesterday. With Humphries and Jefferson that would add about 20 mil to their payroll.

At the trade deadline this year the bobcats had proposed ben gordon for humphries. But I didnt think about the Al Jefferson signing..good point.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I would be all over that trade.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Not B-Rad!!!

Give them Humpty, Brooks and Crawford! Get back Henderson at a reasonable deal plus a TPE. yay!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

In response to James37's comment:

We have an abundant amount of short SG's and Bobcats want Humphries. We trade Bradley (sorry to see him go) and Humphries for Henderson (6'5'' SG 15ppg) and the pistions 2014 top 8 protected pick. We may have to add another contrcat to make the math work.

For highlights on him please check out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMbYW1lg8JY

Hend is not that tall either.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Bradley is better than Henderson

so why do it?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KillaCam2010. Show KillaCam2010's posts

In response to kdp59's comment:

so why do it?

Yea I don't see Henderson as much of an upgrade if any to Bradley. Also, Bradley is three years his junior and will continue to get better and is cheaper than Henderson, I am all for getting rid of Humphries but I think his value will be maximized at the trade deadline. If he is gone before the season I think he is matched up with either Brooks or Crawford.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hops29. Show hops29's posts

so why do it?

Tough to say who is better because they are so different. One is dynamic defensively, one is (semi) dynamic offensively.

Bradley is just such a Jeckl and Hyde guy.  He'll go stretches where he looks great, and stretches where he looks like he belongs in the Dleague.   Henderson is more consistant, but Bradley at his best is definately better.

I just worry about Bradleys confidence. It's so fragile and Doc was his biggest supporter.  Without Doc to stroke his ego who knows which Bradley we'll get next year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from James37. Show James37's posts

In response to hops29's comment:

so why do it?

Tough to say who is better because they are so different. One is dynamic defensively, one is (semi) dynamic offensively.

Bradley is just such a Jeckl and Hyde guy.  He'll go stretches where he looks great, and stretches where he looks like he belongs in the Dleague.   Henderson is more consistant, but Bradley at his best is definately better.

I just worry about Bradleys confidence. It's so fragile and Doc was his biggest supporter.  Without Doc to stroke his ego who knows which Bradley we'll get next year.

We need offense and more height from our SG. Regardless of the defense Bradley gives us next year, our defense is going to be really bad without KG in the middle. So why not have a SG who can actually shoot? Henderson is 6'4''-6'5''. We also could use another 2014 draft pick. I just dont see a point in keeping Bradley around especially if we trade Rondo at some point next year..

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from James37. Show James37's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Why is everyone so quick to trade Brooks?

Lee and Brooks are arguably the best SG's we have ... Crawford & Bradley have been inconsistant and Bradley lost his shooting touch since surgery (hopefully that's temporary) ... save for AB's defense why do we need him?

Every SG on our roster is inconsistant...Maybe they all need consistent minutes to devlop? Just not enought minutes for all of them...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Why is everyone so quick to trade Brooks?

Lee and Brooks are arguably the best SG's we have ... Crawford & Bradley have been inconsistant and Bradley lost his shooting touch since surgery (hopefully that's temporary) ... save for AB's defense why do we need him?

I agree with half of that. I am skeptical about Brooks, but I think Courtney Lee is a lot better than what he showed this year. I'm predicting a bounce back year. He's going to have a chip from being benched for the entire playoffs. He's no allstar, but he really is a solid 2nd SG.

I just want CLARITY. I think there is enough potential for talent at the SG position but with two more coming in from the BKN trade, its just too much. I've seen good and bad things from both Brooks and Crawford. Both are young and basically the same salary structure. One HAS to go. Bogans has to be benched for the entire year. I'd love to see Bradley and Lee take the majority of minutes and grow with the season.

Same csn be said of the PF position.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

With regular and sufficient minutes, I'd put money on Brooks before Crawford.  

"They don't put Ws and Ls on the paychecks" - Sidney Wicks

Sections
Shortcuts