Gerald Wallace to Portland for Joey Pryzbilla

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Gerald Wallace to Portland for Joey Pryzbilla

What was Michael Jordan thinking with this trade? He trades an allstar small forward who is in his prime for an over the hill back up center. This is by far the most lopsided trade thus far this week. If there's another that's more lopsided, I'd like to know.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Gerald Wallace to Portland for Joey Pryzbilla

Its not as lopsided as you say.   Charlotte is giving up on a playoff run and are building for the future.  So, they got expiring contracts in Pryzbilla, Dante Cunningham, Sean Marks, and they also got 2 draft picks.  So, they'll have massive cap room + a boatload of draft picks.  That's what the trades were about for Charlotte.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I didn't read about the 2 draft picks. Are they 1st round picks or 2nd round picks?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Charlotte got Portland's 2011 first round pick and their 2013 first round pick, both "protected".  I can't tell if its "Lottery protected" or "top 10" protected.

Sections
Shortcuts