Get Gortat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Get Gortat

I always liked him in Orlando and he totally burned us last year when Phoenix came to town.  I was just looking at some vid highlights and the description of him as "skilled" is accurate.  He knows where to be on both ends.  He can also play the post and has a soft mid-range shot.  Garnett would LOVE having him anchor the back line.  They would be FEARSOME together defensively.  Rondo would get every bit out of his athleticism and ability to "run the floor" as they say.  Plus he rebounds very well.  We need this guy.  Those of you with salary and cap and trade knowledge, please describe the pieces that work.  I don't mind losing Melo or Bradley or draft picks to obtain Gortat; I do enjoy Sullinger's game though so I'd hate to see him make a premature departure.

Danny gonna get this guy for us?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Re: Get Gortat

so, uh yah, get Gortat

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

So, how does that work exactly?  Gortat wants out and the fit is obvious.  Danny is said to be working the phones for this deal already.  Does that mean the Suns and Celts agree to terms and then put the deal on ice until Dec 15?  I can't imagine other teams aren't also interested in Gortat.  I realize nothing is guaranteed, but is it possible to secure a trade agreement including a decision to wait a month to actually pull the trigger?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

And who do we swap?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Puleaze