Good article for Lakers fans.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Good article for Lakers fans.

I have been saying his all off-season:

http://hoopshype.com/columns/rosen/l.a.-bound-for-disappointment

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: Good article for Lakers fans.

That article was laughable. I especially liked his "strategy" for defending a Nash/Howard pick and roll. Stoped reading the article when I saw that "strategy".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That article was laughable. I especially liked his "strategy" for defending a Nash/Howard pick and roll. Stoped reading the article when I saw that "strategy".

[/QUOTE]

You have to admit there are a lot of questions about how the Lakers will jell.

they will win a lot of games next year no doubt, but basketball is a team game.

Anyone that says they know how good, or how bad, the Lakers will be at this point is just posturing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

You are right. No one knows. But I have a reason to be exited about my team just like you have yours snake. It will be a great 82 game season. Can't wait.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

You are right. No one knows. But I have a reason to be exited about my team just like you have yours snake. It will be a great 82 game season. Can't wait.

[/QUOTE]

If I had to bet I would bet on yours over mine.

Just saying some of the cockiness around here doesn't mean anything until the games are played.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

It's just fun. No real basketball to talk about. Two more weeks and the wait is over and we can start talking basketball. Celtics have a god team too. It will be very competitive season.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to dfurypos' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You have to admit there are a lot of questions about how the Lakers will jell.

they will win a lot of games next year no doubt, but basketball is a team game.

Anyone that says they know how good, or how bad, the Lakers will be at this point is just posturing.

[/QUOTE]

I'll take a page out or "your" book.  It's all about the playoffs....which is what the Lakers are built for.  Hope all is well! we$$$

[/QUOTE]

Dude I wish you could at least to pretend to not be a troll every once in a while.  It would make you seem like  a real person.  But I know that isn't what you want to be.

yeah it is all about the playoffs, and neither team has even played a regular season game yet.  None of us know what is going to happen in April, who will be healthy etc.  Talking smack about the playoffs in October?

Wow dude.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

after watching the Lakers get hammered in the playoffs the last two years, I'd be a little more humble at this point....then again, true Laker fans are able to put things into perspective....the trolls just continue to predict championships....they are also fond of putting animated cartoon characters into their posts....I really don't get it but that's just me.....both of these teams have playoff, even championship potential....but all I have to do is look back at a loaded '82/'83 Celtic team that had bad chemistry....they were swept by the Bucks and the coach got fired...even with all those stars that team flamed out.....that is why they play the games...

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts