GET THE BROOM OUT...AGAIN!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

Re: GET THE BROOM OUT...AGAIN!

In Response to Re: GET THE BROOM OUT...AGAIN!:
    I hope the Celtics find a way to keep momentum going for the Bulls and beyond.  A sweep could have them peaking too soon. I don't want to get caught off guard for Chicago.  Five or six would be perfect.
    Posted by concord27

The Bulls?! Maybe the C's should worry about the Heat.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to GET THE BROOM OUT...AGAIN!:
    Can you feel it?  Take two in Miami and then back to Boston to finish them off!   I see close games but Celtics sweeping this confused team!  We did it once and will do it again!  The finish line is within sight!  F-rickin A! 
    Posted by Tabuckiss

You might want to rethink that strategy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

In Response to Re: GET THE BROOM OUT...AGAIN!:
    In Response to Re: GET THE BROOM OUT...AGAIN! : Is that the same broom wheelchair is taking out of the arena? HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

That cracks me up about "wheelchair" .....that was the funniest episode in sports when Paul faked his injury and then came out of the tunnel to generate the 17th banner!!!!!  Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!  Lakers were shocked and never ever woke up...they were scared...just like how "wheelchair" will now return Tuesday to scare the Heat and blow out their candle.....so go fly your p u s s y flag somewhere else!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

In Response to GET THE BROOM OUT...AGAIN!:
    Can you feel it?  Take two in Miami and then back to Boston to finish them off!   I see close games but Celtics sweeping this confused team!  We did it once and will do it again!  The finish line is within sight!  F-rickin A! 
    Posted by Tabuckiss

Confused team?

Now tell me the truth who looked more confused in the first game. The heat or the celts. Come on now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

Hey and i dont blame anybody for been homers about their own team.

Im a homer about the heat too!!!!

Trust me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

HA!HA!HA!

Sections
Shortcuts