Get ready for the fishing trip folks!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

Get ready for the fishing trip folks!!!!

Well ladies your team will soon b joining the NBAs premier franchise on this boat!!! 
    All aboard you obnoxious Boston fans!!!!!!

There was a lot of Laker bashing on this board and well deserved after the way they played.  But the Lakers will still b a contender next year and the celts wont Hedley!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Re: Get ready for the fishing trip folks!!!!

Lakers will get blown up next year....Howard aint coming to the Lakers either despite what you hear....Fishing?  I'll wait till June when it really is over...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tekaronhiakha. Show tekaronhiakha's posts

You'll be a contender next year? I guess only time will tell, but im in the "LA is making some major changes soon" camp and im not so sure that'll translate to contention. I guarantee you that after tonights game, win or lose we will still have love for our team for the simple fact that our guys carry themselves like champions. If i were a Lakers fan, I'd be disgraced and wouldnt be anywhere near this board. Bums, Losers, Garbage, all these words describe the Lakers at this point but definitely not "premier" Enjoy your offseason @#$%!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

In Response to Get ready for the fishing trip folks!!!!:
    Well ladies your team will soon b joining the NBAs premier franchise on this boat!!!  All aboard you obnoxious Boston fans!!!!!! There was a lot of Laker bashing on this board and well deserved after the way they played.  But the Lakers will still b a contender next year and the celts wont Hedley!!!
    Posted by LALAKERSMAN

Haha at least -championship wise- we are the NBAs premier franchise. But sure, good luck rebuilding :), especially with all those young assets the lakers have,... ooh by the way the finances also look terriffic !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Well ladies your team will soon b joining the NBAs premier franchise on this boat!!!  All aboard you obnoxious Boston fans!!!!!! There was a lot of Laker bashing on this board and well deserved after the way they played.  But the Lakers will still b a contender next year and the celts wont Hedley!!!
    Posted by LALAKERSMAN

Ask Kobe and that pus sy Bynum if the fish are biting... we'll be in Miami playing another NBA playoff game

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Posted by LALAKERSMAN

What exactly are you gloating about?  Your team got swept and acted like children not men.  I don't think there is much else to say.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Posted by LALAKERSMAN

How do you plan to bring Pau Gasol back to life?

Kobe's not getting any younger - his age finally caught up to him this postseason with that ankle injury.  Younger Kobe recovers from that much quicker

Furthermore, how do you plan to address the point guard position when the Lakers, like the Celtics, will be in salary cap h*11 ?

Your post is weak.  At least the Celtics will have won ONE game in the second round, which is still better than the Lakers

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Get ready for the fishing trip folks!!!!:
    In Response to Get ready for the fishing trip folks!!!! : What exactly are you gloating about?  Your team got swept and acted like children not men.  I don't think there is much else to say.
    Posted by snakeoil123

Agree with you 100%.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from njcelt. Show njcelt's posts

There's still hope for us while your squad practices good
    sportsmanship in the off season. Magic Johnson said you
    showed no class and he's one of your hero's.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cofj. Show cofj's posts

I have to agree, Lakers fans are in no position to gloat, me being one of them.  We had a 2nd round sweep, nothing to be proud of. 

What LA fans need to be looking at is how to rebuild from here.  Artest, Bryant, Fisher and Odom are all getting older and slower.  I see a few off years in the Laker's future, but have complete confidence that we'll be knocking on the Finals door before too much time passes. 

Boston, looks like you're in for a rebuild soon as well.  Hopefully DA can put together another team like the one he put together in 07.  The NBA is at its best when both these teams are excelling.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Posted by LALAKERSMAN

Neither one may be a contender, junior!!  The lakers (as I'm sure you know) have 93 mill for koME, 57 mill for Gasol and 36 for stiff Bynum wrapped up for the  next 3 years...........who would take one of them?

"Hey Otis, I'll give you Bynum for Howard, straight up."

After Otis finishing laughing at Mitch, he'd hang up!!

This is not a Melo situation, the owners will control where Howard and Paul go - just like it should be.......if he walks, he still can't sign with the lakers unless its the MLE.  If he walks, he goes to CLE or MN, for about 7mill less per year.  Think he wants to do that??  Same with Paul!!

Celtics are pretty much limited as well, but we may get some retirements if there is a lockout!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

The Celtics are going out swinging.
    The Lakers didnt (unless you call Bynums unbeleivable cheap shot a swing). As usual, the Lakers spine folded in the face of adversity. We are just losing to a hot team, nothing to be ashamed of there.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Get ready for the fishing trip folks!!!! : Neither one may be a contender, junior!!  The lakers (as I'm sure you know) have 93 mill for koME, 57 mill for Gasol and 36 for stiff Bynum wrapped up for the  next 3 years...........who would take one of them? "Hey Otis, I'll give you Bynum for Howard, straight up." After Otis finishing laughing at Mitch, he'd hang up!! This is not a Melo situation, the owners will control where Howard and Paul go - just like it should be.......if he walks, he still can't sign with the lakers unless its the MLE.  If he walks, he goes to CLE or MN, for about 7mill less per year.  Think he wants to do that??  Same with Paul!! Celtics are pretty much limited as well, but we may get some retirements if there is a lockout!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

The Lakers will be Golden State and the Cs will be the Cavs... let the rebuilding begin.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Get ready for the fishing trip folks!!!! : The Lakers will be Golden State and the Cs will be the Cavs... let the rebuilding begin.
    Posted by TheDUDDER

The Cavs.  When are you predicting that Mr Hyperbole?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from donquique. Show donquique's posts

The CBA will take care of Dwight staying in the Magic. No taxes in Florida and he will be paid more and for more years too. As for the Fakers, they rank up there with Lebron in the clasless category.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

Posted by LALAKERSMAN

perhaps you can tell us where youve been fishing the last few days now?

ahahahahahahaha

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

These words from Tony Massarotti sum it up best: 

Speaking of those Lakers, don't you just love how they go down fighting?

I mean, in the last two games that ushered them out of the playoffs, the Lakers have lost by 36 points to the Dallas Mavericks (in Game 4 of this year's Western Conference semifinals) and 39 points to the Celtics (in Game 6 of the 2008 NBA Finals).

No quit in that team, I tell you.

How is that not a reflection on both Phil Jackson and Kobe Bryant?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

This Laker team does not mind going out by HUGE margins as long as they come back stronger to win championships.  Notice the "s" at the end of championship.  Wink

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Can't see that happening as long as Derek Fisher is your point guard.  You have NO bench (as DAL showed) and NO money to rebuild...........thanks for fishing!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Yes, and Pau is also soft as he displayed in 2009 and 2010 while winning back to back titles.  Laughing

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Yes, and Pau is also soft as he displayed in 2009 and 2010 while winning back to back titles. 
    Posted by Tayshawn

Only beat the Celtics once though, and it was with KG on a bad leg in the last four minutes of game seven.. As opposed to that 39 point beatdown Garnett gave him in 2008. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

As I recall who left all the Celtics and most of you babys crying last year? What was your excuse, thats right, the refs and Perkins injury.  3 Finals appearance and 2 championships!! The most important team in the NBA!!   The Lakers have three assets that they can trade. L.O. Gasol and Bynum. I prefer to keep Bynum but oh well. So we can be back all we need is a quick point and Jamal Crawford.  The celtics other then PunkPierce need everything!! You better hope Rondo works on his jumpshot!!!

Sections
Shortcuts