Glen Davis injured out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: Glen Davis injured out

JO is on vacation in some steam room with a crew of 3 trying to tease another few miles out of his knee.

the loss of davis is not insurmountable necessarily but really tough vs. the lakers.  he had done a decent job of getting lamar odom's brain cell bouncing around last year most of the time.

we'll need some out of position 4 minutes from someone- looks like only one is perkins unless we go to <gulp /> the "small" lineup.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Is he officially out?  Sorry, haven't seen it anywhere.  Not that I doubt you, I don't.  Too bad if he is............Semih and Luke - ah, the Old Fool may yet be happy...:)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Does anybody know the status of Glen Davis for today's game?  It will be very unfortunate if he can't play, but it is definitely possible. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In Response to Re: Glen Davis injured out:
    [QUOTE]Does anybody know the status of Glen Davis for today's game?  It will be very unfortunate if he can't play, but it is definitely possible. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Probably close to a game time decision as it is only 7 am there now. Glen is a big load that is really needed. The Lakers have to plan differently for him. If he does play, game time would be good.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Glen has played well in big games and shows the heart of a champion by playing agianst the Lakes at less than full strength.  It is true that some players concentrate and play better if their is problem that they can play through. Big Baby played very well against the Lakers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

http://www.nesn.com/2011/01/glen-davis-goes-viral-joins-angela-sun-for-mondays-yahoo-sports-minute.html

yessir, that's our baby! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: Glen Davis injured out:
    [QUOTE]Glen has played well in big games and shows the heart of a champion by playing agianst the Lakes at less than full strength.  It is true that some players concentrate and play better if their is problem that they can play through. Big Baby played very well against the Lakers.
    Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE]

GBBD was simply HUGE against the Lakers.

My game MVP!

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gaspar. Show Gaspar's posts

Yes. I agree that baby was big against the fakers. He made a couple of very strong to the hoop layups. He is so much more valuable coming off the bench.
    Go Celtics!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

Wow a thread where everyone agrees and gets along, must be that everyone is really happy after a victory over the Lakers.  I know I'm feeling good about it.

Sections
Shortcuts