Get out of jail free card for Fierce

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Get out of jail free card for Fierce

Even though he lost a bet and humiliated himself with his infatuation with the idea of trading Rondo, he should be able to post here during the Celtics playoff run.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Re: Get out of jail free card for Fierce

The real question is; should you be able to post at this site, Faker lover?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Get out of jail free card for Fierce:
    Posted by walk2run

In the end, the anger and angst you all have for me only strengthens your interest in your team and your hatred of the Lakers.

Pretty much a win win.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Posted by walk2run

ha!

Gina/Mark the Faker troll's infatuation with fierce and lack of a life is disturbing

The real Celtic fans here will accept Fierce when he makes good points and comments and stays out of the gutter... only a couple people here make every conversation with him a teenage girl sissy fit fight, and that just ruins it for everyone

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

In Response to Get out of jail free card for Fierce:
    Even though he lost a bet and humiliated himself with his infatuation with the idea of trading Rondo, he should be able to post here during the Celtics playoff run.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

There is no one with the power a)stop fierce from posting or b) allow fierce to post.    However, if Fierce has a shred of self respect he will honor his bet and not post here even if every poster on the board pleaded for his postings.        When you make a bet you are pledging to abide by its terms.   If you break that pledge your word is diminished.       Fierce loves to argue too much to damage the  - credibility of his own word.     I think he is often a petty idiot, but I think he is sincere - just gets carried away in his own world.     He is smart enough to not be able to excuse himself for going back on such a clear definative bet - that he pushed so hard to make.    To do so would be to undercut every argument, every assertion, every stand (he loves to take stands)  that he would ever make here again.        My Prediction: Fierce will honor his bet regardless of what others on the board say...   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Get out of jail free card for Fierce : ha! Gina/Mark the Faker troll's infatuation with fierce and lack of a life is disturbing The real Celtic fans here will accept Fierce when he makes good points and comments and stays out of the gutter... only a couple people here make every conversation with him a teenage girl sissy fit fight, and that just ruins it for everyone
    Posted by rameakap

No infatuation at all with F34.
    He adds a lot to this forum even if his way of posting is different then most here.

He is one of the few here that fights back and calls out some of the absurd/insane/blatantly idiotic post by some people such as Mployee8, Bill-806, Communist, and yourself.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Get out of jail free card for Fierce : There is no one with the power a)stop fierce from posting or b) allow fierce to post.    However, if Fierce has a shred of self respect he will honor his bet and not post here even if every poster on the board pleaded for his postings.        When you make a bet you are pledging to abide by its terms.   If you break that pledge your word is diminished.       Fierce loves to argue too much to damage the  - credibility of his own word.     I think he is often a petty idiot, but I think he is sincere - just gets carried away in his own world.     He is smart enough to not be able to excuse himself for going back on such a clear definative bet - that he pushed so hard to make.    To do so would be to undercut every argument, every assertion, every stand (he loves to take stands)  that he would ever make here again.        My Prediction: Fierce will honor his bet regardless of what others on the board say...   
    Posted by videoburns

Good points but whose word here means anything at all?
    This forum is filled with lies, verbal attacks, deception, flip-flopping, and many other similar characteristics. Nobody is friends here and cares the slightest bit about each other.

FREE FIERCE is my opinion.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Fierce actually never calls me out b/c I never make bad posts, even when I make a rare comment that is hard for me to prove...like when I said I'd rank Ray over clyde Drexler and Drexler is more of a SF than a SG, I use facts and stats to do my best to explain where i was coming from and make more sense than you in your weak comebacks.. I never post idiotic drivel like so many here

but yes communist/capitalist (same person) is particularly awful, the racist Dud and his lapdog Pud have been on my ignore for over a year as they refuse to accept facts, admit they are wrong, and spout the same tired attacks on rondo even as NBA experts have said he is a top 10 PG for 4 years now and a top 4 PG for 2.

and mployee just ruins every thread whenever he fights w/ fierce like a couple little girls, they are both the blame for looking so foolish

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Fierce actually never calls me out b/c I never make bad posts, even when I say I'd rank Ray over than clyde Drexler and Drexler more of a SF than a SG, I use facts and stats to PROVE my point.. I never post idioticv drivel like so many here but yes communist/capitalist (same person) is particularly awful, the racist Dud and his lapdog Pud have been on my ignore for over a year as they refuse to accept facts, admit they are wrong, and spout the same tired attacks on rondo even as NBA experts have said he is a top 10 PG for 4 years now and a top 4 PG for 2. and mployee just ruins every thread whenever he fights w/ fierce like a couple little girls, they are both the blame for looking so foolish
    Posted by rameakap

Good points.
    I don't often agree with you, but I do respect you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

whatever, I hate being complimented by a troll... but I will spare you my diatribe against what mental issues/empty lives all trolls must have to do what they do on other teams websites

you are no teenage nitwit like Elven, I'll give you that, about the best compliment I can come up with

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Still isn't it obvious your interest Gina/Mark in all this as a Laker fan/troll is demeaning yourself as a human being? Showing a lack of character and pretty much a slew of other insults I could toss at someone trolling to amuse themselves, fill a void in an empty life, all part of a mental illness... whatever it is... its sad:-(
    Posted by rameakap

It's not sad at all.
    This is purely entertainment.
    My life is extremely full and happy.

