Golden State - Celtics Killers?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Golden State - Celtics Killers?

Since Garnett has arrived in Boston, the Celtics have not been able to win at Golden State.  Tonight starts the last third of the regular season and the Celtics are all saying the right things.  The test will be whether they show it with energy and focus against a weaker opponent.  Monte Ellis has a field day against us.  What will Rondo do?  What will KG do?  Will we show true grit this last third or will we start off struggling against a weak team.

What's going to happen tonight, folks?  I predict the Celts will be focused, Warriors will bring their best game, we'll win but by less than 10.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: Golden State - Celtics Killers?

I think Jeff Bridges should win an oscar for true grit!!!  I also think the C's better be ready or they will lose this game!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kybested. Show kybested's posts

In Response to Re: Golden State - Celtics Killers?:
    [QUOTE] I think Jeff Bridges should win an oscar for true grit!!!  I also think the C's better be ready or they will lose this game!!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

I think you should win an oscar for having us all fooled. Who would have thought that all a long you are just a Laker... man!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Game time!!!   Let's go Celts!   Let's get back to winning!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Bench comes in and gives up the lead in a matter of seconds.  Nate especially playing poorly. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Keep BBD and trade the rest of the bench.  That's what DA needs to do.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Keep BBD and trade the rest of the bench.  That's what DA needs to do.
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]nate is really the problem and weak link . he has to go. i think wafer at sg will go perfectly with west playing pg. we need a 3 so til quis comes bak or we trade nate, we are stuck with him! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

But is there anyone slower and more clumsy on offense than Perk.  Love his D, hate for him to even touch the ball on offense.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Yeah, Nate's a prime suspect for "Guess who's not going to be here Friday."

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

If we can get anyone to take him!  I think Doc was hoping to have him play well so the interest would go up.......and THAT didn't work!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

At least he hasn't jumped on top of any of his teamates lately.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Nate looks out of sort with the team and has this whole year.

Perk needs to practice dunking around the basket.  Anyone over six-five has a crack at blocking his very slow moves to the basket.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Let's hope Perk's banging of a knee doesn't make it too sore.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

3rd quarter.  Let's gooooooo!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Every time some of our big men are hurt, Baby steps in.  In the 4th quarter, Baby plays with the starters. What a 6th man!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Someone please please please tell me why Doc is playing Nate and not Wafer????  I love Doc but tonight, he's driving me crazy with this move!!!!  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Lookin like the Celtics want this one.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Yes, they wanted this one.  Shows how good they can be when the starters have rested.    I just wish Wafer got more minutes than Nate.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Someone please please please tell me why Doc is playing Nate and not Wafer????  I love Doc but tonight, he's driving me crazy with this move!!!!  
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

I think he is showcasing Nate.  Nate isn't helping the cause any.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Golden State - Celtics Killers? : I think you should win an oscar for having us all fooled. Who would have thought that all a long you are just a Laker... man!
    Posted by kybested[/QUOTE]

Do like me and put him on ignore.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

Hopefully perk isn't hurt too bad

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Ditto on Perk.  We rag on him about his offense, but as soon as he goes down, we all get worried.
    Starters played big minutes tonite (35 minutes for KG, RR, PP, 36 for RA), but it was a must win.  Sets the tone for this road trip.  Good to see Semih back.  Wondering if this is the last week we'll see Nate wearing green.

Sections
Shortcuts