good interview with Toine

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shamrock1000. Show shamrock1000's posts

good interview with Toine

Here is a link to an interesting ~15 minute interview with Toine where he touches on some of the teams from late 90s/early00s, trading PP, Stevens vs Pitino, Rondo, and Jeff Green's game. Always had a soft spot for AW - guy loved being a Celtic....

http://hardwoodhoudini.com/2013/08/19/antoine-walker-talks-to-csnne/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: good interview with Toine

Yeah he seems like a very down to earth, and now stable guy.

Not sure about his intelligence though ... he did say that he's become "more wiser"

I'll chaulk it up to being new to talk show interviews.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

But god do I hate tanguay. What a bum. What a total duosh to always frame Rondo questions like he's mentally ill and wants to know why he can't just be a nice white larry bird who is BFFs with the refs and the media.

This is why I feel for Rondo. Just because Rondo doesn't suck up to the media like Jesus did, they hate on him. Guys like tanguay get all pissy and childish because Rondo doesn't give them any attention. They think Rondo's an idiot, when really its that Rondo has no respect for the idiots like tanguay in the media. I respect Rondo for that. I have no respect for idiots either. Why do you think guys like Tommy, Mike, Max, Grande, Danny, Doc, and his teammates love him, and guys like Tanguay & the talk show guys all hate on him? Thats not coincidence.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shamrock1000. Show shamrock1000's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

But god do I hate tanguay. What a bum. What a total duosh to always frame Rondo questions like he's mentally ill and wants to know why he can't just be a nice white larry bird who is BFFs with the refs and the media.

This is why I feel for Rondo. Just because Rondo doesn't suck up to the media like Jesus did, they hate on him. Guys like tanguay get all pissy and childish because Rondo doesn't give them any attention. They think Rondo's an idiot, when really its that Rondo has no respect for the idiots like tanguay in the media. I respect Rondo for that. I have no respect for idiots either. Why do you think guys like Tommy, Mike, Max, Grande, Danny, Doc, and his teammates love him, and guys like Tanguay & the talk show guys all hate on him? Thats not coincidence.

Agreed - I was actually thinking the same thing when I watched. He was more or less bating Toine to take a shot at Rondo. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shamrock1000. Show shamrock1000's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

Yeah he seems like a very down to earth, and now stable guy.

Not sure about his intelligence though ... he did say that he's become "more wiser"

I'll chaulk it up to being new to talk show interviews.

Proper grammar does not necessarily equate with intelligence.... I'd like to see Toine get a chance as an assistant coah somewhere. In a way, those Jim O'Brien teamns that played tough D and allowed Paul and Toine indiscriminantly chuck up 3's were ahead of their time....

Sections
Shortcuts