GO HEAT!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: GO HEAT!!!!!!!

In Response to Re: GO HEAT!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]I thought logically I'd pull for LA tonight to increase the lead Celts have over Miami.  As the game progressed, my heart just wasn't in it.  As much as I don't like Mebron and as much as I want to see our lead increase - I just CANNOT PULL FOR LAKERS UNDER ALMOST ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!   Glad the Heat won.  They won't catch us anyway.  The only threat is the Bulls so I'm glad we don't have to hear about the Laker win streak anymore and see how they lost to a team that's 2 and 8 against top teams.   Happy to see Kobe and the Lakers lose!!! What's with those crazy long shots Kobe kept taking at the end of the game???
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Its called Mr. Clutch.  Funny quote by Jackson.  "The Heat play Xbox basketball, 2 men dominate, thats not the way a team plays.  Guess he forgot KOME is the biggest ball hog in the world."  Kome wouldn't even get picked for a pickup game around here. No one would want to play with him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Mr. CLUTCH forgot to hit the BRAKES!!!

HAHAHA!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]I thought logically I'd pull for LA tonight to increase the lead Celts have over Miami.  As the game progressed, my heart just wasn't in it.  As much as I don't like Mebron and as much as I want to see our lead increase - I just CANNOT PULL FOR LAKERS UNDER ALMOST ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!   Glad the Heat won.  They won't catch us anyway.  The only threat is the Bulls so I'm glad we don't have to hear about the Laker win streak anymore and see how they lost to a team that's 2 and 8 against top teams.   Happy to see Kobe and the Lakers lose!!! What's with those crazy long shots Kobe kept taking at the end of the game???
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]
    I felt same way at the start of the game I was pulling for LA and as the game got close I wanted the Heat to pull it out. The enemy of my enemy is my friend

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I was pullin for the Heat all the way.  The lakers have been playing extremely well as of late.  They're all healthy and Bynum has been leading the way in some of the games.  Actually, because of DA's trades, Bynum is the laker who worries me.
    Glad to see some air taken out of the laker balloon tonite.
    Now, if we could only get healthy...
    Maybe next month.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GO HEAT!!!!!!! : See my post on the previous page
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

The Bulls are the real deal. Question is can they maintain this level of form for several seasons.

Interesting remark in your post about fans.

Laker fans can be fair weather. My sister and I had our Laker Singlets on in Anahiem in 1995 and a shop keeper said "Lakers Fans ... don't see many of you around anymore".

Some fans are decent, but I don't have much respect for people who only support a team when they're winning.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

There are no circumstances what so ever that I would root for the Lakers.
    I'm conditioned to hate them.
    If it means no home court advantage so be it.  We win on the road.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GO HEAT!!!!!!! : I realized long ago that there are no mirrors in hedley's house.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

That's becuase you can recall all my posts at will - you are a sick individual!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oreed. Show oreed's posts

im happy the heat won, it really sad to see the suck bad

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

I was pulling for the Heat cause I am tired of hearing about the Lakers winning streak and that they are finally playing like champs   Go celtics  Hate the Fakers always

Celtic fan from NY to LA 

Sections
Shortcuts