Give Shaq a Caption:

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Re: Give Shaq a Caption:

No Love Here!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoCalCeltFan. Show SoCalCeltFan's posts

Will someone please tell Shaq that the parquet floor is NOT Harvard Yard [or Hah vid Yaad] and he shouldn't be posing as a statue there! I don't expect the Shaq of 10 or even 5 years ago, but still he could jump 6" and dunk the ball, he could put his considerable mass on another potential rebounder and BOX OUT, he could make a modicum of effort to go AFTER a rebound instead of holding hands with a member of the other team, he could SPIN more quickly on the box and get either draw a foul or make a dunk. Geez, and he says he has three or four more years left after this one? C'mon, man!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lovetruth007. Show lovetruth007's posts

He is only paid $1,352,181, about 7 or 8% of what KG is making. i think he actually has done more than what he get paid for.

The guys who get paid $10m or more should deliver or donate money. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

In Response to Re: Give Shaq a Caption::
    He is only paid $1,352,181, about 7 or 8% of what KG is making. i think he actually has done more than what he get paid for. The guys who get paid $10m or more should deliver or donate money. 
    Posted by lovetruth007

Shaq said...you just paying me just a fraction of a dollar, you want
           Bum Sheed to come back?
    He took the money and ran ..... "I" worked for my money !!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Shaq vs Love

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

"I hope Love doesn't rebound the ball if I miss this dunk! He has enough rebounds already!"

Surprised

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Sorry Sir Charles:  This is the Real Round Mound of Rebound!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Hey, I found Whitey...Sec 300 row 2 seat 4...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

Shaq says, "I can't believe you just let me school you like that sucker!"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

Will someone please tell Shaq that the parquet floor is NOT Harvard Yard [or Hah vid Yaad] and he shouldn't be posing as a statue there! I don't expect the Shaq of 10 or even 5 years ago, but still he could jump 6" and dunk the ball, he could put his considerable mass on another potential rebounder and BOX OUT, he could make a modicum of effort to go AFTER a rebound instead of holding hands with a member of the other team, he could SPIN more quickly on the box and get either draw a foul or make a dunk. Geez, and he says he has three or four more years left after this one? C'mon, man!!!
    Posted by SoCalCeltFan
    Start rooting for the Lakers or better yet the Clippers.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Give Shaq a Caption: : Shaq said...you just paying me just a fraction of a dollar, you want        Bum Sheed to come back? He took the money and ran ..... "I" worked for my money !!
    Posted by CHEisCHE

Shaq is making 30% of what Perk made the past 3 years for basically 80% of Perk's production in 5 less mins.

I guess he is a rounding success in Che's book and clearly a far better choice than Perk!

Even as Shaq has missed 7 of the 1st 33 games while Perk missed all of 3-4 per seaosn the past 3 years.

Of course we are and were paying Sheed and JON 130% more than Perk and only asking them for HALF his production and they couldn't or have yet to do that.

but che can trash them for taking money and join Dudder in simply trashing Perk's game, a great guy who plays a role, was a low 1st rd pick, epitomized heart of a champion and just turned 26.

Get well soon Perk. Shaq can take some more nights off and avg only 16 mins per when you come back and get healthy.

Sections
Shortcuts