Going to Celtics/Clippers game tonight....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Going to Celtics/Clippers game tonight....

I will take pics and post them up.  I will be rocking my official PP 34 jersey!!!!  Im sure it will be a lot of Celtics fans out.

The funny thing is that the cost of tickets have gone up since Blak mania started.  It's still cheaper than Fakers tickets, but decent seats are close to $200 a piece.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: Going to Celtics/Clippers game tonight....

Alright, jdm894g.  I'll be watching it on Fox.  It'll be interesting to watch Green and the new Euro center.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

You get to see Krstic's first start for the C's tonight!!   You lucky dog!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

breaking out my 70-300mm lense!!!!!!

I will be sitting over the player entrance.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Going to Celtics/Clippers game tonight....:
    breaking out my 70-300mm lense!!!!!! I will be sitting over the player entrance.....
    Posted by jdm894g

you get em

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

It felt at least 1/3 of the crowd was Celtics fans.  There were a lot of green in the building....What you think about that fitz?????  LA born and raised Celtics fans!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from playten. Show playten's posts

I am a Celtics fan since I was a little kid in 1958 before there was a team in LA. I used to see them every year in Los Angeles vs. Lakers until ticket prices got ridiculous. I saw them vs. Clippers every year that Larry Bird was on the team because I got free tix. Have watched on TV since, preferring to go to good high school and college games instead of spending ridiculous amounts on the pros.
    My thoughts on tonite's game:  1. Rondo better get his act together. He throws the ball in a crowd too often. Seven turnovers is terrible. It seems, though, like he coasts thru regular season (one reason Celts were only .500 last half of last year) and then turns it on in playoffs. Hopefully, though, he will play hard enough for Celts to get best regular season record in East. 2. Celts can depend on Davis to play center and survive. Kamen shot over him easily and scored 16 points off the bench. And I hate it when Davis tries to shoot inside against taller opponents--he was 3 for 10 tonite. Worried after Perkins trade that Celts took too big a gamble O'Neills will stay healthy. Letting Erden go makes me think Boston must be getting some big man soon...

Sections
Shortcuts