Going Back to Boston 1-1

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from eatinglue. Show eatinglue's posts

Re: Going Back to Boston 1-1

In Response to Re: Going Back to Boston 1-1:
    In Response to Re: Going Back to Boston 1-1 : The Heat toyed with them from the tip and there are any number of what appear to be 9 point games that are 30 point games that end up as 9 point games because the other team is bored. The point guard embarrassed himself off the floor when he was supposed to have a decided advantage.  The 4 played like a scared bunny but still pounded his chest.  The 3 was outplayed and allowed a two bit non-factor get under his skin. So of course, they should come home 1 to 1.
    Posted by TheDUDDER

I've been reading your drivel all season. YOU play with the tip like a scared little bunny.

The rust is off and we'll see you back in Boson 1-1. There's a lot of basketball left and the thuggery won't guarantee that the Heat wins the series.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In Response to Going Back to Boston 1-1:
    Celtics will win Game 2 period!
    Posted by Fiercest34

I agree 100% Fiercest34. The Cs will win by 8. They let a lesser team take game one. The Cs were amazingly still in it even with how poorly they played. Having said that, Garnett can't keep camping out just inside the 3 point arc. It is a total waste. He needs to get inside the paint. He needs to work in that area to free up the outside shots. Plus, I think he can take his man down low. Complete waste to see Kevin up so high. Useless and easy for Heat to guard.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Just starting the fun....blood sweat and tears....the rust was evident from a number of days off but this is the Celtics you stupid Laker crap heads!  Go flush your heads down the toilet cause the only thing coming out of your mouths is diarrehea!  KG,PP, Ray Ray, and Rondo will have the last laugh!!!!!!!
    Punks! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Dudder amuses me. The troll to end all trolls. Hit me with an english lesson while you're at it. We were outplayed in this game, and we didn't display poise. I didn't agree with certain calls, but it was their homecourt. The celtics are not going down without a fight. This will be a seven-game series.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Dudder you are worse than a troll.  What joy do you possibly get out of posting here?  Believe or not I understand Laker trolls. They are stupid kids annoying and putting something over on us or so they think. You however are never happy, seemingly rooting for no team, deflating any argument whether justified or not.  What is your objective?  Go on a board where people can appreciate your long diatribes.  Seek out help this is no way for a man of you intelligence to behave.

You suck the very life out of everything you comment on.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

In Response to Re: Going Back to Boston 1-1 : What I'm saying is Miami played it's best offense. They will not play a better offensive game. Boston did not play their best team defense. The toying statement you made is pattently false. I believe Miami is worried they couldn't shake Boston. Boston will win the series. They will be going home tied.
    Posted by OneNation

I totally agree with you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

It all depends on KG and Rondo as the motor of this team.

Games where they both had double doubles... we are 10-2... only losses are close ones vs. LA and the Mavs.

One out of Pierce and Ray are going to get their 21-25 and be hot.

The other... even if cold...will find ways to help us win and get 13-17 points.

but when KG gets himself a nice 18-11 game and Rondo a 15-12 game we are basically unbeatable, unless PP/Ray shoot 20% and the other team shoots like 60%.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

Posted by Fiercest34

So what happened to all the sunshine pumpers who were predicting a Celtics sweep? Ohhhh, maybe they meant that the Celtics would be swept. HAH!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Going Back to Boston 1-1 : So what happened to all the sunshine pumpers who were predicting a Celtics sweep? Ohhhh, maybe they meant that the Celtics would be swept. HAH!
    Posted by Qdaddy

Yeah 1-2 morons

99% of us said it would go 6-7 and multiple Celtic 'fans' predicted the Heat

Faker fans will have thier hands full w/ the Mavs...

Both series will be long and close... some lonely miserable people just have to talk smack after each celtic loss... I pity you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

Posted by Fiercest34

Amen. 

This game pissed me off so much that I can't compose myself to type about it.   The heats are now on the level of HATE I have for the fakers.  

I ABSOLUTELY HATE THE HEATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HATE THEM aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO:  FREAKIN REFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Here's my two cents to dudder...the heat are a two man team...anybody can't see that needs bifocals...secondly, now we know they have a third shooter..adjustment needs to be made..thats what playoff are about...always has been..do the math..two or three against 7-8...over a 5-7 games series..how many adjustment can they make...one game wade, next game lebrons..thats it..lets see how this plays out..but of course you already predicted the heat..so after every win..thats all you can see...the home team IS supposed to win..right? Heat is favored, right?
    This second game will reveal further facts

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Posted by Fiercest34

YUP! and back to south beach 3-1 !

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Posted by Fiercest34

The Boston jinx strikes again!!!  No more predictions please, you're killing us!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Going Back to Boston 1-1 : I knew it! I knew you were RicoCeltic. It's a good thing you finally came out of the closet. 
    Posted by Fiercest34

That one makes you 0 for your last 50!!  HAHAHA

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

Posted by Fiercest34

Sybil, don't give up your daytime job. You're NOT a prognosticator.

However, you may very well be a PROCRASTINATOR!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

Just starting the fun....blood sweat and tears....the rust was evident from a number of days off but this is the Celtics you stupid Laker crap heads!  Go flush your heads down the toilet cause the only thing coming out of your mouths is diarrehea!  KG,PP, Ray Ray, and Rondo will have the last laugh!!!!!!! Punks! 
    Posted by Tabuckiss

Wow, you came unraveled after only ONE loss. What's your response now that the C's are down TWO games?

I don't think the C's are laughing right about now. Now, my fellow Laker fans...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Going Back to Boston 1-1 :  The Boston jinx strikes again!!!  No more predictions please, you're killing us!!!
    Posted by kyceltic

kyceltic, he can't help it. He's a sunshine pumper on steroids. The worst kind of sunshine pumpers!

Sections
Shortcuts