Give us your projected Celtic's depth chart...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Give us your projected Celtic's depth chart...

"I readily admit that this paragraph is wild eye'd, pie in the sky thinking and I'm projecting upward"

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I readily admit that this paragraph is wild eye'd, pie in the sky thinking and I'm projecting upward but I have a lot of faith in Danny Ainge's ability to spot talent.

Assuming this ^ fantasy scenario happens and everything goes right...

[/QUOTE]

Way to ignore this Fiercy... get a grip, learn the language.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

My Projected depth Chart for 2015

C: ? / K O / Faux Hawk (FAV)

PF: Sully / KO / ?

SF:  Green / ? / ?

SG: ? / ? / ?

PG: Rondon't / ? / ?

There...that's a good start!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

The Master-Baiter is at it again ... bored with nobody to argue with so he's gone fishing. What a lame existence ... :(

Having a bad night?..LOL...go pick on Fierce....maybe he wants to dance with you...

Haven't said anything to you in weeks...no need to start now...go take your psych meds

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/celtics/on-the-front-burner/who-will-start-wed-just-for-fun/100/6857192#add-post-form

This was posted less than a month after I posted on the thread you're reading and a week before the regular season began, the "tank" was something I readily admitted prior and all throughout both posts was very likely to happen:

Here is my post for those too lazy to click the link above or those like Fiercy who have reading comprehension problems. It was for a thread entitled "who will start Wednesday just for fun."

"Who will start:  Bradley, Lee, Wallace, Sully and Bass.

We're hoping all of the players above do something to make them all attractive in trade.  Green could very well start in place of Lee to start just so Green doesn't sulk and lose confidence which he doesn't have much of to begin with.  Expect max minutes for all of these guys along with Hump.

Who should start if we were playing strictly to win:  Pressey, Babb, Wallace, Oly and Faverani.

These are the guys I think Ainge will want to keep (except Wallace$) so don't expect many minutes from these guys with the lone exception of Oly (and Wallace), Ainge can always say no if people ask about him in trade because he's a first year player or can include him in a blockbuster sized trade because he'll hold a lot of value for what he has done to date.  

The C's will be looking for that superstar player to stick in Wallace's spot either via trade or with a high draft pick, LeBron would look good there to me but I don't think he'll ever leave Miami so we'll have to be satisfied with a high pick player."

Hey Fierce, only a fool repeats themselves over and over again after thoroughly being dissed and dismissed.  I know with the difficulty you have focusing and you can't follow more than a thread at a time, but try and keep up will you?

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.