Glen Davis vs. Anthony Tolliver Revisited

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kybested. Show kybested's posts

Re: Glen Davis vs. Anthony Tolliver Revisited

In Response to Re: Glen Davis vs. Anthony Tolliver Revisited:
    [QUOTE]Re: Glen Davis vs. Anthony Tolliver Revisited : So P34 etc, etc, etc .... you didn't have a bet but have backed down from your own statement/promise like the true loser you are ... so why should I honor my bet with you since you shouldn't even be here now? You have proven yourself to be a liar, still posting here and asking me to cease at season's end?  HAHAHA!!!   YOU "DOINK!"
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Look on the bright side, mate! You still have 30 days to post here. Think of it as your free trial. LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

March 13, 2011

Bucks vs. Celts
    Glen Davis - 9 pts and 7 rebs. in 17:45 of playing time

Wolves vs. Warriors
    Anthony Tolliver - 3 pts and 5 rebs. in 20:10 of playing time

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

9 pts and 9 rebs. for BBD tonight. Looks like even in the rebounding department BBD is catching up. So much for the smallest of margins.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]9 pts and 9 rebs. for BBD tonight. Looks like even in the rebounding department BBD is catching up. So much for the smallest of margins.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

the sequence at the end of the game was priceless.  great to see.  he bumper car'd the entire indiana front line out of the lane during that tirade of banging and mashing toward the basket. 

tolly on the other hand, is a 6-11 soft-as-cream-cheese-left-in-the-sun big man who jacks 3's.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Glen Davis vs. Anthony Tolliver Revisited : the sequence at the end of the game was priceless.  great to see.  he bumper car'd the entire indiana front line out of the lane during that tirade of banging and mashing toward the basket.  tolly on the other hand, is a 6-11 soft-as-cream-cheese-left-in-the-sun big man who jacks 3's.
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

I agree. Tolliver's numbers last season was an aberration because he was playing for the Warriors. 

It's just unfortunate that Mployee8 said he will not honor our bet. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

3 pts and 3 rebs for Tolliver against the Jazz tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

Anthony Tolliver 0 pts and 3 rebs against the Lakers

Glen Davis 16 pts and 7 rebs against the Rockets

Looks like someone is not going to be posting here when the playoffs start. 

LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

20 pts and 8 rebounds against the Hornets.

6th man of the year material that fat baby is.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

[QUOTE]kyceltic, did you know that you're the BIGGEST HYPOCRITE ON THIS BOARD? HAHAHA!!!  " If we could trade Ray for Granger, i would do it in a minute. "[/QUOTE]

You forgot about how I accuse others of having multiple usernames but have the most!!!

I guess I was for the Ray before I was against the Ray! Doink! I don't even dislike Pierce or think much of Antoine. It's all been for the giggles!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kybested. Show kybested's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Glen Davis vs. Anthony Tolliver Revisited : You forgot about how I accuse others of having multiple usernames but have the most!!! I guess I was for the Ray before I was against the Ray! Doink! I don't even dislike Pierce or think much of Antoine. It's all been for the giggles!
    Posted by kytroll[/QUOTE]

LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Anthony Tolliver 4 pts and 1 reb against the Kings today. Looks like it's not even going to be close. 

Sux to be Mployee8 right now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Amazing that this number of posts could be spent on an argument that is ridiculous.  BBD is by any comparison is light years ahead of Tolliver.  I mean really what are we talking about here.

Tolliver is on the Wolves, he can't get time on one of the worst teams in the league!  Don't say it is because of Kevin Love.  It is because he is not that good.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Amazing that this number of posts could be spent on an argument that is ridiculous.  BBD is by any comparison is light years ahead of Tolliver.  I mean really what are we talking about here. Tolliver is on the Wolves, he can't get time on one of the worst teams in the league!  Don't say it is because of Kevin Love.  It is because he is not that good.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Tell that to Mployee8! He offered me a bet, whoever ends up with better numbers this season, Davis or Tolliver, will result in one of us not posting here from the end of the regular season until the start of the 2011-12 season. And since I picked Davis it looks like Mployee8 only has 3 weeks of posting left on this board.

I mean, really, Anthony Tolliver? Only someone with low basketball IQ would say Anthony Tolliver can be as good as Glen Davis. 

Anthony Tolliver has not played a single NBA playoff game, for crying out loud! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

What was Mployee8 thinking? Even a moron from KY knows how valuable Glen Davis is! 

"Baby was a monster on the boards in the last 6 minutes. He may be as valuable as any starter!!"

Re: HUSTLE!!!!!!!!

posted at 3/21/2011 11:02 PM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406&plckUserId=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406">
    First: 2/12/2006
    Last: 3/21/2011

KG carried us to a big win tonight. 24 points 11 boards, big clutch shot as time wound down, smothering defense on amare at the end, and the dive was Kg at his best. I don't know if it was the biggest win of the year, but it was one of them!!! Baby was a monster on the boards in the last 6 minutes. He may be as valuable as any starter!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Glen Davis vs. Anthony Tolliver Revisited : Hey, Jeff Green is wearing #8 for the Celts, not Antoine Walker. HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

posted at 2/22/2011 7:41 PM EST
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=1c01631b525a55dc1962fad2b902d400&plckUserId=1c01631b525a55dc1962fad2b902d400">
    First: 8/22/2010
    Last: 3/22/2011

Lest they forget
    I will stop posting on this board if Perk or BBD gets traded. 

Only an idiot would trade Perk or BBD in the middle of a championship run.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Glen Davis vs. Anthony Tolliver Revisited : posted at 2/22/2011 7:41 PM EST www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=1c01631b525a55dc1962fad2b902d400&plckUserId=1c01631b525a55dc1962fad2b902d400 " /> P34 Posts: 3708 First: 8/22/2010 Last: 3/22/2011 Lest they forget I will stop posting on this board if Perk or BBD gets traded.  Only an idiot would trade Perk or BBD in the middle of a championship run.
    Posted by videoburns[/QUOTE]

I'm not the one betting against a Celtic player. 

videoburns, is Anthony Tolliver as a good a player as Glen Davis?

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Without Love out there he had to do something.  I' ll take BDD everytime.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In Response to Re: Glen Davis vs. Anthony Tolliver Revisited:NICE! Cool
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Glen Davis vs. Anthony Tolliver Revisited : posted at 2/22/2011 7:41 PM EST www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=1c01631b525a55dc1962fad2b902d400&plckUserId=1c01631b525a55dc1962fad2b902d400 " /> P34 Posts: 3708 First: 8/22/2010 Last: 3/22/2011 Lest they forget I will stop posting on this board if Perk or BBD gets traded.  Only an idiot would trade Perk or BBD in the middle of a championship run.
    Posted by videoburns[/QUOTE]

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts