GOAT????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

GOAT????

Well that was one stinker that lebron just put up. Wade played a hell of a game, and bosh looked good for the heat. Tyson Chandler won the game in my opinion. The energy, defense, and cleaning the offensive glass was absolutely key.

8 points and 4 TO's for Lebron. To be fair, Dirk sucked for most of the game, though nailing that layup at the end was the biggest play of the game. Now we have ourselves a series.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Re: GOAT????

You mean this Lebron?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

That performance was unbecoming of the "greatest player of all time". That's why people need to actually let someone's career play out before making rediculous statements. The funny thing is, like 4 days ago Lebron said no one could guard him. I guess a team effort is good enough to stump the king.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to GOAT????:
    [QUOTE]Well that was one stinker that lebron just put up. Wade played a hell of a game, and bosh looked good for the heat. Tyson Chandler won the game in my opinion. The energy, defense, and cleaning the offensive glass was absolutely key. 8 points and 4 TO's for Lebron. To be fair, Dirk sucked for most of the game, though nailing that layup at the end was the biggest play of the game. Now we have ourselves a series.
    Posted by truth-torpedo34[/QUOTE]

Agree that Wade has been the best player for Miami in this series.   I really hope that Dallas wins the next game. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from N2thaIzzo. Show N2thaIzzo's posts

G.O.A.T.... No.  GOAT... yes!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerT. Show LakerT's posts

When I opened this thread up, I was expecting to see a picture of Phil Jackson.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Phil's in montana tripping. We won't be hearing from him anymore. Lebron must be out in montana mentally during the 4th quarters.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

So did tayshawn get booted again?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerT. Show LakerT's posts

I clearly can see that Tayshawn was a legend on this board.  He is sorely missed it appears. Laughing

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts