Going Back to Boston 1-1

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: Going Back to Boston 1-1

In Response to Going Back to Boston 1-1:
    [QUOTE]Celtics will win Game 2 period!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Suuure they will lmao.

BYNUM- 2x NBA World Champion
    JO-...........................................

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

Wanna bet?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

You better hope JO finds the garden of youth!! And that punk pierce plays better

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

Attention everyone!!  An anonymous Celtics fans on an Internet Message Board with no connection to the team besides his Ray Allen jersey from Walmart has guaranteed a Boston game 2 win!!  Take that to the bank!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Not discouraged at all by this game. Pierce ejected, Garnett non existent, Miami shoots lights out. When it was all said and done the C's were right there at the end. I am encouraged that Boston only lost by nine. They will be all right.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Going Back to Boston 1-1:
    [QUOTE]Not discouraged at all by this game. Pierce ejected, Garnett non existent, Miami shoots lights out. When it was all said and done the C's were right there at the end. I am encouraged that Boston only lost by nine. They will be all right.
    Posted by OneNation[/QUOTE]

The Heat toyed with them from the tip and there are any number of what appear to be 9 point games that are 30 point games that end up as 9 point games because the other team is bored.

The point guard embarrassed himself off the floor when he was supposed to have a decided advantage.  The 4 played like a scared bunny but still pounded his chest.  The 3 was outplayed and allowed a two bit non-factor get under his skin.

So of course, they should come home 1 to 1.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tonyxx. Show tonyxx's posts

I wouldn't bet your life on it!  lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Going Back to Boston 1-1 : The Heat toyed with them from the tip and there are any number of what appear to be 9 point games that are 30 point games that end up as 9 point games because the other team is bored. The point guard embarrassed himself off the floor when he was supposed to have a decided advantage.  The 4 played like a scared bunny but still pounded his chest.  The 3 was outplayed and allowed a two bit non-factor get under his skin. So of course, they should come home 1 to 1.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]
    Same thing happened with Phily. Miami will have trouble putting Boston away even playing their best game. Boston will win this series.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xamo18. Show xamo18's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Going Back to Boston 1-1 : Suuure they will lmao. BYNUM- 2x NBA World Champion JO-...........................................
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]
    Wow this guy is #1 troll. go back to your own board...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]Not discouraged at all by this game. Pierce ejected, Garnett non existent, Miami shoots lights out. When it was all said and done the C's were right there at the end. I am encouraged that Boston only lost by nine. They will be all right.

exactly..we started handling them in the 3rd qtr..just was too much too late.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Going Back to Boston 1-1 : Same thing happened with Phily. Miami will have trouble putting Boston away even playing their best game. Boston will win this series.

The last time the Cs played Philly they lost.  The Heat did not play their best game today and won.  The Heat had no problem putting the Cs away today and they basically traded baskets for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarters..... so what exactly are you saying.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

I'm encouraged by the game.  They obviously need to play better over the course of the 48 minutes but there were a lot of "this game only" stuff that happened today that's not gonna happen again.  Delonte has gotta drop the thug B S and just play basketball.  The stupid technicals today.  West throwing the ball at the guy.  Pierce losing his cool (it was not a head butt, it was a face rub, there's a huge difference and if the NBA does anything it'll taint this series and be an enormous injustice).  Pierce getting ejected for crunch time.  James Jones burying everything.  The Celtics looked a step slow in the 1st half and dug a hole they couldn't quite get out of.  They're winning the next 3.  Miami'll get game 5, then Boston wins the series in 6.  Miami ain't ready to beat this team in a 7 game series. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Going Back to Boston 1-1 : The last time the Cs played Philly they lost.  The Heat did not play their best game today and won.  The Heat had no problem putting the Cs away today and they basically traded baskets for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarters..... so what exactly are you saying.....

he meant the same thing happened in the Heat-Sixers series... aand the Heat played pretty close to their best game today. did the Celtics?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Hey dudder, James Jones career playoff high with 25 pts 10-10ft shooting. You wouldnt admit that it was their day?  Come on dude.
    It took a career day from james jones AND kg scoring 6 pts for the heat to get by. I look for those both to change and cs winning game 2.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Going Back to Boston 1-1 : he meant the same thing happened in the Heat-Sixers series... aand the Heat played pretty close to their best game today. did the Celtics?
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

In their last two meetings the Cs have lost by an average of 17... yes I think the Cs played just about their best game... I love reading how the refs this, the shooting that, blah blah balh..... if the Heat played defense to the end of the game it would have easily been a 20 point win, just like last time they played.........  the Cs supposed advantage were completely neutralized by an egomaniac at the point and a non-factor at the 5....  the Heat defense is better than the Cs defense.... sorry... Heat in 7

The main thing that most people here cannot even attempt to comprehend is that the Cs are not the Harlem Globetrotters and the opponent is not the Washington Generals.  What I mean by that is that from one team to the next it is not a bunch of nameless faceless guys that should never pose a problem to the Cs.  Somehow whenever things go poorly it is something the Cs have done and it could not possibly be something the opponent did, so Pierce's complete inability to participate has to be something Pierce or the refs did - not the Heat, if KG is a complete non-factor it is the refs or KG having a bad day - not something the HEat did.  Rondo was supposed to be the key to the series and of course it was the refs blah blah blah.... it is never something external that may have caused the problems facing the team - Rondo tried to live up to the headlines and embarrassed himself off the floor but it must have been the refs or a bad day, it cannot possibly be that the other team actually has players that have names and faces and they are ummm... drum roll please..... better - at least today!

So people that had a warm and fuzzy and a woody by beating the Knicks 5 straight times 3 of which were without 2 of their 3 best players somehow means the Cs are playing better and that the Heat should pose no problem.  Guess what, the Heat are not the Knicks, there is no script, it is not the refs fault.

