GLOBAL WARMING will help the Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamar. Show hedleylamar's posts

GLOBAL WARMING will help the Celtics

Once global warming goes into full effect, I predict Boston will have the climate of south beach and los angeles, and we will be much more inclined to attract superstar free agents with our perfect weather and reputation as the greatest NBA franchise in history. Now we need to do our part, and all go out and drive huge SUVs.

Go Celtics!!

Stay chill!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: GLOBAL WARMING will help the Celtics

In response to hedleylamar's comment:

Once global warming goes into full effect, I predict Boston will have the climate of south beach and los angeles, and we will be much more inclined to attract superstar free agents with our perfect weather and reputation as the greatest NBA franchise in history. Now we need to do our part, and all go out and drive huge SUVs.

Go Celtics!!

Stay chill!

Well...I'm seriously hoping the "BIG ONE" finally hits the left coast in the So. Cal. area after the last few weeks worth of earthquake teases and that the world's worst catherdral of filth, the Staples Center, is washed asunder by the fates, and takes the entire Faker team and organization with it, especially that morally decrepit swine Kobe, "Mister Ra_E" himself...

Given that you also hate the lowly Fakers and are a loyal C's fan, you must agree, right?

Stay chill!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

As long as it doesn't hurt the beaches.  Even though I've aged out, I want to join the favela beach club when people in my tax bracket can  hang at least five, and afford to hang at Venice Santa Monica and Malibu. In the meantime I will dream about Florianopolis, Floripa to we insiders, with its 26 beaches and super surf.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamar. Show hedleylamar's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

Go Celtics!!

Stay chill!

Well...I'm seriously hoping the "BIG ONE" finally hits the left coast in the So. Cal. area after the last few weeks worth of earthquake teases and that the world's worst catherdral of filth, the Staples Center, is washed asunder by the fates, and takes the entire Faker team and organization with it, especially that morally decrepit swine Kobe, "Mister Ra_E" himself...

Given that you also hate the lowly Fakers and are a loyal C's fan, you must agree, right?

Stay chill!

Agreed my friend. I like where your brain is at. Stay chill!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I wonder where people's brains are who say "where your brain is at......"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamar. Show hedleylamar's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

I wonder where people's brains are who say "where your brain is at......"

You also wonder what "stay chill" means. I suggest you refresh your vocab skills and get up caught up with your lingusitics my friend.

Stay chill!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Go Celtics!!

Stay chill!

Stay chill!

Heck Melly, if that were to happen I might have Ocean front property here is Eastern Washington as that fault runs clear up tbrough Western Washington State. I think I will go out for a long drive right now in my old 65 Ford truck that blows more smoke than Cheech and Chong! I will be CHILLIN....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Wanna sell a one acre lot on the East side of the property. I dont want to be right on top of the beach; the waves will keep me awake.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to celticelmo's comment:

Go Celtics!!

Stay chill!

Stay chill!

Heck Melly, if that were to happen I might have Ocean front property here is Eastern Washington as that fault runs clear up tbrough Western Washington State. I think I will go out for a long drive right now in my old 65 Ford truck that blows more smoke than Cheech and Chong! I will be CHILLIN....

LMAO!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Go Celtics!!

Stay chill!

Not only with Boston have temperate weather, LA and South Beach will be underwater, making it very difficult for them to attract even the journeymen players!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

Lmao at this thread!

I think the water level rose a few inches last night in South Beach from all Lebron's tears after Plumms blocked that dunk.  For someone who had his hand held by the refs through two championships the guy has ZERO humility!

It was clean, CLEAN jellybean!

Sections
Shortcuts