GET OFF KG's BACK!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Re: GET OFF KG's BACK!!!

In Response to Re: GET OFF KG's BACK!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GET OFF KG's BACK!!! : From purely a business standpoint, it is waaaaaay too early to take such a course of action. It is too expensive to not allow this team a real chance to GEL. It is unrealistice to think that DOC isn't coaching to win. THATS HIS JOB!!! AND, he's one of the best at it. His track record proves it. Talk all the S--T you want to. If we put these undeveloped kids out there, we are just as likely to ruin their potential and destroy their confidence because they aren't ready. How do I know? BEACUSE THE EXPERTS ARE SHOWING US THAT BY NOT PLAYING THEM! We are talking about millions of dollars in investment dollars on these guys. It isn't just for your entertainment value!  This is big business. Patience is a virtue. Most of you out there don't have any. In a normal season, the preseason would just be ending! Go ahead, whine and complain here because your wife/girlfriend won't listen to your bull shi-t anymore. By months end, you'll be reminded of the QUIT you laid on your favorite NBA team.........
    Posted by RallyC[/QUOTE]

Are you for real RallyC? You do an awful lot of name calling and blaming to all us posters on here. You act like these KIDS never played basketball before. How can you say playing the youth will ruin their potential. It is basketball not rocket science. They are on the team for a reason are they not? So they should play more. Oh, you must think the big 3 will play forever and a day. Get real Rally.

And just because the big 3 are getting paid millions and stink right now, they should continue to start. They are out of shape. They showed no concern for their age and getting into basketball shape. Who cares what they make. It is about fielding the best starting five and on from there. And do you think Pierce and KG  and JO are helping out Rondo on the fast break by not running cause they can't? No. Rondo needs some players that can run the floor. And the starters can't do it. So isn't that hurting Rondo's game improvement?

And just because I think they should have to come in off the bench makes you call me a quitter? You are a joke of a fan who only comes on here for attention.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GET OFF KG's BACK!!! : KG was done the moment Pau Gasol grabbed 18 rebounds on him in Game 7 of the 2010 Finals. The commentators of that game kept saying why is KG trying to grab those rebounds with one hand. KG is the reason why we don't have banner 18 right now.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    It also didn't help that Sheed was so out of shape that he nearly threw-up in his mouth in the second half of that game.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: GET OFF KG's BAK!!!

In Response to Re: GET OFF KG's BAK!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to GET OFF KG's BAK!!! : The end of the month is 2 weeks away. There are 8 games left for the month of January. Let's see if the Celts can even finish 8-12 after 20 games.
    Yo Fiercest, I'm waiting for you to tell me that I told YOU so!

RallyC

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GET OFF KG's BACK!!! : Are you for real RallyC? You do an awful lot of name calling and blaming to all us posters on here. You act like these KIDS never played basketball before. How can you say playing the youth will ruin their potential. It is basketball not rocket science. They are on the team for a reason are they not? So they should play more. Oh, you must think the big 3 will play forever and a day. Get real Rally. And just because the big 3 are getting paid millions and stink right now, they should continue to start. They are out of shape. They showed no concern for their age and getting into basketball shape. Who cares what they make. It is about fielding the best starting five and on from there. And do you think Pierce and KG  and JO are helping out Rondo on the fast break by not running cause they can't? No. Rondo needs some players that can run the floor. And the starters can't do it. So isn't that hurting Rondo's game improvement? And just because I think they should have to come in off the bench makes you call me a quitter? You are a joke of a fan who only comes on here for attention.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

You are the JOKE with your ANTIQUE mentality. I TOLD YOU SO FOOL!  And so you know, I was a national news anchor on a major network and a professional athlete at one time. I don't need anyone's attention. Get a real life.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GET OFF KG's BACK!!! : Are you for real RallyC? You do an awful lot of name calling and blaming to all us posters on here. You act like these KIDS never played basketball before. How can you say playing the youth will ruin their potential. It is basketball not rocket science. They are on the team for a reason are they not? So they should play more. Oh, you must think the big 3 will play forever and a day. Get real Rally. And just because the big 3 are getting paid millions and stink right now, they should continue to start. They are out of shape. They showed no concern for their age and getting into basketball shape. Who cares what they make. It is about fielding the best starting five and on from there. And do you think Pierce and KG  and JO are helping out Rondo on the fast break by not running cause they can't? No. Rondo needs some players that can run the floor. And the starters can't do it. So isn't that hurting Rondo's game improvement? And just because I think they should have to come in off the bench makes you call me a quitter? You are a joke of a fan who only comes on here for attention.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

You are the JOKE with your ANTIQUE mentality. I TOLD YOU SO FOOL!  And so you know, I was a national news anchor on a major network and a professional athlete at one time. I don't need anyone's attention. Get a real life.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustWords. Show JustWords's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GET OFF KG's BAK!!! : Yo Fiercest, I'm waiting for you to tell me that I told YOU so! RallyC
    Posted by RallyC[/QUOTE]

+1

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]KG is a significant player for the Cs because he HAS TO BE!  And because KG has to be a significant player for the Cs, as other players HAVE TO BE significant players, we don't look good.  We're just not a good basketball team because several players are relied upon to be significant players when they are incapable of being significant " enough " for the Cs to win games.  We're also not good because of the reliance on Pierce and Ray and they just are unable to produce like they once could.  There are indications though that they may turn their performances around but not so sure about KG. KG appears to be the one who has lost the most.  I don't necessarily prescribe to your notion that " the C's are suffering the worse from the extended lockout ".  In my opinion, other than Paul's 3 games, we have not been beset by injuries that other teams have that can be somewhat tied to the lockout (hamstrings, injuries not addressed during the lockout-Kobe wrist, Curry ankle, CP3 knee, Amare back, etc.). KG as a significant player for the Cs IS done.  However, KG as a significant player for a contender IS NOT done .  What the Cs need from him to win is alot more than what a contender would need from him to win.  And what KG is capable of bringing would be significant enough to a contender as opposed to the struggling Cs. I'm also not sure it's a chemistry issue as much as you suggest.  We do have to integrate our bench players but we have the same starting five that we had last season (with JON) and our first unit is not playing consistently well.  That's not a chemistry as much as it is an "age" issue which you suggest.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

Yo Petey, When you gonna admit that I TOLD YOU SO?! I love being right!!!Tongue Out

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GET OFF KG's BAK!!! : Yo Petey, When you gonna admit that I TOLD YOU SO?! I love being right!!!
    Posted by RallyC[/QUOTE]
    RallyC, just what are you "right" about?  KG had his best game of the season and, because of this, you believe you're right?  Right about what?

I think many posters knew KG would have games like this sprinkled in between average (at best) games.  That's just how it's going to go for this condensed season for KG.

I think the play of KG (and others) will significantly level off when we have to go on the road for extended trips.  We've been fortunate enough to have the advantage of playing alot of games at home.  I think when we have to deal with the rigors of long road trips with back-to-back games, we'll probably see a different KG.

So, can I reserve my "you're right" admission until later in the season?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]KG is done period! Done, done, done, done, done, done, and done!

KG is not done.  He will have some ups and downs and so will the others.  But, that's the beauty of the Big 3 (4 now).  On any given night, two of them can play well enough to carry the Celtics.   That's been the case since the beginning and yes, Petey, while I expect some road losses (like every team), I also expect some wins.   

The team may not win a championship, but they are definitely a team that is capable of surprising any of the top teams in a series.  Should be fun to watch them, especially if its their last year together.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]RallyC, I definitely hope and have been hoping to see that player at some point.  You just might be right.  I can't wait to say you were.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

HEY PETEY62, I am still waiting for you to tell me how right I was about my predictions about KG and the rest waaaaay back in January!!! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

RallyC......I'm laughing out loud, buddy.   I read these old posts and its funny how definitive some folks are in what they say.  Petey left open the possibility that KG was better than he thought.  I respect Petey's post.   

But look at Fierce's post.  It reminds me of many of his posts where he shows the classic "often wrong, but seldom in doubt"!!!

Personally, I was right about KG, Wrong about Bradley, right about Steimsma, wrong about Ray starting, etc.  We all are wrong about something....except Fierce who takes the approach:  I am definitely right.  KG is Done, Done, Done, Done, Done.   The Celtics Will NOT make the playoffs.   Etc.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]RallyC......I'm laughing out loud, buddy.   I read these old posts and its funny how definitive some folks are in what they say.  Petey left open the possibility that KG was better than he thought.  I respect Petey's post.    But look at Fierce's post.  It reminds me of many of his posts where he shows the classic " often wrong, but seldom in doubt "!!! Personally, I was right about KG, Wrong about Bradley, right about Steimsma, wrong about Ray starting, etc.  We all are wrong about something....except Fierce who takes the approach:  I am definitely right.  KG is Done, Done, Done, Done, Done.   The Celtics Will NOT make the playoffs.   Etc.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

I guess that means your ready for a 3 day argument?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]RallyC......I'm laughing out loud, buddy.   I read these old posts and its funny how definitive some folks are in what they say.  Petey left open the possibility that KG was better than he thought.  I respect Petey's post.    But look at Fierce's post.  It reminds me of many of his posts where he shows the classic " often wrong, but seldom in doubt "!!! Personally, I was right about KG, Wrong about Bradley, right about Steimsma, wrong about Ray starting, etc.  We all are wrong about something....except Fierce who takes the approach:  I am definitely right.  KG is Done, Done, Done, Done, Done.   The Celtics Will NOT make the playoffs.   Etc.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

C4Life, I hear ya baby! Fierce absolutely tends to shoot first then aim. But its good for everybody's spirit as it tends to get folks going. We all do it sometimes.....BUT DON'T IT FEEL GOOD to see these boys ballin' again? I can't remember a C's team ever being able to reinvent themselves on the fly like these dudes have this year. I do know this: It took a mixture of wisdom, vet leadership, surprising athleticism, and just plain youthful desire to cook up these results we're seeing now. Some of these guys may not be as good as others, but there is a lot to say about sheer competition amongst themselves that can drive even the older guys to conjur up some energy. Brandon, Bradley, and Steamer make me smile dozens of times each game now. I gotta even give PAV some love lately. I don't dare say out loud how I think this season ends, but it sure has been special already! HEY PETEY62, YOU AND FIERCE HANGING OUT AT ELVEN32 AND SNOOPSNIZZLE's HIDEOUT? Where ya'll at?!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I keep looking at these old posts wondering if I said something stupid in them.  So  far so good.  LOL.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to GET OFF KG's BAK!!! : The end of the month is 2 weeks away. There are 8 games left for the month of January. Let's see if the Celts can even finish 8-12 after 20 games.

HEY Fierce! I'm sure you must know that they went 6-2 during those last two weeks and ended up 10-10 after YOUR lofty challenge to them to go 8-12 after 20! See, we all have archives access too, my brutha!!! As a matter of fact, since the very day you buried them with KG DONE, DONE, DONE, DONE, They have been ballin'. I hope you aren't upset with being so wrong. I know you're not. Come on, we still got one seat on this bandwagon. Those of us who never got off have kept your seat warm too, 'cause we knew you'd be back!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]I keep looking at these old posts wondering if I said something stupid in them.  So  far so good.  LOL.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Nawww, O-O-O! I already checked for ya....CONGRATS! YOU ARE GOOD!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

One on One & Rally C; SCOREBOARD!!!!!