getting serious now

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

getting serious now

westbrook reuniting with jeff green?

http://digitaljournal.com/sports/nba-trade-rumors-russell-westbrook-to-boston-celtics/article/382563

http://www.sportsmedia101.com/bostonceltics/2014/05/01/could-the-boston-celtics-and-oklahoma-city-thunder-swap-russell-westbrook-and-rajon-rondo-this-summer/
    tomorrow's game would be the turning point for both squads

I'd be delighted if this could go on.

Rondo, fav, bass plus the 17th pick and our own 1st rd pick in 2015 for wesbrook, thabeet and roberson.

I think that would be good enough just to seal the deal.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

Re: getting serious now

you call that an equitable deal? i'd say it's a celtic fleecing by the okc club. danny's not in the business of getting fleeced.

bp

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" i'd say it's a celtic fleecing by the okc club. "

It's not a fleecing when BY FAR the best player in the trade goes to the Celtics. 

Just a newsflash, this is NOT A LEGIT trade rumor. Bill Simmons didn't report this as that dumb article says, Bill Simmons PROPOSED this trade. It's wishful thinking. 

Ainge would trade for Westbrook I think. Bottom line if OKC gets past Memphis Westbrook isn't going anywhere....if they don't, I could see them shopping Westbrook but if I'm OKC, I try to trade Westbrook for Chris Paul (given Clippers unrest) NOT Rondo.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

you call that an equitable deal? i'd say it's a celtic fleecing by the okc club. danny's not in the business of getting fleeced.

bp

[/QUOTE]

in my own perspective... yes it is a fair trade for both clubs

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

" i'd say it's a celtic fleecing by the okc club. "

It's not a fleecing when BY FAR the best player in the trade goes to the Celtics. 

Just a newsflash, this is NOT A LEGIT trade rumor. Bill Simmons didn't report this as that dumb article says, Bill Simmons PROPOSED this trade. It's wishful thinking. 

Ainge would trade for Westbrook I think. Bottom line if OKC gets past Memphis Westbrook isn't going anywhere....if they don't, I could see them shopping Westbrook but if I'm OKC, I try to trade Westbrook for Chris Paul (given Clippers unrest) NOT Rondo.

[/QUOTE]

+ 1

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:
    [QUOTE]

that trade would set Boston back years. Rondo and two 1st round picks for an injury prone shoot first PG? terrible terrible trade and i'm just glad that i know DA would never get fleeced like that. i swear boston has some of the dumbest fans in all of sports.

[/QUOTE]

+1

Rondo and a probable  high lottery pick for Westbrook?  No thanks.  He's a headcase as well.  Again, no thanks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

i ain't buying that, spank. i'm used to a pg stepping up in the playoffs. oblivious westbrook - who i like - needs to shoot better thru six games than 36% on 25 shots per game, inc 20% on 3s. 

as in love with a shooting pg as this board appears, them numbers gonna get old, quick.

bp

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Not a chance. My thinking is colored by the fact that I don't like Westbrook's game.  If we are going to trade Rondo, do it for Paul!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

I wouldn't say "by far" either. OKC doesn't need a guy at pg that jacks up 25 shots a game. In fact no one needs a pg that jacks up 25 shots a game. Westbrook is like having a center that puts up 20 points but that can't rebound or block shots, he is very one dimensional.

The same people that hate Rondo would hate him too. They just don't know it yet.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:

I wouldn't say "by far" either. OKC doesn't need a guy at pg that jacks up 25 shots a game. In fact no one needs a pg that jacks up 25 shots a game. Westbrook is like having a center that puts up 20 points but that can't rebound or block shots, he is very one dimensional.

The same people that hate Rondo would hate him too. They just don't know it yet.

Couldn't have said it any way better than that. There's no way on earth clips would ever deal paul for rondo unless he asks for it. Westbrook would be a perfect fit for Brad's system as well as rondo for okc. Don't get me wrong, but I think we really need a go to guy type of player

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Rondo is inscrutable which in his job, is a pain.  Westbrook is scrutableand I don't like what I see..Guys need to be coachable.