GET OFF KG's BACK!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

Re: GET OFF KG's BACK!!!

In Response to GET OFF KG's BACK!!!:
    [QUOTE]Is KG the same KG of old? NO! But, KG as a significant player for the C's is not ovah, yet! I am speaking from the perspective of a 50-yr old, ex college/briefly professional athlete.  Of all the teams in the NBA, the C's are sufferring the worse from the extended lockout. Along with getting older, the C's got a lot more athletic! but, at the expense of chemistry by both losing and adding so many new, key players. On top of the fact that it takes older players longer to get their skills sharpened after a long break, the addition of so many new faces has stunted the chemistry developement too. KG is thinking a lot during the action. Many of the players are just now starting to understand their individual roles. Once we get to the end of this month, you will see a different product as the old guys will finally be in sync/shape, and the new guys will get it. Until then, all of you Nostradamas's need to focus on the PATS run to the Superbowl. If you watched the game last night, then you saw some very promising signs of this fact. Now, GO LAY DOWN!
    Posted by RallyC[/QUOTE]

Very succinct analysis.  It is now obvious that KG is no where near through.  It is also extremely obvious all the if the Cs even make the playoffs crowd, the one and done crew, the Cs don't have a chance clowns, and the let's lose to get in the lottery boneheads were way off course in their assessments of the capabilities of the hearts of champions.  Unlike those who believe to their last breath that anything is possible, the naysayers typify those who often give up when things get a little too tough for them.  How sad!  Conversely, the Celtics epitomize what teamwork and hard work yields:  a unit working for a common goal that will never acquiesce to a popular perception that they are too old, too slow, can't rebound or any other preconceived notion of failure.  Whether they win or lose prior to achieving their ultimate goal is irrelevant; they are champions in the belief they can achieve their collective aspirations, which is a lesson the naysayers could benefit from.  And, Rajon Rondo is "the best point guard in the Association, bar none."

As Always,

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

Re: GET OFF KG's BAK!!!

In Response to Re: GET OFF KG's BAK!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GET OFF KG's BAK!!! : RallyC, just what are you "right" about?  KG had his best game of the season and, because of this, you believe you're right?  Right about what? I think many posters knew KG would have games like this sprinkled in between average (at best) games.  That's just how it's going to go for this condensed season for KG. I think the play of KG (and others) will significantly level off when we have to go on the road for extended trips.  We've been fortunate enough to have the advantage of playing alot of games at home.  I think when we have to deal with the rigors of long road trips with back-to-back games, we'll probably see a different KG. So, can I reserve my "you're right" admission until later in the season?
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

You can now unreserve? (is that a word?) his "you're right" admission.

As Always,

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: GET OFF KG's BACK!!!:
    [QUOTE]I keep looking at these old posts wondering if I said something stupid in them.  So  far so good.  LOL.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

If you didn't, you're better than me!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GET OFF KG's BACK!!! : C4Life, I hear ya baby! Fierce absolutely tends to shoot first then aim. But its good for everybody's spirit as it tends to get folks going. We all do it sometimes.....BUT DON'T IT FEEL GOOD to see these boys ballin' again? I can't remember a C's team ever being able to reinvent themselves on the fly like these dudes have this year. I do know this: It took a mixture of wisdom, vet leadership, surprising athleticism, and just plain youthful desire to cook up these results we're seeing now. Some of these guys may not be as good as others, but there is a lot to say about sheer competition amongst themselves that can drive even the older guys to conjur up some energy. Brandon, Bradley, and Steamer make me smile dozens of times each game now. I gotta even give PAV some love lately. I don't dare say out loud how I think this season ends, but it sure has been special already! HEY PETEY62, YOU AND FIERCE HANGING OUT AT ELVEN32 AND SNOOPSNIZZLE's HIDEOUT? Where ya'll at?!
    Posted by RallyC[/QUOTE]

Exactly.  Even Sasha is showing us something.   I suspect the team has had some time to come together and learn their roles and get comfortable with how to work together (and get in shape).   Wow - what a difference.   I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth - so I really hope this continues.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to "Re: GET OFF KG's BAK!!!": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GET OFF KG's BAK!!! : I'm not upset at all. I don't claim to be right all the time like some wingnut Mployee.  I'm glad I was wrong about KG. I never expected him to bounce back after that horrible start.  And I never got off the bandwagon, even though I wasn't happy watching the Celts lose with regularity before the all-star break, I still watched every Celtic game on TV. Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE] Its all Good! Sometimes its easier to be angry at them than to be hurt by them. Just means you LOVE YOUR C'S. Ain't no shame in that. And they are rollin!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In Response to Re: GET OFF KG's BAK!!!:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: GET OFF KG's BAK!!!": Its all Good! Sometimes its easier to be angry at them than to be hurt by them. Just means you LOVE YOUR C'S. Ain't no shame in that. And they are rollin!
    Posted by RallyC[/QUOTE]

As expected.  Champions don't quit.

As Always,

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

[QUOTE]I keep looking at these old posts wondering if I said something stupid in them.  So  far so good.  LOL.

Go to Rays words!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GET OFF KG's BACK!!! : If you didn't, you're better than me!!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

I am sure I got some in there, they just haven't popped up yet.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GET OFF KG's BACK!!! :  Go to Rays words!!
    Posted by KyCelt2[/QUOTE]

Why don't you stalk someone else.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GET OFF KG's BACK!!! : Why don't you stalk someone else.

Now you won't have to wonder!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GET OFF KG's BACK!!! :  Now you won't have to wonder!!
    Posted by KyCelt2[/QUOTE]

Your just jealous because PP has been playing well and it bothers you.  Probably was sick when he was Player of the Month.  Anything I ever said about Ray was to get under your skin.  BINGO   it worked then and still working.   Just call me the puppet master.  I pull the strings and you dance.