Golden State's Thompson available

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KamikazeKnight00. Show KamikazeKnight00's posts

Re: Golden State's Thompson available

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think Love will eventually get traded to GSW.  I think Melo will eventually go to the Bulls, where Tibs will MAKE him play D..................and once DA and Daryl Morey figure this out, I think that would pave the way for a Green and Rondo trade to HOU.

Rondo, Harden, Green, Jones and DH is a pretty good starting 5.

btw - anyone else like Bogans and Fav to the Bulls for #19 and their expirings?  Just thought of that, it would free up about 8 mill of cap space for Melo!  (or Love)

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

[/QUOTE]

And what do we get stuck with? Mediocrity for the next 10 years? How about getting screwed in the lottery every year from now to 2020, if we're LUCKY.

No thanks. I really hope Danny gets something done.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to KamikazeKnight00's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think Love will eventually get traded to GSW.  I think Melo will eventually go to the Bulls, where Tibs will MAKE him play D..................and once DA and Daryl Morey figure this out, I think that would pave the way for a Green and Rondo trade to HOU.

Rondo, Harden, Green, Jones and DH is a pretty good starting 5.

btw - anyone else like Bogans and Fav to the Bulls for #19 and their expirings?  Just thought of that, it would free up about 8 mill of cap space for Melo!  (or Love)

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

[/QUOTE]

And what do we get stuck with? Mediocrity for the next 10 years? How about getting screwed in the lottery every year from now to 2020, if we're LUCKY.

No thanks. I really hope Danny gets something done.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I meant it would free up cap space for the Bulls, not us.  Sorry, just re-read it.  I don't want Melo!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Out of all possible trade partners Houston seems to need what we have more and has players who we could use. I'm not high on Asik at all, after watching him look slow and dim witted vs Portland, but if DA wanted him we could be in a position to help Hou land Melo if we can't. Our trade exception would allow us to make a trade that was lopsided on the court but fit Houstons needs $$ wise. Asik,Parsons and Beverly and 25 for Bogans,Anthony, Pressey and 17 and Phillys conditional might get it done. Hou would take back about 4 mil in salary and get 2 low $ roster fillers and shed 11 mil of space and can waive another 5 mil, which would probably give them enough to land Melo and get rid of Asik who seems to be a drag in the locker room, they don't need Parsons if they have Melo and if they can keep Lin it would make Beverly expendable especially if they can move up 8 spots in a considered deep draft.  IMO I would rather have Parsons and not have to mortgage the farm than get Love at this point in their careers. I like what Beverly brings to the table as well.

Don't get me wrong if we could get Thompson for the 6th and AB or NJs 1st I would do that deal too in a heartbeat. KT is growing into special player and I doubt GS would give him up for just picks BUT......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Out of all possible trade partners Houston seems to need what we have more and has players who we could use. I'm not high on Asik at all, after watching him look slow and dim witted vs Portland, but if DA wanted him we could be in a position to help Hou land Melo if we can't. Our trade exception would allow us to make a trade that was lopsided on the court but fit Houstons needs $$ wise. Asik,Parsons and Beverly and 25 for Bogans,Anthony, Pressey and 17 and Phillys conditional might get it done. Hou would take back about 4 mil in salary and get 2 low $ roster fillers and shed 11 mil of space and can waive another 5 mil, which would probably give them enough to land Melo and get rid of Asik who seems to be a drag in the locker room, they don't need Parsons if they have Melo and if they can keep Lin it would make Beverly expendable especially if they can move up 8 spots in a considered deep draft.  IMO I would rather have Parsons and not have to mortgage the farm than get Love at this point in their careers. I like what Beverly brings to the table as well.

Don't get me wrong if we could get Thompson for the 6th and AB or NJs 1st I would do that deal too in a heartbeat. KT is growing into special player and I doubt GS would give him up for just picks BUT......

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Nice!  I would do that in a second.  I like Beverley and LOVE Parsons!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Thompson is not really on the table, check the new coach and gm.

9. This post has been removed.