Golden State's Thompson available

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russellrules11. Show Russellrules11's posts

Golden State's Thompson available

If he is available for Wolves, why don't we make a run at him?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

Re: Golden State's Thompson available

In response to rameakap's comment:

In response to Russellrules11's comment:

If he is available for Wolves, why don't we make a run at him?

go easy on the new guys, huh?

Is this a real question?

Ummm, cuz we don't have Kevin Love?

And Golden State is torn on even giving him up for Love... yeesh.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

They have taken him off the table, and Celtics are back on top.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KamikazeKnight00. Show KamikazeKnight00's posts

I am pretty sure Thompson is off the table. I don't think he ever truly was available.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Those tracking this story know that Golden State's owner and management are NOT on the same page in terms of moving Thompson. So no, he is not available...nor do we have the pieces to get him

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russellrules11. Show Russellrules11's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Those tracking this story know that Golden State's owner and management are NOT on the same page in terms of moving Thompson. So no, he is not available...nor do we have the pieces to get him

Great info

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkiller. Show greenkiller's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:

Mployee

Reason why you're confused is also the same reason why until now you have not gotten one single prediction right.

You're simply not that knowledgeable when it comes to the NBA business.

The owner of the Wolves, Glen Taylor, don't want to give the Celts another gift.

Glen Taylor still has not gotten over giving the Celts KG and the Celts immediately winning a championship after acquiring KG.

So you're wondering why the Wolves would take #7 instead of #6?

The answer is very obvious and you can't figure it out.

HAHAHA

BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Look who's talking about not getting predictions right. You must have fungus in your brain...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Thompson, as of now, if OFF the table.  Who will blink first?

The reason the lakers are involved is because of the media.  In case "we" haven't noticed, they are involved in every trade.  Someone puts their name out there, but the sources are not credible at all.

Lastly, Mychal Thompson is the color commentator for the lakers, and this is his son.............."wouldn't it be nice to have a second generation laker?" 

It's all BS - Klay will either be with the Warriors, or the T-Wolves.

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Right back at ya, Rame.

Read today - "lakers one of the teams in the hunt for Love....."

REALLY??????  Who are they going to trade for him, Kendall Marshall..........geeez!!!

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I think Love will eventually get traded to GSW.  I think Melo will eventually go to the Bulls, where Tibs will MAKE him play D..................and once DA and Daryl Morey figure this out, I think that would pave the way for a Green and Rondo trade to HOU.

Rondo, Harden, Green, Jones and DH is a pretty good starting 5.

btw - anyone else like Bogans and Fav to the Bulls for #19 and their expirings?  Just thought of that, it would free up about 8 mill of cap space for Melo!  (or Love)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

I think Love will eventually get traded to GSW.  I think Melo will eventually go to the Bulls, where Tibs will MAKE him play D..................and once DA and Daryl Morey figure this out, I think that would pave the way for a Green and Rondo trade to HOU.

btw - anyone else like Bogans and Fav to the Bulls for #19 and their expirings?  Just thought of that, it would free up about 8 mill of cap space for Melo!  (or Love)

I posted Bogans, Johnson and '15 Clips pick for Dunleavy, Snell and pick 19 earlier today. Saves them 6 million for Melo. They don't really have other contracts on the books besides the soon to be amnestyed Boozer.

I agree with you on the above post.

Some changes will get made in the GSW/MN trade talks, either Thompson and Green go with pick 13 coming back, or Barnes and a GS pick goes instead of Thompson with Brewer and a bad contract like Budinger coming back.

We can help the Bulls get Melo with the above mentioned trade.

We can take Asik for the TPE and agree to swap the Bulls pick 19 for the Rockets pick 25

Then when the Rockets don't get Melo, LeBron or Kyle Lowry we can swoop in with Rondo, Green and Faverani (24.5 million) for Lin (1 year 15), Parsons (signed and traded 4/48 starting at 11), Motiejunas (2 more years on rookie contract 1.5/2.3 then 3.3 QO) and their 2015 and 2017 first round picks.

Rondo for Parsons is fair. Green for an expiring and two 1st rd picks in the 20's is fair. Fav, the imemdiate Gortat light backup for Howard is fair for a young big with some upside who hasn't shown much yet.

[object HTMLDivElement]

+1

Can't wait for Thursday!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Rame - what are these "experts" thinking with Warren at 22??

Do you think there is any way he lasts that long?  I'd take him at 14!

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from KamikazeKnight00. Show KamikazeKnight00's posts

And what do we get stuck with? Mediocrity for the next 10 years? How about getting screwed in the lottery every year from now to 2020, if we're LUCKY.

No thanks. I really hope Danny gets something done.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to KamikazeKnight00's comment:

And what do we get stuck with? Mediocrity for the next 10 years? How about getting screwed in the lottery every year from now to 2020, if we're LUCKY.

No thanks. I really hope Danny gets something done.

[object HTMLDivElement]

I meant it would free up cap space for the Bulls, not us.  Sorry, just re-read it.  I don't want Melo!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Out of all possible trade partners Houston seems to need what we have more and has players who we could use. I'm not high on Asik at all, after watching him look slow and dim witted vs Portland, but if DA wanted him we could be in a position to help Hou land Melo if we can't. Our trade exception would allow us to make a trade that was lopsided on the court but fit Houstons needs $$ wise. Asik,Parsons and Beverly and 25 for Bogans,Anthony, Pressey and 17 and Phillys conditional might get it done. Hou would take back about 4 mil in salary and get 2 low $ roster fillers and shed 11 mil of space and can waive another 5 mil, which would probably give them enough to land Melo and get rid of Asik who seems to be a drag in the locker room, they don't need Parsons if they have Melo and if they can keep Lin it would make Beverly expendable especially if they can move up 8 spots in a considered deep draft.  IMO I would rather have Parsons and not have to mortgage the farm than get Love at this point in their careers. I like what Beverly brings to the table as well.

Don't get me wrong if we could get Thompson for the 6th and AB or NJs 1st I would do that deal too in a heartbeat. KT is growing into special player and I doubt GS would give him up for just picks BUT......

Sections
Shortcuts