gonna be an interesting off-season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

gonna be an interesting off-season

i know, i know...we're still in it...for now. but barring a miracle, we'll be talking off-season soon enough. the draft is weak. there are some enticing free agents, but we don't have a lot of cap space (at this point). and we don't know what will happen with PP, KG or RR. we also have some contracts that will be all but impossible to move (terry, bass).

any predictions on what will happen over the summer and/or prior to next winter's trade deadline?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Re: gonna be an interesting off-season

KG retires, PP is dealt along with Bass to give Sully the job.

Sign Al Jefferson

Rondo, AB, Green, Sully and Big Al are our starters.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: gonna be an interesting off-season

Knowing Doc and Danny... PP KG do not retire. Next year is our year. Rondo comes back and Sullinger , we start the season with Avery healthy. We build off of Jeff's resurgence. We retain Williams as our backup at the point. I'm not sure who, but I feel like Terry, Lee or Crawford is packaged with Brandon for a really solid scorer. I think Wilcox is let go and we get a vet Big to backup KG and Collins comes back.

Not sure about Brandon, he has played really well two playoffs in a row, great versatile defender, decent contract, but Danny could try to sell high given his regular season dissapointment.

Rondo, Bradley, Paul, Green, KG

Williams, Crawford Scorer, Sullinger, Vet Big