I remember reading over and over again how they are playing better now and they will sweep the Heat and that Rondo is back to normal blah blah blah......  I seem to recall recently that the Cs are focussed now so that will mean destruction of the Heat because of course the Washington Generals, um I mean the Miami Heat are not focussed.........

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

They gonna win game #2 i thought some of you said they gonna sweep the series. Well now that aint gonna happen now!:)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Going Back to Boston 1-1 : In their last two meetings the Cs have lost by an average of 17... yes I think the Cs played just about their best game... I love reading how the refs this, the shooting that, blah blah balh..... if the Heat played defense to the end of the game it would have easily been a 20 point win, just like last time they played.........  the Cs supposed advantage were completely neutralized by an egomaniac at the point and a non-factor at the 5....  the Heat defense is better than the Cs defense.... sorry... Heat in 7 The main thing that most people here cannot even attempt to comprehend is that the Cs are not the Harlem Globetrotters and the opponent is not the Washington Generals.  What I mean by that is that from one team to the next it is not a bunch of nameless faceless guys that should never pose a problem to the Cs.  Somehow whenever things go poorly it is something the Cs have done and it could not possibly be something the opponent did, so Pierce's complete inability to participate has to be something Pierce or the refs did - not the Heat, if KG is a complete non-factor it is the refs or KG having a bad day - not something the HEat did.  Rondo was supposed to be the key to the series and of course it was the refs blah blah blah.... it is never something external that may have caused the problems facing the team - Rondo tried to live up to the headlines and embarrassed himself off the floor but it must have been the refs or a bad day, it cannot possibly be that the other team actually has players that have names and faces and they are ummm... drum roll please..... better - at least today! So people that had a warm and fuzzy and a woody by beating the Knicks 5 straight times 3 of which were without 2 of their 3 best players somehow means the Cs are playing better and that the Heat should pose no problem.  Guess what, the Heat are not the Knicks, there is no script, it is not the refs fault. I remember reading over and over again how they are playing better now and they will sweep the Heat and that Rondo is back to normal blah blah blah......  I seem to recall recently that the Cs are focussed now so that will mean destruction of the Heat because of course the Washington Generals, um I mean the Miami Heat are not focussed.........

one question. are you saying that the Celtics, with Rondo out of the game with 3 fouls for most of the game, kg scoring 6 pts and not attempting a foul shot..paul pierce being out of rhythmn almost all game and then being ejected in the 3rd, and us shooting something like 29% from the field in the first half, played their best game?? is that wat your trying to feed us?

the Heat played D the whole game, we went on runs, Rondo started pushing the ball and finding open men, Paul started being aggressive, but best of all, WE started playing defense. dont sit here and act like the heat just shut down everything we were trying to do and dominated us. we missed wide open layups, dunks, shots, and ft. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

BTW what in tehe world happen to garnet.I guess it was the heat defense.....He didnt get all those open shot where is is practically automatic.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

It's only Game 1....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Going Back to Boston 1-1 : The last time the Cs played Philly they lost.  The Heat did not play their best game today and won.  The Heat had no problem putting the Cs away today and they basically traded baskets for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarters..... so what exactly are you saying.....
    What I'm saying is Miami played it's best offense. They will not play a better offensive game. Boston did not play their best team defense. The toying statement you made is pattently false. I believe Miami is worried they couldn't shake Boston. Boston will win the series. They will be going home tied.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

Dudder, you got nuthin' man.  The Celtics didn't wake up from their week-off vacation til after half-time and even with all the theatrics, wade scoring 37 or whatever, jones acting like the 2nd coming of ray allen, refs calling flagrants on one end but not on the other, pierce getting freaking ejected for the last 7 minutes, the celtics still sorta had a chance to win...in Miami.  If that's the best THE HEAT got then THEY'RE IN TROUBLE!  Celtics in 6.  Mark it down.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Going Back to Boston 1-1 : What I'm saying is Miami played it's best offense. They will not play a better offensive game. Boston did not play their best team defense. The toying statement you made is pattently false. I believe Miami is worried they couldn't shake Boston. Boston will win the series. They will be going home tied.

Miami played its best offense?  So 1 point shy of last time they played is their best, hmmmm last time they played they scored 100 and the Cs dropped 77 on the Heat.

Yes I believe you are correct, the Heat are scared that the Cs scored 90 this time after scoring 77 last time.  So maybe the Heat will play defense the whole game Tuesday and hold them below 80 instead of 90. 

I thought the over under for Cs scoring 75 in games in the series was 2, it was looking pretty good after the first half.

I don't think the Heat are thinking anything about shaking Boston, I think they are thinking they will play better defense in game 2 to make sure they don't waste home court advantage.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Going Back to Boston 1-1 : Same thing happened with Phily. Miami will have trouble putting Boston away even playing their best game. Boston will win this series.

D Wade brought his A+ game and should be exhausted. But clearly more work needs to be done on containing him. More PP on Wade and Green on LeBron. But still find a way to get Ray 15 shots.

Jones brought his A++ game that you can expect only once in an entire playoffs. Lucky he got hot.

LeBron brought his B+ game. Bosh is a frontrunner who sleepwalks to 15-7 just b/c he plays 38 mins. Vs. KG he won't be having any 24-14 games. He outrebounded KG today but a lot of that was vs. Baby, who was awful.

If LeBron drops 38, there is no way Wade is involved like he was tonight b/c they are the same type of scorer who need to be in control of the ball.

So basically if we get 2-3 'A' games when we got zero tonight... and lost by 9... and make sure we don't let Jones hit FIVE 3's (I am ok with 2) then we will win game 2.

Ray was the only guy for Boston w/ an 'A' game.

Sections
Shortcuts