Gerald Wallace on trade block

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Gerald Wallace on trade block

Gerald Wallace is on the trade block as Michael Jordan is looking to shake things up in Charlotte. I always liked his game and would think he would be great with the C's. I don't know his contract, but I assume it's pretty big. Wallace would give the C's the outstanding small forward we've been looking for to put in the rotation. Can you imagine a rotation of Pierce, Ray and Wallace? Wallace would also be the back up good defender with height strength to cover the likes of Lebron and other big 3's. 
        Matching salaries is the big issue I think. This is a job for Fierce to find out salaries to see if the trade is possible

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Re: Gerald Wallace on trade block

Good thinking Jallen. Big Baby is almost untradeable in my opinion. I like your ideas of who to include for Boston. I was thinking the same players especially giving Charlotte a choice of J.O or Perk.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I would love to get a quality player for our junk but who is going to accept these guys if there idea is too improve. Bradley has no juice right now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Gerald Wallace on trade block:
    In Response to Re: Gerald Wallace on trade block : Exactly.  However sometimes teams have other motives (financial especially or just clearing the decks in a year or two) which can play into any moves.
    Posted by jallen3531

I also agree but I suppose it is possible for this trade to happen.  He would be a great addition to the current Celtics team. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Cant see that trade working unless Charlotte doesnt care about getting hosed.

Wallace is a goodplayer... thats all needs be said.

Quis is also a good player for a second unit and thats ablout all the Hornets would get in return for Wallace.

JON, if ur trying to rebuild, this isnt the guy you want. Even if your playing for now.. JON might get you 10-20 games the rest of the season...and need 15 of them to get back in shalpe.

AB is worthless imo. We should pay Charlotte to take him off our hands, if anything. Sorry, not trying to be tough on the kid but he has no value from what Ive seen..what NBA team would give up anything for him?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Our best possible offer would Avery, JON, Daniels and 2 1st rd picks... We can't trade them Semih w/ Perk out.

So I'd say that someone could/would offer Charlotte more.

I'd make the same trade minus 1 draft pick for Tayshaun Prince.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

I'd make the same trade minus 1 draft pick for Tayshaun Prince.
    Posted by rameakap

if only dicky v was still running the pistons.  but since that happened, the pistons are not going to ever help us out again. 

dicky v was at the helm that fateful day when they screamed for something in return for m.l. signing with us, so they got mcadoo and we got draft picks (parish and mchale basically).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Yeah we got the pick that was #1 in '80 for McAdoo traded in '78, then swapped that pick with Golden State's 3rd pick (McHale) and gave up our own in '80 and for that exchange got Parish. What a steal:-)

Detoit gave us the #1 pick we used on Delonte West in '04 for Mike James.

I would LOVE Prine or Wallace, but I think other teams will have better offers if they are both made available. Maybe the league will let us get a steal like LA got Gasol and let our offer be the accepted one?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Yeah we got the pick that was #1 in '80 for McAdoo traded in '78, then swapped that pick with Golden State's 3rd pick (McHale) and gave up our own in '80 and for that exchange got Parish. What a steal:-) Detoit gave us the #1 pick we used on Delonte West in '04 for Mike James. I would LOVE Prine or Wallace, but I think other teams will have better offers if they are both made available. Maybe the league will let us get a steal like LA got Gasol and let our offer be the accepted one?
    Posted by rameakap

I don't mind a trade as long as we aren't screwing up our chemistry.  Chemistry is the most important part of a team IMO.  You take three or 4 guys out of our rotation and add on good player you take the chance of just doing that. With our record right now and players coming back I would mess with it a lot unless its a slam dunk.

Sections
Shortcuts