Going on record today I never made fun of the Lakers going for it. I make fun of trolls who thought this team with no bench was a championship contender.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:

In response to sinus007's comment:

a lot of Celtics fans don't care about LAL. 

A lot don't. But many do.

Dont' want to get into this with you.....but if they were NOT on here, I highly doubt the conversations would be about the lakers, other than transactions they make, or poking slight fun when they lose........they are our biggest rivals.

It's a Catch-22.  There are a lot of people who come on here to instigate......if they were not here.....well, I just think it would be better.

I think that is precisely why many Celtics fans have Lakers on the brain. And vice versa.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Dont' want to get into this with you.....but if they were NOT on here, I highly doubt the conversations would be about the lakers, other than transactions they make, or poking slight fun when they lose........they are our biggest rivals.

It's a Catch-22.  There are a lot of people who come on here to instigate......if they were not here.....well, I just think it would be better.

I think that is precisely why many Celtics fans have Lakers on the brain. And vice versa.

I unfortunately agree...........but I still don't think they should come on here, and lie, and exaggerate and pretend to be Celtics fans........that is kind of sick.  Also, a HEALTHY rivalry is fine, but to put down one team at the expense of another is pretty pathetic.  I don't like the lakers, and I hope they never catch us in titles.  BUT, I do have a respect for them, and all they have accomplished over the years.  I don't think this year's team is any better than ours..........................do you?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolfamily66. Show coolfamily66's posts

Soooo true!! Its a Celtics board, if you dont like the content, LEAVE!!! It would be so much better! I have blocked all the trolls so that is nice, but then I get half conversations and such! Still dont want to see what trolls are posting tho!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

I unfortunately agree...........but I still don't think they should come on here, and lie, and exaggerate and pretend to be Celtics fans........that is kind of sick.  Also, a HEALTHY rivalry is fine, but to put down one team at the expense of another is pretty pathetic.  I don't like the lakers, and I hope they never catch us in titles.  BUT, I do have a respect for them, and all they have accomplished over the years.  I don't think this year's team is any better than ours..........................do you?

I think this year's Lakers team SHOULD be better than the Celtics. But is it? I'm not sure.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I think this year's Lakers team SHOULD be better than the Celtics. But is it? I'm not sure.

They should be a lot better.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Personally, I have been doing a lot better at not responding since the ignore feature came back.......not that anyone cares!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Personally, I have been doing a lot better at not responding since the ignore feature came back.......not that anyone cares!!

Sections
Shortcuts