LOL at mental illness.

You ever wonder why a 'normal' person would watch a horror movie?
    This forum is my horror movie.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Mark from cpt, not Ct.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

whatever, I hate being complimented by a troll... but I will spare you my diatribe against what mental issues/empty lives all trolls must have to do what they do on other teams websites you are no teenage nitwit like Elven, I'll give you that, about the best compliment I can come up with
    Posted by rameakap

I would rather watch the TV station of the opposite political party because it gets me fired up. Same with this forum.

I have no interest in listening to how great the Lakers are from other Lakers fans.
    I would rather stick up for them in the middle of the fire.
    That's just me.

Elven is clearly the poster frormerly known as null.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Get out of jail free card for Fierce : It's not sad at all. This is purely entertainment. My life is extremely full and happy. LOL at mental illness. You ever wonder why a 'normal' person would watch a horror movie? This forum is my horror movie.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

I erased that quote... it was a bit on the petty/vindictive side... but anyone who trolls has personal issues... it is not respectable behavior, sorry if you want to spin it as fun movie watching... its pitiful and sad

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

do what you gotta do Mark/Gina... i'll respond to you the way i do when faced with the Giants and Yankee fans that dominate my life in CT... as I said Elven is a true loser and likely to have actual mental issues unlike you

I just could never see myself showing up in the middle of a Jets or Syracuse or w/e forum and spouting off about my teams.... its shameful

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

do what you gotta do Mark/Gina... i'll respond to you the way i do when faced with the Giants and Yankee fans that dominate my life in CT... as I said Elven is a true loser and likely to have actual mental issues unlike you I just could never see myself showing up in the middle of a Jets or Syracuse or w/e forum and spouting off about my teams.... its shameful
    Posted by rameakap

Different strokes for different folks.

Living in CT, I know what it is like to be surrounded by Giants and Yankees fans.
    Maybe we're neighbors... cool....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

do what you gotta do Mark/Gina... i'll respond to you the way i do when faced with the Giants and Yankee fans that dominate my life in CT... as I said Elven is a true loser and likely to have actual mental issues unlike you I just could never see myself showing up in the middle of a Jets or Syracuse or w/e forum and spouting off about my teams.... its shameful
    Posted by rameakap

Try living out here - I'm a Celtic warrior in the middle of lakers nation!!  I'm an island, man.  I used to always respect kobe - but for goodness sakes, he doesn't walk on water!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Get out of jail free card for Fierce : I would rather watch the TV station of the opposite political party because it gets me fired up. Same with this forum. I have no interest in listening to how great the Lakers are from other Lakers fans. I would rather stick up for them in the middle of the fire. That's just me. Elven is clearly the poster frormerly known as null.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

\Well at least your honest about it. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Get out of jail free card for Fierce":
    In Response to Re: Get out of jail free card for Fierce : I would rather watch the TV station of the opposite political party because it gets me fired up. Same with this forum. I have no interest in listening to how great the Lakers are from other Lakers fans. I would rather stick up for them in the middle of the fire. That's just me. Elven is clearly the poster frormerly known as null. Posted by Mark from Ct
    I can respect you for that.........

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to "Re: Get out of jail free card for Fierce": I can respect you for that.........
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

this is getting crazy.  We agree twice in one day!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Get out of jail free card for Fierce : Try living out here - I'm a Celtic warrior in the middle of lakers nation!!  I'm an island, man.  I used to always respect kobe - but for goodness sakes, he doesn't walk on water!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

ugh thats awful red

i'd respect magic, worthy and shaq but never kobe and kareem:-)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Get out of jail free card for Fierce : ugh thats awful red i'd respect magic, worthy and shaq but never kobe and kareem:-) Posted by rameakap
    As human beings or as players? I respect Kareem more as a player, but neither as a good person.. I have admiration for Kobe's skill, determination, and competitiveness. But, he's been a terrible teammate for most of his carer and much too selfish and self serving. Just watch an all star game where they all pass to each other, respect each other, and jus have fun. Kobe will hog the ball and shoot just to try to win the MVP, regardless of whether a teammate is open. Kobe is the most selfish player ever, including how he disrespects his teammates.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Get out of jail free card for Fierce : this is getting crazy.  We agree twice in one day!! Posted by OneOnOne
    It's happened before. We both try to be logical. But, try to remember this next time we disagree - smile! We won't get on each other too hard, right?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to "Re: Get out of jail free card for Fierce": It's happened before. We both try to be logical. But, try to remember this next time we disagree - smile! We won't get on each other too hard, right?
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

You know, you neverstop learning.  Never know what someone may have been thru that particular day.  I think about that more with guys that work for me,  especially when I had to get on a guy one day, later on found out what was going on with his personal life.  This is just a game, posters saying whats on their mind.  It would be real boring if we agreed on everything.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Fierce should come back but you should leave. I have yet to see a post from you that adds value. 

Sections
Shortcuts