GERALD WALLACE has been a difference maker!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Re: GERALD WALLACE has been a difference maker!

Crawford and Pressey have been the difference makers.

Wallace has one of the worst PER on the team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Wallace has played better than I thought, I gotta give you that. I lot better. Danny may need to trade him as we are winning too many games... :)

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Wallace has played better than I thought, I gotta give you that. I lot better. Danny may need to trade him as we are winning too many games... :)

I actually like Wallace finishing out his contract in Boston.  Dump Humphries, Lee and Bogans. I think GW has a lot left in the tank and paired with a healthy Rondo this team may only be a center away from being a playoff team.  Im all for keeping Bass.  The more vets the better.  Sullinger isn't quit ready to start 82 games.  Bass has been solid so far.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to jdm894g's comment:

I actually like Wallace finishing out his contract in Boston.  Dump Humphries, Lee and Bogans. I think GW has a lot left in the tank and paired with a healthy Rondo this team may only be a center away from being a playoff team.  Im all for keeping Bass.  The more vets the better.  Sullinger isn't quit ready to start 82 games.  Bass has been solid so far.  

It all depends upon the timeline.  If Stevens is able to develop players faster then it makes sense for Wallace to stay with the Celts.  On a good team, he can be a nice but overpaid bench guy.

I am having a hard time lining up the options for the Celts to take their roster to the next level.  Can Olynyk develop into a quality player at 5?  Then there will be an interior defense liability.  Can Rondo and Bradley form a strong enough guard tandem?  Can Olynyk and Sully provide enough of interior defensive presence?

Brad Stevens appears to be doing a masterful job of weaving these players into a unit with a character.  Perhaps the Celts will reach the next level because of his system.  This sure is turning out to be a more interesting year than I had expected.

Sections
Shortcuts